Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way to turn 2BTC into 4BTC - page 11. (Read 66083 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 11, 2015, 05:50:37 PM
the fact is nowadays is impossible to make this happen when bitcoin started for sure people tripled even made much more  in a easy trade.. nowadays means 600 dollars to 1200dollars there isnt any investement safe to cover such thing.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
September 10, 2015, 12:03:36 AM
Buy 2 more bitcoins and hold your priv key like its the only valuable thing in the world, thats the faster and secure way.

This is the only best way, i see some are recommending to try gambling or hyip(double your bitcoin) but there are high chances to end with 0 BTC instead of 4

Yeah, Id avoid this route at all cost.

Any form of gambling using your own btc, is asking for it lol. And you gotta know that the faucet on the gambling sites are there for marketing you for real btc deposits.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 09, 2015, 07:05:14 PM
well how many time you wanna to double those bitcoins if is in a month only risky investments as hiyp ,gambling if it is in a year well faucets and signature campaings will easy make that happen.

Pretty much this sums it up.

How many times? It really falls upon the person to consider they made a profit and walk away before they lose everything lol.

We seen these scenarios 100`s of times.
Activity: 560
September 09, 2015, 06:38:58 PM
well how many time you wanna to double those bitcoins if is in a month only risky investments as hiyp ,gambling if it is in a year well faucets and signature campaings will easy make that happen.
Activity: 252
September 09, 2015, 06:30:14 PM
Hold it, do some Sig campaigns, and just relax. Don't be hasty and go betting it away. If you have zero risk of losing Bitcoins, you'll only be profiting.

This is true.

But the mentailty of wanting an extra coin is hard, when someone can just deposit it and do 1 roll on primedice or a gambling site at a 90% winning odds.

It really falls upon the individual to have self-control.
Activity: 533
September 09, 2015, 08:57:17 AM
holding it is the best way but slowest way i know and if u want faster, do investing or gamble it

I think the slow way is better than faster way because gambling so risky
you can earn much money faster but you can loose it imidiately
maybe invest your money on reputable site,looks good

Yeah and once you win you become more greedy and that is the human nature, more you have, more you want, and end up loosing everything so it is better not to go for gambling rather than go for some safe investments which would guarantee you the fixed returns and that is the best way to keep your investments safe.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
September 08, 2015, 06:42:56 PM
holding it is the best way but slowest way i know and if u want faster, do investing or gamble it

Right, investing in a site and be the house is a good option, i just see a list with trusted sites to invest, i will share it with you:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-popular-sites-to-invest-bitcoins-1136572

Keep in mind, if you are considering this you gotta have a bankroll.

Just assume if a whale gets a massive win, those are the times when the bankroll will be needed the most. Its still a sizable risk. But, its a better option then most things to return for your btc and outside from loaning..

Dont be naive and assume a whale wont hit it big.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3067
September 08, 2015, 11:05:09 AM

Right, investing in a site and be the house is a good option, i just see a list with trusted sites to invest, i will share it with you:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-popular-sites-to-invest-bitcoins-1136572
Activity: 742
September 07, 2015, 10:37:04 AM

copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
September 07, 2015, 09:47:40 AM
Hold it, do some Sig campaigns, and just relax. Don't be hasty and go betting it away. If you have zero risk of losing Bitcoins, you'll only be profiting.
Activity: 462
September 07, 2015, 09:15:28 AM
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
contracorriente
September 07, 2015, 08:23:08 AM
Buy 2 more bitcoins and hold your priv key like its the only valuable thing in the world, thats the faster and secure way.

This is the only best way, i see some are recommending to try gambling or hyip(double your bitcoin) but there are high chances to end with 0 BTC instead of 4

Yeah that happened to me.   Undecided

Thats why i recomend only buy, doing faucet or signature advertise, whatever you dont need to gamble or deposit in third party sites that will lead to lose your bitcoins with a great chance.
Activity: 504
September 07, 2015, 07:43:16 AM

Activity: 172
contracorriente
September 07, 2015, 07:40:36 AM
legendary
Activity: 1106
September 07, 2015, 05:41:26 AM
Buy some btc and hold . No one is going to turn your 2 btc into 4 and surely if someone has a way to do that they would keep it to themselves.

Actually you can't turn 2BTC into 4BTC just hold on your wallet Tongue but the value is will turn into double rate although it's need for long-term, and it's the best way i think.

I think other way to turn into double coin is invest in property or some business plan which you're the manage it. not just invest without taking of control.
Activity: 414
September 06, 2015, 08:51:11 PM
Buy some btc and hold . No one is going to turn your 2 btc into 4 and surely if someone has a way to do that they would keep it to themselves.
Activity: 994
September 04, 2015, 12:58:32 PM
yu should try ponzi website,or may be hyip. but it must be a newest website. i'm not sure,but i see the result.

How can be found that the ponzi or hyip can be new? And then are you sure that they will last since can be made profit? Because on those must be put your money in the beginning. Then the OP (serious man) want sure ways to double their bitcoins. That ways you suggest are doubt.

The very reason you should not invest in ponzi schemes is right on its name, man, its a fucking ponzi scheme. They will scam you, a lot of people think that it is very profitable to get involved with a ponzi scheme at the start of the scheme but these schemers have evolved so much that they have successfully found ways to scam you at the first move you make itself, its no more profit in such schemes Smiley

Why told that must be invested there? In my post i tried to give exactly the arguments that must impedes to invest in there. If you answer to my questions the only decision that you can take is to not invest there any penny.

just wanted to continue your argument along with my comment, because I think the same as you. I invested 100 dollars when I was a 15 year old in a ponzi scheme which was based on pyramid building and distribution of funds. Basically I would get money as long as I added 2 people to my pyramid and they added more and I helped them add more and stuff like that. LOL Tongue what can I say, I was a stupid 15 yr old kid
legendary
Activity: 1134
September 04, 2015, 12:45:59 PM
yu should try ponzi website,or may be hyip. but it must be a newest website. i'm not sure,but i see the result.

How can be found that the ponzi or hyip can be new? And then are you sure that they will last since can be made profit? Because on those must be put your money in the beginning. Then the OP (serious man) want sure ways to double their bitcoins. That ways you suggest are doubt.

The very reason you should not invest in ponzi schemes is right on its name, man, its a fucking ponzi scheme. They will scam you, a lot of people think that it is very profitable to get involved with a ponzi scheme at the start of the scheme but these schemers have evolved so much that they have successfully found ways to scam you at the first move you make itself, its no more profit in such schemes Smiley

Why told that must be invested there? In my post i tried to give exactly the arguments that must impedes to invest in there. If you answer to my questions the only decision that you can take is to not invest there any penny.
Activity: 994
September 04, 2015, 12:40:17 PM

Activity: 126
September 04, 2015, 11:53:23 AM
Yeah..the simplest way is by investing it I think..
Gambling could be a choice but it's way too risky.
Pages:
Jump to: