Pages:
Author

Topic: Bet on Dr Craig Wright proving he is Satoshi or not! - page 4. (Read 2154 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I find this market really interesting, However the book should make it clear regarding "proving". What kind of a thing is sufficient proof?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I bet that he will not provide any valid proof that he is the real bitcoin founder, he is just another troll who like to be in the media.

Let's face it if he is the real deal he would allready posted here under his real nick Wink .
Posting here is not like saying that he is real. Bitcointalk account can be hacked a lot easier that Satoshi's public keys.
And AFAIK Theymos blocked Satoshi's account after that last security breach, so no one can use it anymore.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
this is very interesting bet but there is a big problem with it, aside from what Dogedigital said about the closing time and finding the winner, there is another problem.

what Craig Wright is doing is wasting time, he is prolonging something which is most probably a long con, a scam of some sort so this may take a very long time to be cleared out and also it is one of those things that you can't come to consensus on because he is evasive in providing a normal proof of his identity which is a signed message
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
I would bet against it, he himself has already said that the real Satoshi Nakamoto is dead, so even if he does move some coins from those early wallets, that would not mean that he is Satoshi.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Well, this should be interesting. But i'm not convinced that he's the real one if he can't prove any further valid proof.

I bet he's not Satoshi.
Activity: 69
Join Manny Pacquiao's VitalBet!
Yes, if he doesn't show any proof until this date. The winning outcome will be "No".
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
What are the stipulations on this?

Book closes 31.05.2016, 09:00.

If he is unable to successfully prove that he is satoshi by this date, the 'no' side wins?  Please confirm.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Interesting. But I don't think he's satoshi nakamoto, because he did not have anything strong proof .
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
I bet that he will not provide any valid proof that he is the real bitcoin founder, he is just another troll who like to be in the media.

Let's face it if he is the real deal he would allready posted here under his real nick Wink .
Activity: 69
Join Manny Pacquiao's VitalBet!
Dear fans,

We are presenting you another fun way to gamble!

Bet @ VitalBet if Dr Craig Wright will prove he is Satoshi or not!

http://vitalbet.com/sport/match/577428

Good luck to everyone!

Pages:
Jump to: