Pages:
Author

Topic: [BETA] New Project WorkingForBitcoins.com! Come help test it out! - page 3. (Read 7819 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi, 

1、I register a account ([email protected]) and confirm the link in my email, then back to workingforbitcoins and try to tap create button, it tips me "You must confirm your email first before posting a new job". It is a bug?

2、Then I goto Feedback page, submit this message,it tips “invalid”。

Activity: 595
Merit: 503
workingForBitcoins.com
Hey everyone, I'm super proud to announce the site is finally LIVE! Welcome to BETA 1.0.0!!

Check it out! https://workingforbitcoins.com

I have posted the first job ever! Looking for a new slogan for the website! Post a bid with a slogan you think might work, and you might win 0.01 BTC!

Please let me know if you find any issues!

Upcoming Features in the next couple of Weeks!

1 - Multi language support! Starting off with Russian!
2 - In addition to posting normal Jobs, you can also post Contest!!
3 - SECRET FEATURE! I will be introducing a new Feature that will be unlike anything else that other freelancing jobs offer, that I know of! It will change the game!!

Please follow me on twitter! https://twitter.com/Working4Bitcoin
workingForBitcoins.com
Guys as I get ready for BETA. I am going to start the support of a second language:

I am thinking one of the following:

Japanese, Russian, OR Chines

What do you guys think I should go with first?

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
wow, very nice idea
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
This looks awesome! I've done some translation work on other freelance sites (mainly freelancer.com), but as I mostly did small jobs, the fees were quite high...

This is a very nice solution to that problem! I really hope this will grow big, so I can earn some Bitcoin on it too Smiley

Regards,
Trump
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
Chronobank/time token and lots of other failed scams already are doing this yet I have never seen any actual progress being done, I think you'd be better off if you launched an ICO and after listing on an exchange just dump your tokens silently but steadily and earn hundreds of thousands even millions.
I really admire your enthusiasm but you are doing overkill with this project of yours.
Don't try to build an entirely separate branch making it your own but instead try to contribute to the projects which already are working, this is more like the situation with Bitmain and Core team, only if Wu could work with them and create a friendly environment we all would be happy and only work on one version.

What you are doing is like forking away from a main version/idea in order to have your own fees and commissions.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Guys Working For Bitcoins v 0.1.0 is LIVE!!

Still in Open Testing, but only one week from going into BETA!

Please help out test the newest version!
Wow ! The design has improved by thousand times since I last visited the website. Earlier it was just simple html page, but now has great modern design. Great going dev. Looking forward to the beta phase .
workingForBitcoins.com
Guys Working For Bitcoins v 0.1.0 is LIVE!!

Still in Open Testing, but only one week from going into BETA!

Please help out test the newest version!
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Hmmn, this is interesting to try it out and for those who are in the BPO or the freelancers itself, another site tocheck forbut crypto or BTC as payment mode. Continue upgrading until you get it perfect. Congrats!
workingForBitcoins.com
Version 0.0.11 is Live!

Alright, the next update I'm going to release, is going to be a MAJOR update. Its going to be a completely new design, mobile responsive. It will likely take me two weeks. It will have its own branch, and I will still make bug updates during this phase.

Please test the site out and let me know if you find any issues. Thanks!
workingForBitcoins.com
I'm considering making the site free for a period of time. The only issue that this creates, is the potential for fake posts/reviews.

The feedback shows users exactly how much BTC was involved, verified through transactions. So, I could prevent the option to leave feedbacks, if there were no verified transactions. But this presents another issue, where an employer hires a freelancer and freelancer does no work, so a negative feedback with no transactions would be valid here, and vice versa as well.

Could I please get some suggestions/feedback? Thanks!
workingForBitcoins.com
Hi Dennies! Thanks for helping me find two major bugs!
workingForBitcoins.com
Hey guys, 0.0.9 is live!

I've received some great feedback from the community, and I've made adjustments based on those feedback. Please keep them coming.

Good stuff, keep chipping away at the to do list.
Have you given any thoughts to a possible redesign of
the site to improve the overall appearance and to incorporate the logo?

I sure do! Wait till you guys see the new face of WorkingForBitcoins.com. It will really take it to a completely new and professional level! The feedback from those I have shown it to, has been VERY positive! I'm very confident when the new design goes live, you guys will be impressed as well!

As I mentioned before, I'm doing a lot of integrity testing, which I think is an absolute must!

I would really appreciate it if you guys could support me by following me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Working4Bitcoin
It's a small request, but it would be a great motivator for me!

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
Good stuff, keep chipping away at the to do list.
Have you given any thoughts to a possible redesign of
the site to improve the overall appearance and to incorporate the logo?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852
Hi guys!

Thanks for all the feedback, I will address each one soon.
I been busy working on the project. Version 0.0.6 is live.

Can you guys please help me test out the site? Being the developer I am not the best test, and I could really appreciate if some of you could take 5mins to help me by taking the following steps:

Create account
post new job
place a bid
update job
update bid
log out log in
update email/password

I would really appreciate it!

Thank you so much.

I'll do all that testing for money (Bitcoin)...   Smiley

Actually, I do think you are working on a great idea, but as others have mentioned you may have competition, especially from larger players.

If I actually had skills of interest to the BTC community, I would give your website a shot when ready.

Best of luck!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Brilliant ! Cheesy

Next I hope employers *offer* BTC as a source of monthly payment. This could set the path for such form of payment Cheesy
workingForBitcoins.com
Hey guys, v0.0.8 is live.

I've implemented a bunch of system integrity testing, to ensure as we move forward, new versions are put through some intense testing prior to release. Something I know some sites don't do. I think if you are an engineer or worked on site, this is something you can really appreciate.

I have some FANTASTIC updates coming out, that will surely take this project to the next level! Also, I am hoping to go Beta in 3 to 4 weeks! It is important to me not to prematurely go beta, before I am confident with where the project is. Not only for the sake of the project, but also, for the community and the people that will use it. The last thing I want is a disappointing/frustrating beta release.

Bugs are a part of software development, no matter how hard you try, some will always fall through the crack, my hopes is to reduce this as much as possible before Beta.

But please, I still need our communities help. Continue with helping me out with feedback, suggestions, and testing, if you happen to have the time. It means a great deal to me, and I always listen and do my best to work with what comes my way.

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
I suggest to choose logo 2 its more simple and awesome than 1 and 3 logo..
Hope your site will done in the future. since i am also looking for a good job for bitcoin.. i was doing some project before when there is a bitcoin freelance before but i can't remember the name..
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Quack.
hmmmmm im not really sure Cheesy but i would go for logo 1 :-)

workingForBitcoins.com
Hey guys,

let me know if you like logo 1, 2, or 3

LOGO 1

LOGO 2

LOGO 3
Pages:
Jump to: