Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins? - page 53. (Read 279509 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 503
November 08, 2015, 09:26:01 AM
Wait... you're still claiming that "risk-free" investments exist? Would you by any chance happen to operate such a "risk free system where you are sure earning"?

of course "risk free" is to see in limited way.
External risks are always possible.
But these risks are as well possible with risky systems.

I have programmed 2 systems...
one I call it risk free with profit after 100 days.
the other one is risky because we have the risk to see the ROI only after 100 years or never.

of course the aside risks are bigger with the second one because the plan lasts over 100 days.

But aside risks are as well possible with sign campaigns...

But neither system is "risk free" When you claim the first system is risk free you are being dishonest. The first time it was possible you simply didn't know any better, but by this point it's clear that you do know what risk free means, but you still choose to describe your system as risk free. That's dishonest.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
November 08, 2015, 09:22:40 AM
trading and signature campaign i can earn daily income from it

and i think these two the best way how to earn bitcoin stable and continuous

only trading can you get every day and the signature campaign is only weekly, unless you join the sig camp yobit yeah they daily pay Smiley

By trading it is easier to say that to do...
How can you say "only trading" knowing that after each trade we have globally a winner and a looser.

Best way in investing in risk free systems where you are sure earning.

Wait... you're still claiming that "risk-free" investments exist? Would you by any chance happen to operate such a "risk free system where you are sure earning"?

of course "risk free" is to see in limited way.
External risks are always possible.
But these risks are as well possible with risky systems.

I have programmed 2 systems...
one I call it risk free with profit after 100 days.
the other one is risky because we have the risk to see the ROI only after 100 years or never.

of course the aside risks are bigger with the second one because the plan lasts over 100 days.

But aside risks are as well possible with sign campaigns...
Activity: 644
Merit: 503
November 08, 2015, 08:57:08 AM

only trading can you get every day and the signature campaign is only weekly, unless you join the sig camp yobit yeah they daily pay Smiley

How can you say "only trading" knowing that after each trade we have globally a winner and a looser.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
November 08, 2015, 08:48:53 AM
Usually i earn bitcoins by play in site gambling and hunting giveaway Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1778
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
November 08, 2015, 08:14:49 AM

legendary
Activity: 1960
November 08, 2015, 07:39:22 AM

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1000
November 08, 2015, 05:49:08 AM
yes i earn 0.003BTC from Sign-Up BONUS (Affiliate). I tried to play and get a 0.01BTC and then I tried to make a withdrawal Smiley
For the 0.003 Bitcoins you earn from your service's affiliate program, do you earn 0.003 Bitcoins every day, or so far? Only asking to see if it is a good way to earn Bitcoins.

NO. I only get one day. then I took the risk to bet. of course this is not a good way to get bitcoin Smiley
Yeah, I understood what you mean now, after Sturgeon posted the link to the thread. I thought it was an affiliate program, not a one off thing. All good! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
November 07, 2015, 06:09:25 AM

legendary
November 07, 2015, 04:29:01 AM
yes i earn 0.003BTC from Sign-Up BONUS (Affiliate). I tried to play and get a 0.01BTC and then I tried to make a withdrawal Smiley
For the 0.003 Bitcoins you earn from your service's affiliate program, do you earn 0.003 Bitcoins every day, or so far? Only asking to see if it is a good way to earn Bitcoins.

NO. I only get one day. then I took the risk to bet. of course this is not a good way to get bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Keep Calm and Get Your Own Some Bitcoin
November 07, 2015, 01:30:09 AM
every person have a different best way
like me earning from trading investmen ( long term) and signature campaign Smiley
Ya.. U are rites buddy.. This is the best way to earn some btc.. Sometimes, play games that got the faucet.. Who knows, from the free faucet, u will win a lot of money..
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
November 07, 2015, 01:25:03 AM
like me earning from trading investmen ( long term) and signature campaign Smiley

Mate your last two post here is just a matter of less than 2mins in interval. You can joined them. Not against the forum rules but much better to play safe especially you are in a signature campaign. Just a reminder.

Anyways, with the current trend in btc price, Im focusing right now in bitcoin trading. I don't want to missed today's action in btc price movement.
Activity: 392
ドラゴンスピ
November 06, 2015, 10:34:14 PM
Activity: 392
ドラゴンスピ
November 06, 2015, 10:32:59 PM

yeahh i see it you get from here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/giveaway-3-mbtc-free-fortunejack-sign-up-bonus-affiliate-closed-1237765
legendary
Activity: 2170
November 06, 2015, 10:14:40 PM
legendary
November 06, 2015, 03:52:22 PM
legendary
Activity: 924
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
November 06, 2015, 03:02:31 PM
Signature campaigns are a good start.
legendary
Activity: 1456
November 06, 2015, 02:00:28 PM
get bitcoin of trading is the best and safest way for me  Cheesy

But in my view, trading bitcoin is not a best way to make more bitcoins unless you are not a professional trader. Only with experience anybody can make some profit out of bitcoin trading other wise it would be more riskier way to loose all your bitcoins.

I'm the living proof of this(I know I'm not the only one) , as a noob on trading I lose roughly $50 with trading BTC to PHP(local currency) recently. Thats already a big amount for me but I will still continue trading, I'd like to be a professional someday Grin

The problem is there are a lot of pump/dump altcoins.  If you read the forum some altcoins talk about bright futures.... but they end up dying.

It's hard to find altcoins someone believes in enough to hold.  There are a few out there, but you will need to do some serious research on best one for you.
Activity: 462
November 06, 2015, 03:54:15 AM

But in my view, trading bitcoin is not a best way to make more bitcoins unless you are not a professional trader. Only with experience anybody can make some profit out of bitcoin trading other wise it would be more riskier way to loose all your bitcoins.

I'm the living proof of this(I know I'm not the only one) , as a noob on trading I lose roughly $50 with trading BTC to PHP(local currency) recently. Thats already a big amount for me but I will still continue trading, I'd like to be a professional someday Grin
Activity: 350
November 06, 2015, 03:28:01 AM
there are so many threads like this.
better u go check first before u posting  Grin
best way to earn here is by signature campaign, trading, and gambling.
My apologies for making another thread. I'll do my best not to make a duplicate thread again. I'll do a search before I create a thread.

With that out of the way, signature campaign! I'm in the same one as yours! Cheesy 777coin seems really good, so yeah.

Trading: I'll try that and see if I can get some more coins to play with:)

Gambling: Yes, yes, yes. Gambling is fun, I'll have to say. 777coin makes it fun too :p

Anyways, thanks for the advice!
I don't recommend gambling. They're got house edge so you will eventually lose, no matter what.
Just gamble what are you willing to lose Wink
I think the least risk is in a signature campaign but you need to invest a lot of your time. Do it if you have enough time. Also trading has always been good. Better to convert your Bitcoins into alts and then selling them back for more Bitcoins. It is up to you eventually.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
November 05, 2015, 11:59:12 AM

There are many ways. For example, at my place there are some charity that able to receive bitcoin to help homeless people.
Luckily we have donators that send bitcoin to help them. Ofcourse with our effort, we got paid some bits
Pages:
Jump to: