Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way for steady income - page 17. (Read 335083 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 08, 2017, 07:56:07 PM
I think you should hold your bitcoin and wait for it to grow maybe in that way you can have some steady income but you can join in some signature campaigns too and it is a help.
Probably your best bet is to buy and hold some BTC and wait for a long period for growth. But buying and holding bitcoin is not a steady income. And as what you’ve said, you can really join signature campaign. You can easily make a bit of coin doing simple forum posting - for example a full member can earn 0.0003 btc per post, which is nice pocket change especially if you were going to post anyway.
There is no other best way of earning bitcoins on regular basis other than joining bitcoins. Holding bitcoins for longer time do produce great profits but of course you can’t use them for steady income. Bitcoins are very nice creation and I am thankful to the creator for helping masses to improve their lives.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
September 08, 2017, 03:02:55 PM
Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas

I think that one good way to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything and more of being "small and secure" is by investing. Just put in your money there, no need to trade or anything, and wait until it gains profit.
holding bitcoin will not give you a steady income dude, let it be clear. even you do not know when prices will go up and you do not know when you'll sell your bitcoin and make a profit right? you can make a profit on a daily basis or even not get a profit though, hold and investment is not a steady income #imo
In my opinion, make a profit everyday difficult than earn a huge profit from hold my Bitcoin in long term. Because I need spend my time for reseach the way make that profit, if I try trading, I will loss my money in someday. So, in cryptocurrency world, really do not have steady income Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
September 08, 2017, 01:44:55 PM
Well if you have a job, make sure to invest some of the money, you get by it, at the end of the month in Bitcoin - like 5%-10% or something. I think this will be the most secure way, since you wont notice the money you are investing and you will always have some Bitcoin. Then just keep the Bitcoin and don't touch it - by a couple of years your investment may turn into "gold" Cheesy The other thing that comes to my mind is to invest in some Proof of Stake alt coin that is promising - like for example Solarcoin, which is growing stronger and stronger everyday, and just let your wallet stake the amount and your coins will grow by a small amount everyday Smiley
Yeah, but he excluded actively doing anything!

And having a job is actively doing something, this is at least how I feel it, but maybe some people have a job where they can sleep.
Activity: 353
Merit: 12
September 08, 2017, 01:41:53 PM
Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?

Thanks,
BR Oinas

Sir to have a stable income, you must have a stable job. We must not be dependent on Bitcoin but rather have a primary source of income. We must look for a stable job and make bitcoin as our additional income. There are possibilities that bitcoin will have some failure so that we must always have a plan B.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
September 08, 2017, 12:38:05 PM
I think you should hold your bitcoin and wait for it to grow maybe in that way you can have some steady income but you can join in some signature campaigns too and it is a help.

Maybe earning bitcoin everyday can make fit the question or topic of steady income.  But a sure steady income is if you have a job.  And then you can double your earnings if you will have a sideline job like this.  Doing bitcoin gives us much more.  I am holding my bitcoin until it doubles and have a high value.
Agree, a stable job will bring steady income, and this job is often our main job in life, it helps us earn a monthly income and maintain our daily living expenses. Job with bitcoin or any online job will only bring us additional income, it can not be stable because in those jobs there is always existed factor is luck, and luck is unpredictable, so the best way to have a steady income is a work in real life, to be paid in cash
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
September 08, 2017, 12:08:50 PM
make an investment in mining, it would give a steady income. holding bitcoin is also best as of now because the rate of increase is fast. in a shorter time you can easily double the amount.
I'm not sure if you can make steady income with mining as difficulty keep increasing and you need to make a good timing with particular coins aside from btc
that you will going to mined maybe much better to do some trading and learn more deeper as there's much better chances to earn more coming from trading business than mining.

if he's talking about cloud mining then forget it, theres no good future in that but if its about the real mining where you will own some rigs, i think a stable income or passive one

rather might be possible although it'll greatly depend on your mining hardwares, how powerful it is and how many of them if you're going to mine bitcoin i highly suggest asics.

of course if the electricity rate is high in your country you might want to think again if you're gonna purse it because the odds of getting loss will be high
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
September 08, 2017, 12:07:04 PM

Maybe earning bitcoin everyday can make fit the question or topic of steady income.  But a sure steady income is if you have a job.  And then you can double your earnings if you will have a sideline job like this.  Doing bitcoin gives us much more.  I am holding my bitcoin until it doubles and have a high value.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
September 08, 2017, 11:49:18 AM
make an investment in mining, it would give a steady income. holding bitcoin is also best as of now because the rate of increase is fast. in a shorter time you can easily double the amount.
Most mining investments are known to be a ponzi on the long run even the famous HashOcean last year has ended to be a scam without even further notice. So better to invest your money on trading and other altcoins and find a job on your own to get a stable income.  Once you've earned enough then it would be best to find an investment such as franchise of your own like mini groceries where later from to be upgraded.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 08, 2017, 11:47:54 AM
I'm not sure if you can make steady income with mining as difficulty keep increasing and you need to make a good timing with particular coins aside from btc
that you will going to mined maybe much better to do some trading and learn more deeper as there's much better chances to earn more coming from trading business than mining.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
September 08, 2017, 11:35:32 AM
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
September 08, 2017, 09:19:41 AM
Having multiple sources of income is usually the best way to have a steady income because money flows in from different directions and when one bank account is skint, the other account could be cushioning the effects. Also by Investing ...you generate a good some of money by investment especially these era of cryptos and bitcoin leading the pack. Investing in bitcoin won't be a bad idea especially if it is secured for a long time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
September 08, 2017, 08:57:27 AM
Probably your best bet is to buy and hold some BTC and wait for a long period for growth. But buying and holding bitcoin is not a steady income. And as what you’ve said, you can really join signature campaign. You can easily make a bit of coin doing simple forum posting - for example a full member can earn 0.0003 btc per post, which is nice pocket change especially if you were going to post anyway.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 08, 2017, 08:33:38 AM
ou don't invest trading/gambling. so you can creat btc buy sell group and you can buy sell. btc rate day bay day increase so if you buy btc and hold for long time that you can earn. other you can like hype or revenue share site.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 08, 2017, 07:50:34 AM
Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

For me I would suggest signature campaign or bounty campaign. Because in my own experience I gained a steady income to those job and aside to that it is not time consuming because you can do your job anytime as long as you reach your quota. The profit there is depends on what your rank is. The higher you rank the profit you will get is high also.
for signature campaign of course you will get a steady income because all signature campaign salary in every week, for bounty may you make as an additional income only, because I think it is not included in the steady income
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
September 08, 2017, 07:40:42 AM
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
September 08, 2017, 07:31:35 AM
I think if you want to get a big profit in the investment certainly has a big risk of loss. I think there is no risk-free investment. all investments are at risk.
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
September 08, 2017, 06:43:03 AM
Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

For me I would suggest signature campaign or bounty campaign. Because in my own experience I gained a steady income to those job and aside to that it is not time consuming because you can do your job anytime as long as you reach your quota. The profit there is depends on what your rank is. The higher you rank the profit you will get is high also.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 08, 2017, 06:34:46 AM
Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

I think that one good way to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything and more of being "small and secure" is by investing. Just put in your money there, no need to trade or anything, and wait until it gains profit.
holding bitcoin will not give you a steady income dude, let it be clear. even you do not know when prices will go up and you do not know when you'll sell your bitcoin and make a profit right? you can make a profit on a daily basis or even not get a profit though, hold and investment is not a steady income #imo
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 08, 2017, 05:47:18 AM
By holding BTC you already have steady income as the value increases Smiley Other way is: you put a large sum of money in the bank and convert the interests to btc. But in order to make any significant income, initial sum should be really big.

I consider it also a steady income and what's good about it? You don't have to do too much work as you only need to hold your bitcoins and it will pump alone. Comparing saving/holding of bitcoin to putting your money in the bank is crazy. We know how greedy the banks are and they will only give a very little interest to your money.
Activity: 526
Merit: 253
Damn
September 08, 2017, 05:37:50 AM
By holding BTC you already have steady income as the value increases Smiley Other way is: you put a large sum of money in the bank and convert the interests to btc. But in order to make any significant income, initial sum should be really big.
I agree with you. Holding bitcoin will give us a lot of chance to earn a huge income every year.
Otherwise, you can buy mining rig and start earning money from mining. There are many coins that can be mined and it is very profitable.
trading is also a good option for you. If you can spend time to learn about trading, it will be very good
Pages:
Jump to: