Pages:
Author

Topic: Best wallet for bitcoin? - page 26. (Read 2930 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 03:02:32 AM
there are so many solutions on the market. You can choose the most convenient type of wallet, read reviews and start with it.
Activity: 9
May 08, 2018, 03:00:44 AM
I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?
I think coinbase and something good way myetherwallet. Coinbase wallet security and safety very good and myetherwallet safety key is the strong.i give you Twitter ways so now you can choice anyone.

Well, I agree to you that Coinbase is a good wallet of cryptocurrencies but based on my research, Myetherwallet is not a recommendable Ethereum wallet because it has a weak security but it is good and legitimate wallet. In storing my bitcoins and Ethereums, Coinbase and Coins.ph wallet is the best!
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
May 08, 2018, 02:43:48 AM
I think, the best wallet for bitcoin is blockchain
Because of its high security, it is safe.
I still use blockchain
You can choose the blockchain and find information it...
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 02:36:33 AM

My friends and i uses the webite called www.myetherwallet.com (MEW). So far, its very useful.
Other than that, There are many wallet sites that you can possibly use, you just have to search thoroughly and choose from it.
What's the best wallet you prefer is up to you.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
May 08, 2018, 02:27:05 AM
What bitcoin wallet is the best that you ever use.Please recommed and let us know what wallet is your choices ? I like using Coinbase because it is also user friendly; not only can you buy, sell, exchange and trade bitcoin on Coinbase, but you can store your bitcoin in a wallet there too.

1. Coinbase ( online exchange )
2.Blockchain ( online wallet )
3.Electrum ( software wallet )
4.Paper wallet or other cold storage
5.Ledger or Trezor (hardware wallets/dongles).
Activity: 5
May 08, 2018, 02:26:48 AM

A hardware wallet, Trezor, ledger nano or keepkey. These all help keep your funds safe and give peace of mind.

I personally prefer Trezor, it's extremely safe and easy to use.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
May 08, 2018, 02:24:17 AM
There are many wallet that you can used to keep your bitcoin money, if you are locate in philippines i recommend to you is coins.ph that is very good to hide your money, your money is safe their so don't worry. I also recommend to you used other wallet for your bitcoin money bitcoin there is lot of wallet that you will used.
Activity: 155
May 08, 2018, 01:51:59 AM
 Hardware wallets: This is just like a thumb drive (USB) where you can store your Bitcoins and keep your Bitcoins offline. You should store the hardware (USB) wallet in a safe place where no one can find it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
May 08, 2018, 12:15:33 AM
Depends on the amount of Bitcoin you are storing. If it is a considerable amount, you may want to invest in a hardware wallet such as the Ledger Nano S or Trezor Wallet.
Activity: 665
Merit: 10
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 08, 2018, 12:12:08 AM

I think coinbase and something good way myetherwallet. Coinbase wallet security and safety very good and myetherwallet safety key is the strong.i give you Twitter ways so now you can choice anyone.
Activity: 280
May 08, 2018, 12:06:29 AM
blockchain.info. i think this is the tootsnhaast online wallet for the moment.  In addition you can use offline offline
Activity: 210
May 07, 2018, 11:32:10 AM

I am new to crypto world, I suggest you to use a safe wallet, in my opinion a safe wallet is myetherwallet. because I also use it.
Activity: 134
May 07, 2018, 11:09:30 AM
I think blockchain is best, because as long as I use it there has been no problem so far.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 10:22:23 AM
I prefer using  Ledger Nano S because  is a hardware wallet from a French start-up and It’s like a USB drive which connects to any USB port. It doesn’t have a battery and only starts up when plugged into a computer (or mobile device).

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 10:14:01 AM
Most people recommend through a blockchain wallet. It's kind of basic but I think everything is up to the users. To see what's popular without registration and what they suggest in terms of different cost and number of coins that are easily handled by a single user profile. Cool
Activity: 126
May 07, 2018, 10:05:27 AM
This article may be helpful to you >>> https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet

But i use Blockchain.info for transferring Bitcoin , its so easy and fast.
Activity: 126
May 07, 2018, 09:59:47 AM
You can use blockchain.info wallet to store your Bitcoin. But in my opinion hard ware wallets is the safest way to store Bitcoin , Trezor and Ledger is best.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 09:46:49 AM
I feel very comfortable with the EIDOO wallet which is a wallet that works only on smartphones. It works well, it's safe because it has a 12 key words reset system and it also informs me about airdrops.
Activity: 434
May 07, 2018, 09:22:05 AM
There are a lot of wallet if we are talking bitcoin, but there are a few wallet that we can trust to stored our money, so be careful to choose one.

I saw many articles, said that the best bitcoin wallet is electrum, and bitcoin core wallet, those wallet are good.
Activity: 80
May 07, 2018, 08:19:11 AM
I think myetherwallet is pretty good because it's safe to say that it's not stolen and it's always safe and it's easy for me to use whenever you want. There's a wallet that's a good option for you just what you want. Just for me the best wallet for me is myetherwallet.
Pages:
Jump to: