Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way to store Bitcoin safely ? - page 6. (Read 2579 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 08:07:36 PM
Just keep your private keys/password safe. Private itselfs means that your the only one who knows it.
Activity: 30
July 07, 2018, 07:54:03 PM
In my opinion, I prefer using EtherWallet to store my token. Because I feel safe because it has private keys. However, the private key that they have provided us should not be given to others unless the person is our family member. Private key is very important to safeguard wallet security and it can access to our wallet. It should not be mistaken for people.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 05:01:02 PM
I think I will have to go with offline wallet, keeping your keys as far away from the internet and any other third party to me is the best. I don't trust anyone with my keys.
Activity: 100
July 07, 2018, 04:57:26 PM
I haven't used them personally but I know that Xapo is the choice of Institutions. There are over $10 Billion being held in Xapo wallets.

https://forexmarketslive.com/is-coinbase-custody-the-answer-to-crypto-exchange-security/
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 04:08:35 PM
To my best knowledge, blockchain wallet is still the best wallet with different security to keep your coins safe and you can as well use paper wallet(safe place).
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
July 07, 2018, 04:02:17 PM
There are many online and offline wallet to store bitcoin safely. They unsure us about security but after that we also have to be careful to entered any unknown link which might be send us via mail by unknown person.
I agree, I think whatever wallets we use, it won’t matter if we are not doing an effort to secure our account. Just like what you have said, we should be careful when it comes to phishing, we should not click different links because it may be a trick from hackers.
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
July 07, 2018, 03:51:01 PM
The best way to keep your bitcoin is to keep you keys and password, don't review it to anyone
This is the first thing you must do to secure your coins. You should keep all your privacy detils on your own, never let others to see your paswords. Also, using ledger wallet is better than other wallet
Activity: 154
July 07, 2018, 03:26:58 PM
The best way to keep your bitcoin is to keep you keys and password, don't review it to anyone
Activity: 378
July 07, 2018, 03:20:03 PM
There are many online and offline wallet to store bitcoin safely. They unsure us about security but after that we also have to be careful to entered any unknown link which might be send us via mail by unknown person.
Activity: 182
July 07, 2018, 02:56:25 PM
you should keep it on your device like computers and other offline devices you should have a very high security and protection from attacks of some viruses that can attack your device and steal your data.Well the best way to store bitcoin safely is to just save it in your bitcoin wallet where you can be able to assure that your bitcoin will be safe and secure and also far from being hack.Also you must remember to keep your password private and do not give it to any untrusted site or person as well.
Activity: 218
July 07, 2018, 02:53:32 PM
I think we can use Binance wallet. They store coin in the cold wallet. So anytime we can trade if the market downtrend or uptrend.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 02:52:53 PM
Nope, for me, there are actually two options to be 100% safe about it.
1) Paper wallet
2) Trezor/Ledger/KeepKey wallet.
Those are the only ways to go in order to be protected.
copper member
Activity: 252
July 07, 2018, 02:46:39 PM
the best way to access your bitcoin is to save your private key and address in code qr-code fucking I think better way to save your well now tamabem is worth remember you should have something to guard because satoshi guard does not need it
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 02:27:20 PM
The first thing you do is choose a trusted wallet. then save your bitcoin.
actually the most important thing is to hide password safely. do not let others know it. may be written on a personal diary would be better. keep the book well.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
July 07, 2018, 02:20:49 PM
Nano ledger is the first choice from me. You can also try trezor also. The security on your wallet depends on your way that how you will control it. Safe your private key, password and others information for your account safety.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 02:16:57 PM
Just buy a hardware wallet, store all of your bitcoins in there and include some of your other altcoins.

And you will be more than safe if you follow those procedures, i have been doing this for more than months already.
Activity: 266
July 07, 2018, 02:12:47 PM
A paper wallet is among the safest possible options for storing bitcoin, as long as it is generated in the correct way it is a piece of paper that contains the public bitcoin address and the private key to that address.
Activity: 28
July 07, 2018, 02:09:27 PM
Bitcoin is a good system for safety but you need to take care of it for its safety. I think government should be given priority for the same security of Bitcoin. And Bitcoin can meet many needs in a human life.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
July 07, 2018, 01:54:34 PM
There are quit a number of good ways to store your Bitcoins but one thing that you must emphasize on is the security of your coins,this should always be given priority at all the time. we all have preferences when it comes to the choice of wallet we use. some will settle for web based  MEW because of the rapid transaction speed and efficiency, Bu for the sake of proper security, I'd settle for Hardware wallets which are not as prone to hacking as Web base wallets. They store your crypto offline making it impossible for a stranger to access it.

Wallet is all about storing your private key. Coins are stored on the blockchain. Hardware wallet stores your key offline not the coins
Activity: 1
July 07, 2018, 01:39:06 PM
the best way to access your bitcoin is to save your private key and address in code qr-code fucking I think better way to save your well now tamabem is worth remember you should have something to guard because satoshi guard does not need it
Pages:
Jump to: