Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins? - page 57. (Read 279509 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
October 30, 2015, 03:30:34 PM
for me the best way to earn bitcoins are
1 joining in campaign any campaign in services section
2 captcha data entry from bitcointriker and letyouearn
3 passive income from referal faucet.
4 passive income to my rotator ads.
That my sseries what am i doing every day and my weekly earning is arround to 0.12 btc
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
October 30, 2015, 08:57:31 AM
3) Save in interest-bearing BTC accounts

Anyone got a list of providers for this service? Thanks

Be careful anything like this is likely a ponzi.   To be able to guarantee interest for storing your BTC somewhere is not something one could 100 percent promise.  To make interest they I guess would invest it which has it's risks.

It's not like a US bank with FDIC insure.  You could send you money to one of these and never see a cent back.

Thanks notlist3d
That is what I figured as well, was just curious to investigate the sites/companies offering such a service.
Activity: 126
October 28, 2015, 08:25:53 AM
Is there some way to earn Bitcoins quickly?

Mining seems to be too far ahead of me, and faucets give out very little.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
i see you are a full member in a campagin, thats prolly the best way to earn bitcoin while enjoying writing about what you love
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 28, 2015, 08:13:39 AM
If you have skill to show off , just promote your service and you will earn BTC 1 ++ for a month or less

Bitcoins is a thing that everybody wanna earn. There are many method to earn btc coins. Till now I have found 13 ways hope it is useful for you all
1) Lend BTC on a peer-to-peer lending service
2) Lend BTC on Chinese exchanges
Thanks

Lending is quite risky to earn some bits

It's true high risk but low rewards. Much better to put it on other investment alternatives with guaranteed profits.

Would you mind giving one good example of an investment alternative with guaranteed profits?

I'm interested to work with that one (if its real) cuz I'm risking right now with HYIPs and ponzis Grin I like to experience that "guaranteed profits" you're saying Roll Eyes

There isn't one. If there were, every investor in the world would be buying into it. Guess what: they're not.

I'm also thinking the same thing cuz just like people said, guaranteed profit is too good to be true, but who knows? Cheesy Let's wait a reply from him to disprove us. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
October 28, 2015, 07:18:13 AM
Still the best way I see is by signature campaign. This method is really a sure earnings. Just put a passion in every post so that you will feel that you are posting for knowledge and friendly chat and not by the payment you will received.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
October 28, 2015, 07:11:15 AM
Offering services and skill here at this forum is quite hard even if you have skill or services to offered. Yes it really pays much but acquiring client is not that easy. Overall its not demand. Much better if you do this in real life which is more demand then let them pay you in bitcoin.

People too lazy to contact you if they need a service which actually you offered, there are a lot demand there, especially come from people who want to build a bitcoin start-up related bitcoin project.

Well, you can find a freelance job here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--985550

Well I will add that somehow to see a way to promote your skills and services is by making a thread in various forum not only in bitcointalk. In that process, you are promoting your skills and somehow many will notice you. Or much better if you find a real life job that you can apply your skills then do other bitcoin earning method as a part time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
October 28, 2015, 05:27:17 AM
Offering services and skill here at this forum is quite hard even if you have skill or services to offered. Yes it really pays much but acquiring client is not that easy. Overall its not demand. Much better if you do this in real life which is more demand then let them pay you in bitcoin.

People too lazy to contact you if they need a service which actually you offered, there are a lot demand there, especially come from people who want to build a bitcoin start-up related bitcoin project.

Well, you can find a freelance job here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--985550
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
October 28, 2015, 04:00:46 AM
If you have skill to show off , just promote your service and you will earn BTC 1 ++ for a month or less

Bitcoins is a thing that everybody wanna earn. There are many method to earn btc coins. Till now I have found 13 ways hope it is useful for you all
Thanks

It's true high risk but low rewards. Much better to put it on other investment alternatives with guaranteed profits.

it depend where you do it, surely i won't do it on btcjam, there are tons of scammers there, some time they just default a portion of your load, to not appear to be scammer...

but if there were enough demand here, on bitcointalk, i would do it, it's pretty profitable and there are far less risk, you can ask for 10%+ for every loan
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
October 28, 2015, 03:40:06 AM

Thanks

Would you mind giving one good example of an investment alternative with guaranteed profits?

I'm interested to work with that one (if its real) cuz I'm risking right now with HYIPs and ponzis Grin I like to experience that "guaranteed profits" you're saying Roll Eyes

There isn't one. If there were, every investor in the world would be buying into it. Guess what: they're not.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 28, 2015, 02:46:27 AM

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 28, 2015, 01:44:29 AM
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
October 27, 2015, 11:12:54 PM

Thanks

What are you referring to with guaranteed profits?  It's pretty hard to find a investment that no matter what happens it's guaranteed ROI.

Sounds to good to be true to me.
Activity: 217
October 27, 2015, 10:20:55 PM

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1232
October 27, 2015, 10:01:47 PM
i believe that the best way to save up bitcoins is not to gamble it all also if you want to earn bitcoins you can do signature campaigns
it is very clear, gambling has a very big risk. better you collect bitcoin of the signature campaign, then hold because bitcoin prices will continue to rise, I believe it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
October 27, 2015, 09:54:37 PM

Be careful anything like this is likely a ponzi.   To be able to guarantee interest for storing your BTC somewhere is not something one could 100 percent promise.  To make interest they I guess would invest it which has it's risks.

It's not like a US bank with FDIC insure.  You could send you money to one of these and never see a cent back.

Magnr is backed by a well-known and reputable exchange.
HaoBTC has a very transparent system that even allows you to follow their earnings.
Bitfinex is a way to offer swaps. Not 100% like an interest-earning savings account, but same principle as banks.
Activity: 812
October 27, 2015, 06:35:52 PM

Here you can check many services for bitcoin http://bitcoinclassifieds.net/
Activity: 658
October 27, 2015, 06:32:44 PM
i believe that the best way to save up bitcoins is not to gamble it all also if you want to earn bitcoins you can do signature campaigns
legendary
Activity: 1456
October 27, 2015, 01:50:34 PM

Activity: 228
October 27, 2015, 01:23:46 PM

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
October 27, 2015, 12:48:57 PM

Thanks

Pages:
Jump to: