Pages:
Author

Topic: Bet on Dr Craig Wright proving he is Satoshi or not! - page 2. (Read 2154 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Join Manny Pacquiao's VitalBet!
Great bet opportunity but the odds are bad:  Yes 8.95 vs. No 1.02

By the way, how you would decide his statement is true or not? As I understand, there is no definite way to prove that someone is Satoshi or not.

There is a definite way, and will leave the community to decide and reach a consensus on the matter. There is plenty of security and cryptority experts who give valid and reasonable opinions.
x13
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Things are called shit for a reason, dear.
Great bet opportunity but the odds are bad:  Yes 8.95 vs. No 1.02

By the way, how you would decide his statement is true or not? As I understand, there is no definite way to prove that someone is Satoshi or not.
100% No now.

Lock it up if you can.

http://www.drcraigwright.net/homepage.jpg

We still believe that the drama will continue. There is still a chance that he changes his mind, and upload the proof.

We left the prop open with 1.02 odd to show that it is more likely to be a no.

SadSmiley
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
I wonder what will happen to all the bets placed if Craig remains silent on 31.05.2016, 18:30.

Also this bet will be highly controversial if he provides a similar bluffing evidence like the last one.
In terms of betting it should be mentioned when will a bet be on the winning side.

If Craig keeps silent, i supposed he cant proved that he is Satoshi Nakamoto so he is not the founder, i personally dont believe that he is Satoshi
VitalBet: I have been having trouble signing into my account for some reason. I have tried logging in with Firefox (my normal browser), Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. Whenever I type in the password correctly, it greys out the login form and nothing happens.

I had deposited a total of 0.1BTC and I am very disappointed in this. I was able to login in correctly the first time, but now this happens. Are you trying to steal my funds?

your java needs update  Roll Eyes

or try clean cache then restart your  browser, if still cant contact the owner . Lips sealed

it might be a disabled javascript, i suggest you to google how to disable/enable java in your browser and enable it back.

also try to open up the console (the inspect element : right click on the page and click inspect element) and see what errors have been thrown.

Please contact the support team @ [email protected]
Activity: 244
I wonder what will happen to all the bets placed if Craig remains silent on 31.05.2016, 18:30.

Also this bet will be highly controversial if he provides a similar bluffing evidence like the last one.
In terms of betting it should be mentioned when will a bet be on the winning side.

withdrawal received.
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

Waiting for a 0.5 btc withdrawal for over 12 hours now..
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
VitalBet: I have been having trouble signing into my account for some reason. I have tried logging in with Firefox (my normal browser), Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. Whenever I type in the password correctly, it greys out the login form and nothing happens.

I had deposited a total of 0.1BTC and I am very disappointed in this. I was able to login in correctly the first time, but now this happens. Are you trying to steal my funds?

or try clean cache then restart your  browser, if still cant contact the owner . Lips sealed

it might be a disabled javascript, i suggest you to google how to disable/enable java in your browser and enable it back.

also try to open up the console (the inspect element : right click on the page and click inspect element) and see what errors have been thrown.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com

Try contacting their support by emailing them [email protected] or try creating another account so you could have access to their chatbox vitalbet is always there. Also i dont like their terms and condition once you deposit you need to roll your deposit 2 times before your withdrawal gets approved
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
I don't know if he is really Satoshi ( i think that was a group of people who created bitcoin, not a only person) but in my opinion if he could sign it, its the first thing that he would done the first day that he said he is satoshi.
Activity: 406
I think that he is really satochi ..... satochi would never reveal himself
You think he is or is NOT lol!
Because that statement contradicts itself in him not revealing himself as Craig Wright just did  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Something tells me that he really isn't Satoshi however I am pretty sure that he knows who Satoshi is and wants to just take credit for it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
Dear fans,

We are presenting you another fun way to gamble!

Bet @ VitalBet if Dr Craig Wright will prove he is Satoshi or not!

http://vitalbet.com/sport/match/577428

1.58 odds for NO seem to be free money, too bad I'm impatient and wouldn't bother waiting for almost whole month before the results.
1.58 odds seem to good enough odds for me. But the maximum bet is only 0.05btc so a 0.079btc payout is worth it. But who could confirm that Vitalbet can find the evidence if he is or isn't by May 31st?
Then if they can't all bets will be voided  Embarrassed
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
wanted to bet 1btc that he is not, was really disappointed with this site.. the max bet is 0.05btc. really pathetic, why do you even advertise this?

edit: also, my withdrawal is pending. really great..

There is a lot of bets on the NO outcome and the risk threshold might be reached. We will look in the issue.
lol you are so brave opening this kind bet which 99% Craig Wright claims are totally bullshit, the odds good enough to attract people to bet on NO Cheesy , goodluck on your bussiness i hope he is the real satoshi nakamoto for you so you could earn good amount from people who made bet Cheesy
wanted to bet 1btc that he is not, was really disappointed with this site.. the max bet is 0.05btc. really pathetic, why do you even advertise this?

There is a lot of bets on the NO outcome and the risk threshold might be reached. We will look in the issue.

Pages:
Jump to: