Pages:
Author

Topic: Best website to give out loans? Btcjam or ? - page 4. (Read 17075 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm using Getline and BtcJam to invest in loaning. I have to say I don't like Getline at all. It's not intuitive and extremely shady in configuration.
But BtcJam is extremely cool and you got great investment opportunities here.

24 Listing in Btcjam is a "great opportunities"...... LOL....

The listings are changing rather regurlary so yes great opportunity Wink

What do you want? 200 listings every week? And why so?
If you've got enough money to fund 24 listings you should do something else with your money!

It'a matter of trend one year ago Jam had 100+ listing, now don't reach anymore 30, this, for me is a negative trend.... but think what you want.....

Loanbase too has the same problem......

Sure, it's a bad trend, but it doesn't change the fact that it's still a great opportunity ^^

You know any replacing website to loan?
for btcjam is good to invest in it but he is now have many scammers i'm not professionel in that site i have 5 investement and 3 of them was scammers.
i think i will try the loan in bitcointalk maybe it will have less scammers. or maybe other site but i end trying btcjam for that bad experience.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
I have only had experience on btcjam. Word of advice only lend to people in the A grade it's a guaranteed payback. I loaned to several people and had nice profits from it.

A grade borrowers default all the time.

Really? I have used btcjam for 5 months now and i havent experienced a single default. Can you explain it?

they have probably increase the control among those registred user, now one of the site want that you have your ID imgae near your face, so it's hell hard to fake this, you can not simply photoshop

but i guess there are always possibility for cheater
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009
I'm using Getline and BtcJam to invest in loaning. I have to say I don't like Getline at all. It's not intuitive and extremely shady in configuration.

If you've got enough money to fund 24 listings you should do something else with your money!

It'a matter of trend one year ago Jam had 100+ listing, now don't reach anymore 30, this, for me is a negative trend.... but think what you want.....

Loanbase too has the same problem......
Activity: 428
I have only had experience on btcjam. Word of advice only lend to people in the A grade it's a guaranteed payback. I loaned to several people and had nice profits from it.

Really? I have used btcjam for 5 months now and i havent experienced a single default. Can you explain it?

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I say the best experience anyone can get would be from building the actual rep on the forum.

Then offering a official thread to moderate for micro loans and see how others do it with collateral.

But regardless of what you do, just know there will be a defaulted loan sooner or later lol.
Activity: 476
If i had some big project and need some funds to start it i would try those websites ,just to boost the project ,but in the end wouldnt be easy to get the support from the community with big ammounts thats why the rating system should work but doesnt work,just make a person build a profile and ask for a bit loan ammount and scam.
Activity: 412
BTCPOP.co is the place to be.  However with the american ban on Jam POP is experiencing a lot of verifications so is struggling a bit
A lot of big players in BTC world are on there... so go and have a look
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
BTCJAM is really good website for investing in p2p loans.

I am using this website from a long time now and invested in lot of loans. I have got good returns from them.

I strongly recommend this website because of their stringent verification method. The chance of loosing money is very less.
Activity: 428
many forum users are giving out good loans, so you can try them too.

but i have lent some coins to btcjam too, and so far made profit.
Activity: 793
Sure but as a newbie why wouldnt i trust at the ads at blockchain i thinked they rented the space to advertise it,them being honest with publicity from scammers,anyway all places have it .Btjam has changed a lot and well i prefer to lend at poloniex where i believe its the most safe way to lend.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Yes.. I invested with #BTCJam...
It's Good...

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
invest bitcoin by loaning bitcoin is become common activity now,some people also do this in this forum,but i'm not interest for it,its might have big risk level. i more like to keep earn bitcoin,still afraid to invest.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
Well i had joined btcjam because i saw blockchain banner,soo i believes they were all safe investements,till i fund some projects and see no repayments ,soo i havent lost a penie since the funds i made had covered those defaulteds.But were more then enought to me get out of it,as i borrower they arent safe to your capital,if you wanna to make something well they can fund you,but well high fees involved,i would take a loan here and repay better then go there.

well, you should never make decission based on the advertisements that you see on different websites, they usually don't audit the services they promote (not saying it is scam or anything) just risky
Well i had joined btcjam because i saw blockchain banner,soo i believes they were all safe investements,till i fund some projects and see no repayments ,soo i havent lost a penie since the funds i made had covered those defaulteds.But were more then enought to me get out of it,as i borrower they arent safe to your capital,if you wanna to make something well they can fund you,but well high fees involved,i would take a loan here and repay better then go there.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009

Pages:
Jump to: