Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Xapo faucet list - Updated daily - bitcointime.site - page 11. (Read 14494 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
legendary
never use xapo wallet before..
will try it for the first time in your faucet  Grin

good choice mate! If you are a faucet user, you should get a xapo wallet. No threshold, instantly in your wallet every claim. Very safe considering the fact that there were a lot faucets which did not pay in the past after their high threshold. I update my list daily, and i only add no-threshold faucets. I believe you will like my list very usefull.

Whoa thanks for the information bro  Grin
Bookmarked it. Make sure there's no dry faucet and i will share it to the other forum  Wink

Good luck.

Thanks a lot. I am checking the list daily. Please feel free to share my list. ww.bitcointime.site
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

good choice mate! If you are a faucet user, you should get a xapo wallet. No threshold, instantly in your wallet every claim. Very safe considering the fact that there were a lot faucets which did not pay in the past after their high threshold. I update my list daily, and i only add no-threshold faucets. I believe you will like my list very usefull.

Whoa thanks for the information bro  Grin
Bookmarked it. Make sure there's no dry faucet and i will share it to the other forum  Wink

Good luck.
legendary
Checked! All faucets are working fine. Please visit best Xapo faucet list.   www.bitcointime.site
legendary

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary
Checked!  Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Updated daily. All from Xapo. No threshold, instantly in your wallet.
legendary
I have just checked the list. All faucets work just fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. No threshold, instantly in your wallet. Good luck!

legendary
Checked! All faucets are working fine. Please visit best Xapo faucet list.   www.bitcointime.site
legendary
Updated!

Bits4all is removed because you get a security warning when you try to reach the site.

Bitcoinzebra is removed because site has not being paying for several days now.

All other faucets are working just fine. Please visit best Xapo faucet list on the internet. All from Xapo and all instantly paying faucets. Absolutely no threshold.

legendary
Checked! There is a problem with bitcoinzebra, I am going to wait until tomorrow and if problem still continues i will remove it from the list. All other faucets are working fine. Please visit best Xapo faucets list. 

legendary
I can not stand it fight the bots faucetbox.

I'm leaving the faucetbox, as I install the faucet xapo?

Very wise mate! You can download the app on your smart device which makes it easier to log in your xapo wallet as there is double security (password&one time security code). You will never look back once starting to use Xapo. Besides, it is so simple to order a debit card which allows you to spend your Bitcoins anywhere you want. You can use my list if you are a faucet user. If you are planing to create a Xapo faucet, please let me know so i can add it on my list (no threshold please). Best of luck!

Yes I will create a xapo faucet, where to start?

I don`t really have much experience with creating a Xapo faucet. Unfortunately, I won`t be able to help you there, but please let me know once your site is ready so i can add it on my list.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Very wise mate! You can download the app on your smart device which makes it easier to log in your xapo wallet as there is double security (password&one time security code). You will never look back once starting to use Xapo. Besides, it is so simple to order a debit card which allows you to spend your Bitcoins anywhere you want. You can use my list if you are a faucet user. If you are planing to create a Xapo faucet, please let me know so i can add it on my list (no threshold please). Best of luck!

Yes I will create a xapo faucet, where to start?
legendary
Checked! Please visit best Xapo faucet list.   www.bitcointime.site
legendary

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

legendary
Checked! There seems to be a problem with moonbitcoin but i am pretty sure it will be fixed very soon. All other faucets are working fine. Please visit best Xapo faucets list.   

legendary
Dear friends,

I had to remove vidybit (watch youtube videos and earn instant bitcoin to xapo wallet) faucet because there is a problem with their payments. Even you get the confirmation about payment after watching the video nothing appears in my wallet. I have sent an e-mail to admin and hope to get some feedback soon. I weel keep an eye on it and add it back if problem is fixed. All other faucets work fine. Please visit best Xapo faucet list at www.bitcointime.site

All from Xapo. No threshold, all pays instantly and daily updates.

legendary
legendary
I have just checked the list. Everything is working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. All pays instantly. Updated daily. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: