Pages:
Author

Topic: [BETA] New Project WorkingForBitcoins.com! Come help test it out! - page 2. (Read 7819 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252
This looks like a really nice project, congratulations for getting this up and running!
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
It is better to went through smart contracts
Activity: 994
Merit: 335
Hey guys, I'm still looking for a Russian Translator, anyone know someone?

Hello, I'm russian translator. Can you explain why do you need russian translator?
Activity: 602
Merit: 279

But why do you still need it? As I can see there are three bids on the site already.
Activity: 595
Merit: 503
workingForBitcoins.com
workingForBitcoins.com
Great milestone! First ever real transaction takes place on WorkingForBitcoins.com!

Check it out!

https://workingforbitcoins.com/category/design/default/design_bitcointalkorg_signature#
Activity: 798
Just got to know about this site, pretty interested in this, and I will monitor this site. Smiley

OP has too many questions to answer, so I will just give you my opinions and suggestions.

I would like to see a list of freelancers sorted by their skills, and have a feature to hire them directly. On that page they can list their portfolio for the public, and I think this might be better if the person like this specific user's work.

There's a flaw in the current system, that people who bid with their project can get their content stolen and copied, so perhaps the user who bid can choose to make it private, just a suggestion.

I suggest listing how many jobs open for all at the main page and take away those jobs that are pending, to let users know how many jobs are available. Excited to the site grow, wish you luck on your project!  Smiley
workingForBitcoins.com
Version 1.0.5 is live

I plan on starting a BIG marketing campaign soon. In possibly four weeks.

Here is a list of things I want to release before starting a big Campaign:

Multi Language Support - in one weeks
The option to post Contest - two weeks
SECRET FEATURE - three weeks
iOS and Android Apps - four weeks
workingForBitcoins.com
Have you thought about implementing escrow/mediation service using 2-of-3 multisignature bitcoin addresses?

I have, but I have so much on my plate right now simik. I have to take care of everything, systems, cloud, emails, development, testing, debugging, posting, promoting, etc...! But I do plan on implementing this, rest assure!
workingForBitcoins.com
bitcoinore, maybe you could update your signature with a link to the main site?

Thats a great idea! Thank you!
Activity: 35
Merit: 2
Have you thought about implementing escrow/mediation service using 2-of-3 multisignature bitcoin addresses?
workingForBitcoins.com
Hi, if you posted a job and were unable to chat with bidders, that has now been resolved in 1.0.4
workingForBitcoins.com
Hey everyone, I'm super proud to announce the site is finally LIVE! Welcome to BETA 1.0.0!!

Check it out! https://workingforbitcoins.com

I have posted the first job ever! Looking for a new slogan for the website! Post a bid with a slogan you think might work, and you might win 0.01 BTC!

Please let me know if you find any issues!

Upcoming Features in the next couple of Weeks!

1 - Multi language support! Starting off with Russian!
2 - In addition to posting normal Jobs, you can also post Contest!!
3 - SECRET FEATURE! I will be introducing a new Feature that will be unlike anything else that other freelancing jobs offer, that I know of! It will change the game!!

Please follow me on twitter! https://twitter.com/Working4Bitcoin

Good to see you are up and running! I responded to the Slogan Job!

Have you considered a marketing plan and possibly something in the
announcement threads here also?

and development of a mobile app perhaps!

Thank you for your support, and Thanks for submitting!

I am looking into marketing soon.

I will be looking into creating an app, but I am one person right now, and if have very limited resources to create an app, but I hope to get a loan from my credit card to help me out.

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
Hey everyone, I'm super proud to announce the site is finally LIVE! Welcome to BETA 1.0.0!!

Check it out! https://workingforbitcoins.com

I have posted the first job ever! Looking for a new slogan for the website! Post a bid with a slogan you think might work, and you might win 0.01 BTC!

Please let me know if you find any issues!

Upcoming Features in the next couple of Weeks!

1 - Multi language support! Starting off with Russian!
2 - In addition to posting normal Jobs, you can also post Contest!!
3 - SECRET FEATURE! I will be introducing a new Feature that will be unlike anything else that other freelancing jobs offer, that I know of! It will change the game!!

Please follow me on twitter! https://twitter.com/Working4Bitcoin

Good to see you are up and running! I responded to the Slogan Job!

Have you considered a marketing plan and possibly something in the
announcement threads here also?

and development of a mobile app perhaps!
workingForBitcoins.com
I think there is the following bug :
In the profile page(workingforbitcoins.com/user/....) it is showing : "Member since January, 2016". Although this thread started on 27 Apr 2017 and I joined today.
It is showing correctly on the settings page though.

Thank you! I fixed the issue.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think there is the following bug :
In the profile page(workingforbitcoins.com/user/....) it is showing : "Member since January, 2016". Although this thread started on 27 Apr 2017 and I joined today.
It is showing correctly on the settings page though.
workingForBitcoins.com
Hi, 

1、I register a account ([email protected]) and confirm the link in my email, then back to workingforbitcoins and try to tap create button, it tips me "You must confirm your email first before posting a new job". It is a bug?

2、Then I goto Feedback page, submit this message,it tips “invalid”。

Hi,

Ronniee, if you refresh the page, it should update your stats, however, you have discovered a bug, and I will change the way I handle confirmation testing and release it asap.

IT seems the contact page has a bug too, I'll see what the issue is.

Thanks!

Hi,

I resolved bug #1.

I was unable to recreate bug #2 you mentioned. Can you please tell me the steps you took and what data you entered that gave you the invalid error. I did get your messages, so I'm not sure how you received the error. Your help in uncovering this bug would be great. Thanks!

Thanks
workingForBitcoins.com
Hi, 

1、I register a account ([email protected]) and confirm the link in my email, then back to workingforbitcoins and try to tap create button, it tips me "You must confirm your email first before posting a new job". It is a bug?

2、Then I goto Feedback page, submit this message,it tips “invalid”。

Hi,

Ronniee, if you refresh the page, it should update your stats, however, you have discovered a bug, and I will change the way I handle confirmation testing and release it asap.

IT seems the contact page has a bug too, I'll see what the issue is.

Thanks!
workingForBitcoins.com
That is an excellent work in progress project, great features and I for one would definitely use it as well as invite many of my friends who actually want this sort of portal where they can use bitcoin to pay or get paid with, any timeline or roadmap to when the project will be launched?

Hi the site is Live, I forgot to Update the OP content.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
That is an excellent work in progress project, great features and I for one would definitely use it as well as invite many of my friends who actually want this sort of portal where they can use bitcoin to pay or get paid with, any timeline or roadmap to when the project will be launched?
Pages:
Jump to: