Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way to turn 2BTC into 4BTC - page 9. (Read 66083 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 08, 2015, 07:04:34 AM
you can try my doubler ( Refund in 10 days without new investors ! )

Oh no , what a shameless self advertising of a potential scam doubler/ponzi. Just let that kind of stuffs stay on investor based games section and do not spread it all over the forum as it may lure innocent people that will thought that was a legit one, which is not.

I hope no one here will fall on this BS, beware.

Sorry sir but it's not a scam ! I'm paying but for now i'm waiting for new investors Smiley

why does my investment depends on other people's investment ? are you paying me from other peoples deposits ?
or you dont have any mining equipment etc.. to pay the investors.?

It's a ponzi. -----> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Nice you admit its ponzi but you denied it's scam. FYI ponzi = scam so there's no reason to deny it. Just look at the definition of ponzi -
 " A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator.  " - wikipedia

@master sato : Do you have an investment on that scammer's program ? You should bid farewell to your investment Roll Eyes
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
October 08, 2015, 07:02:36 AM
invest in altcoins...
Activity: 210
October 08, 2015, 06:44:38 AM

Oh no , what a shameless self advertising of a potential scam doubler/ponzi. Just let that kind of stuffs stay on investor based games section and do not spread it all over the forum as it may lure innocent people that will thought that was a legit one, which is not.

Sorry sir but it's not a scam ! I'm paying but for now i'm waiting for new investors Smiley

why does my investment depends on other people's investment ? are you paying me from other peoples deposits ?

It's a ponzi. -----> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
October 08, 2015, 06:43:35 AM

Its more like " Sorry sir but it's not yet a scam" Right now you're paying investors cuz probably they have small investments but if time will come that there will be an idiot investor that will deposit a big amount, you will definitely run away with investors' money without any prior notice. I know you are just waiting for that time to come and will scam people Wink

Wow nice try man!
Activity: 165
October 08, 2015, 06:13:17 AM

October 08, 2015, 04:06:42 AM

Its more like " Sorry sir but it's not yet a scam" Right now you're paying investors cuz probably they have small investments but if time will come that there will be an idiot investor that will deposit a big amount, you will definitely run away with investors' money without any prior notice. I know you are just waiting for that time to come and will scam people Wink
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
October 08, 2015, 03:48:33 AM

at the end you would leave if no one is investing anymore, resulting in a scam, unless you're saying that the last money that cannot generate a double are given back to their owner

if this is the case, then ok, but i doubt you're doing this...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 08, 2015, 01:09:53 AM
well I would suggest you to play coin flapper pro do a lot of practice and when you are good enough and can make consistently above 200 score then play pro version and you will be able to make your 2 bitcoin into 4 bitcoin.
Activity: 364
October 07, 2015, 10:58:40 PM
u can buy IDR now and invest at Indonesian Rupiah Smiley
also u can trade your BItcoin to some altcoin at Bittrex

Good choice too, IDR now in unstable rate. YEN is down too. do a trading with fiat is not bad, just earn low profit everyday, do a scalping, it low risk but you can earn everyday constantly.

Altcoin i wouldn't recommend it, too easy to manipulate.

yeahh Im sure more good news come to indonesian goverment
i think BI (bank indonesia) always intervening in the market
October 07, 2015, 05:00:15 PM

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
October 07, 2015, 04:35:44 PM
Hey guys. I currently have a little over 2btc at my disposal. I was wondering what the safest and best way to flip that into 4btc, and the 4btc into 8btc, etc. I really want to save up for a powerful ASIC, and am stumped as to how to turn this into more. I've tried exchanges, but end up losing more than I gain. Im looking for a solid and sure way to make coin off of what I have currently. Thanks!

Stuff it into cold-storage and just buy more. There's almost no "safe" way to double your bitcoins, or even make back a consistent return. In order to really earn bitcoins you'll have to start a service or just keep saving!
October 07, 2015, 04:34:36 PM

Activity: 308
October 07, 2015, 04:02:00 PM
Grab a part time job, and use the funds to buy more BTC?

Seriously though, probably no safe fast way.

What about investing into stocks at btctc? I have heard success stories from that. Im not really looking for a fast way, just a way that will eventually double the coin..

For that to work you would need to assume that the stocks you purchase will appreciate faster than the bitcoin you used to purchase them.
October 07, 2015, 10:04:09 AM
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
October 07, 2015, 09:59:54 AM

Good choice too, IDR now in unstable rate. YEN is down too. do a trading with fiat is not bad, just earn low profit everyday, do a scalping, it low risk but you can earn everyday constantly.

Altcoin i wouldn't recommend it, too easy to manipulate.
Activity: 364
October 07, 2015, 08:50:13 AM
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
October 07, 2015, 07:59:04 AM
As several member have suggested, i will also suggest you do do daily trading. This may seems so low income per day but it will be safest way for you to increase your coin better than keeing it into your wallet. If i have that amount of coin i will definately try my luck in trading. As yesterday price has jumped from 235$ to around 247$ in one day (within 15 minute) as coindesk. You can see potential on bitcoin daily trade from this.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 06, 2015, 10:44:11 AM
Hey guys. I currently have a little over 2btc at my disposal. I was wondering what the safest and best way to flip that into 4btc, and the 4btc into 8btc, etc. I really want to save up for a powerful ASIC, and am stumped as to how to turn this into more. I've tried exchanges, but end up losing more than I gain. Im looking for a solid and sure way to make coin off of what I have currently. Thanks!

trading altcoin, can be 100-400 % profit.
note: smart altcoin choice
Activity: 354
September 28, 2015, 01:36:47 PM
Trading altcoins, if you know... you must earn more than 100%
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
September 28, 2015, 01:25:55 PM
-snip-
Yeah that happened to me.   Undecided

Thats why i recomend only buy, doing faucet or signature advertise, whatever you dont need to gamble or deposit in third party sites that will lead to lose your bitcoins with a great chance.

That's something subjective and it means that you have not been scammed but you "scammed" yourself.
By gambling i highly see a bad ending and probably loosing our money. I don't like to risk all the money to win all or to loose all.
Pages:
Jump to: