Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way to store Bitcoin safely ? - page 5. (Read 2579 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 03:10:35 PM
For storing bitcoin safely there are many online and offline wallet, they unsure us its security but after that we need to be careful to entering any unknown link which are not related to bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 02:54:09 PM
i will be 100% honest in here, most part of my bitcoins are on a paper wallet and i am more than confident on them.
So for me, there is no safest way than a paper/hardware wallet at the moment, this is my opinion
Activity: 344
July 08, 2018, 02:27:01 PM
I think the safest way to store bitcoin is to use bitcoin core wallet. I think that is the safest way to store bitcoins that we have to avoid hackers. But all this time I only save bitcoin in wallet blockchain and I have never felt lost my bitcoin. I think it's pretty safe.
Activity: 357
July 08, 2018, 02:24:44 PM
There are a lot of best way and good idea in these days or this moments that you can store your bitcoin safely and keep it without hesitating on it. there are hardware wallet that you can use so you will not afraid anymore about someone will steal or get your earnings and for me that is the best way so far that you can store your bitcoin and also other crypto currencies at this moment and reliable to use and hassle free but in the end how matter safe those methods it will ends up again or it will depends on you how you will manage to keep your coins safely.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 08, 2018, 02:11:14 PM
Blockchain is the best wallet to store bitcoin. As well as you can use offline hardware wallet to keep your bitcoin safe. Offline wallets are hard to hack. So with the use of offline wallet you can get an assurity of safety.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 01:55:21 PM
Didn't read through all the posts, but the best and safest way is to use a paper wallet. Store it somewhere safe and don't lose it. Laminate it and store it in your safe at home, safety deposit box at your bank.
Activity: 1
July 08, 2018, 01:42:44 PM
The use of offline hardware wallet is the safest way to save, but it costs a lot of money to buy equipment.
Activity: 40
July 08, 2018, 01:42:34 PM
You can also try paper wallet but considering of creating or making it,  it is time consuming.  I think almost all wallets available are safe and it only depends on your carelessness on exploiting your keys.
Activity: 122
July 08, 2018, 01:15:26 PM
I think best way to store Bitcoin safely is in a wallet and make the security level up to the top. Use all security features and activate them. Google authenticator feature gives a good protection.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
July 08, 2018, 12:39:46 PM
in between how to store bitcoin safely ie. always provide multiple security Like
1. Google authenticator.
 2. always clean hp / lektop agan from virus.
3. Do not install applications from unknown sources.
4. always save the word sndi assets agan with Aman if you must have a special note in the book and so forth.
Activity: 154
July 08, 2018, 12:35:17 PM
The best way we can store bitcoins is to avoid hacker intrusion. We should put them in a cold wallet and print them out in the locker room just as we are taking money and putting money in our wallets
Activity: 460
July 08, 2018, 12:33:37 PM
Make a peper wallet to store bitcoin .
or coinbase is a third party wallet people can use for store.
For me coinbase and blockchain is two of the best wallet thst we can store our bitcoin really safely and thete is no doubt that our bitcoin will be 100% safe from the hackers if we will used coinbase snd blockchain.

For me its safety our bitcoin if no one can know where we keep our bitcoin and its good also if we save it a hard copy without internet so that our bitcoin is safety.bitcoin hold is very risky because many persons want to scam so that our bitcoin will get the scam so its good if we have a paper and copy and keep and get to the computer without internet so that we have a back up copy.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
July 08, 2018, 12:13:20 PM
For me coinbase and blockchain is two of the best wallet thst we can store our bitcoin really safely and thete is no doubt that our bitcoin will be 100% safe from the hackers if we will used coinbase snd blockchain.
Activity: 163
July 08, 2018, 12:11:35 PM
It is more than obvious that the best way to store your coins is just by having them on a safe wallet, a hardware wallet just like trezor, ledger, or just by having them on a paper wallet, because there is no way to see them getting hacked in a near future
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
July 08, 2018, 12:07:40 PM
coinbase is one of the wallets that I think enough to be recommended but it would be better there is the addition of security again so that ourselves are also more comfortable
Activity: 630
July 08, 2018, 11:25:19 AM
Activity: 308
July 08, 2018, 11:15:38 AM
There are many ways to store bitcoin safely. Desktop wallet, hardware wallet, paper wallet are most safe way to store bitcoin. I am saving my bitcoin in my Coinbase account. It is a very good one and more secure than any other wallet in crypto community. It's very fast transaction.
Activity: 27
July 08, 2018, 10:39:14 AM
Please keep your btc on blockchain.info. It is the safest place
I don't know who are telling you that blockchain.info is the best place to safe your Bitcoin?
Do you really have your private key of your wallet ? Answer is No.
Activity: 17
July 07, 2018, 08:36:21 PM
Please keep your btc on blockchain.info. It is the safest place
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
July 07, 2018, 08:13:28 PM
The best way to store bitcoin safely is by using a hardware wallet such as Trezor or Ledger Nano S. Additionally, it helps to continually update your antivirus software and run it to ensure your computer is virus-free. Cold storage is another option for security.
Pages:
Jump to: