Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins? - page 56. (Read 279509 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
November 03, 2015, 08:24:27 AM
The best way to earn bitcoin is offeering your service
If do you have skill about it and to earn bitcoins a lot and fast you can tried gambling, but very risk.

always is primary to offers your services then go for sign and passive income from refs and others stuff selling gambling or something else

nice idea, i agree it
you can get double earning from service and from sign campaign

anyway im not agree with gambling

You can double it.... but you can lose it.  Over time the gambling place wins or they don't stay in business.

Why would you try to double your BTC when you know majority of time you lose?  It does not make investment sense.
Just something related to gambling that happened to me the other day. I bought a $1 scratchcard. I scratched, and won $2. So I decided to use the $2 and buy a $2 scratchcard. I won $4 with it, so I added a dollar in, and bought myself 2 cards. One $3 and one $2. Out of them both, I won $3, so I bought three $1 scratchcards. This time, I lost everything. So in the end, not only did I lose the $1 I put in at the start, but I also lost the $1 I added later on. The gambling place always wins.

house always wins that why gambling is bad you can beat the system you can be at positive zero
when ever you win 1 dollar you will lose 2 that how it goes
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
November 03, 2015, 07:28:30 AM
This time I only played faucet. I saw many people who were advised to join the signature campaign. I will try it when my rank member account Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 03, 2015, 07:26:56 AM
mining is ahead of anyone not willing to invest big dollar....
freelance work is best way to earn btc!!

Mining is doing realy really good right now. Some were profitable including me at 230... now we are 382 on coinbase.  This is a massive jump.

So those of us who mined through low values... really do good now.  And it could go back down... but as of right now it keeps going up.

yeah by the time the diff will catch the jump in the price, anyone can have his profit, now, hell i can even do profit with my bad 0.2 electricity

but the problem is always the initial investment, which would be big in this case, if you want to take this opportunity, which will not last too much
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
November 03, 2015, 05:51:10 AM

Mining is doing realy really good right now. Some were profitable including me at 230... now we are 382 on coinbase.  This is a massive jump.

So those of us who mined through low values... really do good now.  And it could go back down... but as of right now it keeps going up.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
November 03, 2015, 05:13:44 AM

you are an optimist with your advice.
Most of people are afraid to invest for free...
Do you think that they are not afraid ti put their hand at their poket?

freelance work...ok
but people here believe that on the net are only scammers...then they will not do work before be paid...
and the work asker will not pay in advance...the worker could be a scammer.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 03, 2015, 02:46:44 AM
legendary
Activity: 2170
November 02, 2015, 11:53:39 PM
If do you have skill about it and to earn bitcoins a lot and fast you can tried gambling, but very risk.

always is primary to offers your services then go for sign and passive income from refs and others stuff selling gambling or something else

nice idea, i agree it

You can double it.... but you can lose it.  Over time the gambling place wins or they don't stay in business.

Why would you try to double your BTC when you know majority of time you lose?  It does not make investment sense.
Just something related to gambling that happened to me the other day. I bought a $1 scratchcard. I scratched, and won $2. So I decided to use the $2 and buy a $2 scratchcard. I won $4 with it, so I added a dollar in, and bought myself 2 cards. One $3 and one $2. Out of them both, I won $3, so I bought three $1 scratchcards. This time, I lost everything. So in the end, not only did I lose the $1 I put in at the start, but I also lost the $1 I added later on. The gambling place always wins.
legendary
November 02, 2015, 11:41:42 PM

nice idea, i agree it

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
ドラゴンスピ
November 02, 2015, 09:25:00 PM

nice idea, i agree it

legendary
Activity: 2170
November 02, 2015, 08:21:43 PM
Another way how to earn bitcoins is altcoin.
This is possible when new coins are in the exchange.
And most of the time there is a giveaway and you get and convert them into bitcoin.

Giveaway's  are pretty nice I have not gotten into to many of them.  But most if you can are worth while as it is not repeated over and over like a faucet.

Only thing to be careful on is some are pump/dump. So miners mine really fast and dump the coins.  In these cases they are worth more at the start on exchange then months later.  For example burst: https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_burst

Well let me tell you a recent giveaway.
Go to yobit and click free coins (this is a type of faucet)
The first 2 coins worth mostly the (1337 and DROP) exchange to bitcoin and be happy.
I just exchanged them, and unfortunately, I was a tad late. The prices had plunged, especially 1337. DROP dropped (Tongue) 11.2% and 1337 dropped 40.5%l. But still, I got Bitcoins and I'm happy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
November 02, 2015, 07:05:40 PM
And most of the time there is a giveaway and you get and convert them into bitcoin.

Giveaway's  are pretty nice I have not gotten into to many of them.  But most if you can are worth while as it is not repeated over and over like a faucet.

Only thing to be careful on is some are pump/dump. So miners mine really fast and dump the coins.  In these cases they are worth more at the start on exchange then months later.  For example burst: https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_burst

Well let me tell you a recent giveaway.
Go to yobit and click free coins (this is a type of faucet)
The first 2 coins worth mostly the (1337 and DROP) exchange to bitcoin and be happy.
legendary
November 02, 2015, 07:04:07 PM

Activity: 532
November 02, 2015, 06:55:17 PM
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
November 02, 2015, 12:20:39 PM
The Best Way is Trading with proper capital management
you can growth your money 20-30% permonth (240-360% per year)
it's enough for me Smiley

Well under right circumstances you can even double your money / month, if you know what to buy and when.

yeah i know it , but if you focus at capital management (for long term) i think 20-30 % permonth is enough
you can double your money every 3-5month
Activity: 504
Merit: 512
November 02, 2015, 11:47:08 AM

Well under right circumstances you can even double your money / month, if you know what to buy and when.
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
November 02, 2015, 10:56:10 AM
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
November 02, 2015, 07:16:03 AM

Activity: 392
ドラゴンスピ
November 02, 2015, 02:45:15 AM
earning with open service is good way if you have good skill too
but i choose earning from signature campaign and i think sign campaign is good way for me
Activity: 1036
November 02, 2015, 02:39:48 AM

yes working for bitcoin is the one only best way to make some bitcoins quickly.
Activity: 765
October 31, 2015, 01:00:27 PM
Pages:
Jump to: