Pages:
Author

Topic: Best wallet for bitcoin? - page 29. (Read 2930 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
May 06, 2018, 04:47:35 AM
I think the wallet is still in trust is still held by Blockchain. where we know that blockchain has a very tight key so no doubt for the matter of security. although people more often store in exchange places.
Yeah even though wallet like blockchain have good security, but you know that most users are traders, so don't be surprised if most users prefer to keep their bitcoins in exchange, besides that exchange sites also provide good security such as providing 2fa and other facilities, so make many users more comfortable storing their assets in exchange, because it is more simple as well
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 04:45:38 AM
I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?
It depends on the country where you living as long as your wallet is safe and secure. Here in the Philippines the popular wallet for my countrymen is coins.ph and I also used it because making a transaction is fast and easy, it is very convenient we can used it to pay bill, buying load, we can make transaction by converting bitcoin to fiat and by now they add a new wallet for eth, that's why I love using this wallet.  
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 04:39:12 AM

I recommend to you this different wallet and it is up to you what will you choice based on your compatibilty.
1. Coin.ph wallet, this wallet is very usefull and freindly user. Aslo this wallet has different feature and remmitances center that yo can covert bitcoin to fiat. You can buy ans sell bitcoin to this wallet. Also, Ether and local fiat is can store in this waller;
2. Blockchain Wallet, this wallet is very good wallet because it powered by blochain technology and you can store bitcoin, Ether and BitcoinCash on this wallet;
3. Exodoz is one of best recomended wallet because you can store different typ of cryptos in this wallet and it is powered by blochain technology too.
4. Trezor, this wallet is hardware wallet and it is friendly user wallet.
5. Ledger, it is also hardware wallet like trexor.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 04:33:27 AM
If I think the best and trusty Wallet Bitcoin is Blockchain. Blockchain site is certainly no stranger to Bitcoin players. Blockchain is the first best Bitcoin wallet whose quality you do not need to doubt. The interesting thing is you can see all the transactions that occur in your wallet be it Bitcoin acceptance or Bitcoin delivery. The security of Bitcoin transactions and storage in Blockchain does not need you to doubt because it uses API technology. The downside of this wallet is that if Blockchain is connected with Bitcoin then Blockchain can not accept other virtual currency transactions such as Litecoin, Ethereum and many others. Another weakness is Blockchain can not be exchanged with the rupiah currency so you need another wallet.
Activity: 84
May 06, 2018, 04:29:05 AM
The best and most reliable Wallet Bitcoin - this Bitcoin Wallet you can make as a Bitcoin virtual currency that you own. Since all the Bitcoin currency you have is stored in a virtual wallet then you are also important to choose the best and trusted wallet. If until you use a swallow that is not trusted consequently Bitcoin currency in the wallet can be cracked and lost. To create a Bitcoin wallet is quite easy because it is similar to account creation on the site in general. When making the wallet you will get a wallet address whose function is the same as the account number so if anyone wants to transfer you can use the wallet address.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
May 06, 2018, 04:26:27 AM
I think the wallet is still in trust is still held by Blockchain. where we know that blockchain has a very tight key so no doubt for the matter of security. although people more often store in exchange places.
Activity: 248
May 06, 2018, 04:16:55 AM
I recommend blockchain and coinomi. lots of wallet for bitcoin, but only those two wallets that I use.
Activity: 180
Merit: 11
May 06, 2018, 04:09:00 AM

I personally like using Exodus wallet, it includes shapeshifting abilities. However, if you're looking for long-term storage I suggest a paper wallet.
Yes, I also think that Exodus is a good purse to use, and in addition, there are many more because of the excellent use of bitcoin, but most of these have their security features. The price of virtual wallets is the same because no money is stuck for a long time.
Activity: 18
May 06, 2018, 03:10:44 AM
Zebpay is best wallet to store Bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
May 06, 2018, 03:02:16 AM

I don't know if you think this is the best wallet that you are looking for because i am using blockchain as my bitcoin wallet. It is very known by many bitcoin users because it is very trusted. Another bitcoin wallet that i am using is coins.ph that is also very known in our country it is also a good wallet because it is very convenient to use.
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
May 06, 2018, 02:56:31 AM
I think the best wallet blockchain wallet .This wallet is trustworthy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
May 06, 2018, 02:40:13 AM

There are many types of bitcoin wallets and these are hardware wallets, paper wallets, mobile wallets, web wallets and desktop wallets. The most preferable that you should use is hardware wallet because it is the most safety and secured bitcoin wallets. You can really ensure that all of your bitcoins are safe.
Activity: 392
May 06, 2018, 02:14:31 AM

Of course coin base is the best wallet now but depends on your country becuase in our country coins.oh is the bitcoin wallet and we can use it to transact and to buy online pay bills and store some money and we can get more money if we do trading in our wallet .
Activity: 350
May 06, 2018, 01:27:40 AM
It depends on your total number of bitcoins you are holding. I won't recommend to by a hardware wallet for cold storage of value of 100 USD bitcoin. In such case you can use a reliable exchange or online wallet to store it. If carrying a bigger amount then I think, trezor for cold storage is best.
Activity: 392
May 04, 2018, 11:08:09 AM
I am using coins.ph  wallet to secure and put all my bitcoins in a safe place. Here encounter this is one of the best and popular wallet that used. I used to it since I joined cryptocurrency and I don't have any issues with it.
Activity: 316
May 04, 2018, 10:58:23 AM
There are many good BTC wallets you can use. If you can use the Coinbase internationally, I recommend it. Besides maybe it's gone.
Activity: 137
May 04, 2018, 10:55:10 AM
I used Electrum as a cold wallet and was happy with that.
JAXX is also fast.

If you use browser type wallet then coinbase.com would just do the trick.
Activity: 378
May 04, 2018, 10:15:52 AM

In my opinion, the best wallets for any coins out there not just for bitcoins are cold wallets, wallets that are offline, now these wallets have keystores and private keys, one good example is MEW, there are many people or should I say most people in the cryptoworld use these kind of wallets, there are people who use their trading accounts as wallets too which is fine but I wouldnt recommend the safety of your coins there especially if you are a trader.
Activity: 152
May 04, 2018, 10:08:06 AM
Now this is indeed a device like nano wallet and the other we are better to spend 100 $ of the need to lose money as much as 10,000 usd for the case of hackers. I was very satisfied yesterday with the purchase of such hardware
Activity: 96
May 02, 2018, 10:58:39 AM
wallet online and use blockchian.info and coinbase.  On the bottom I also have a ledger nano but very rarely because I do not store a lot of bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: