Pages:
Author

Topic: ███►BetcoinRakeback.com | 58-83% RAKEBACK [Here ONLY] | ACR WPN Tourneys◄███ - page 35. (Read 100394 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Selling Gold II Status Account for Betcoincoinpoker. Account has over 74,000 status points, over 70% towards Gold I. Asking price is 1 BTC  or best offer. PM if interested and we can talk escrow.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
The Golden Rule Rules
Processing rakeback for 9/16-9/30 (last 2 weeks).  This may take awhile.  As I have said, I have to add each player's data manually for each day and must refresh each time a p2p transfer is made; that is simply how the new system is setup.  Thanks for being patient!
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
On a trip this week.  Will get done with all the data by next Wednesday.  Getting all the payments sorted out takes a long time now because of new affiliate system.  

I must add up the stats for each player of each day than calculate and send, and do this manually for each player.  Also sending is an hassle and takes longer because you must reload the page for every new person you are sending to.  

Looking to get everything automated soon as i'm already working with developers!

Thanks for being patient guys!  Will be back by Monday and should be finished processing all the stats by Wednesday!
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
Attention: Table Starter Rakeback is now AUTOMATED at 100%!!!

It does not count against VIP rakeback!  And it does not count against the 50% rakeback provided here!

Betcoin is simply the best place to play!  More info here:  https://www.betcoin.ag/110-150-table-starter-rakeback-now-automated?r=109330
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
On a trip this week.  Will get done with all the data by next Wednesday.  Getting all the payments sorted out takes a long time now because of new affiliate system.  

I must add up the stats for each player of each day than calculate and send, and do this manually for each player.  Also sending is an hassle and takes longer because you must reload the page for every new person you are sending to.  

Looking to get everything automated soon as i'm already working with developers!
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
I have noticed you have some freeroll tournaments that need a password. I would like to know where can I find the passwords for these tornaments?

There are several freerolls.  On demand runs 24/7.  Betcoin has several types as well.  The 1st depositor's freeroll require passwords.  You would have to deposit to qualify for those.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
I have noticed you have some freeroll tournaments that need a password. I would like to know where can I find the passwords for these tornaments?
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
Attention micro stake players: minimum payment for rakeback is .01mbtc now as opposed to before where it was 1mbtc.  Props to Betcoin for making minimum transfer .01mbtc!  For some of you that play 1nl or 2nl, you could play days and still not see 1mbtc.
Activity: 433
Merit: 251
Silver II account for sale and also receiving 50% rb from Xiao. 300 chips or best offer!
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
4 more million dollar tournaments coming up in October!  Be a millionaire by Halloween!!!

legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
$1,000,000 Guaranteed tournament coming up in 2 weeks.  Get in now from satellites!  Get on Betcoin now for great cash games, low rake, and the best rakeback in all of poker!

225k overlay last time!

legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
Betcoin Poker has become the most secure site on WPN.  It now has Google Authenticator enabled, which adds the strongest layer of protection to your funds!

-2FA only protects your "main balance"

-Your "poker balance" is NOT protected, therefore you can instantly transfer your poker balance to your main balance after playing and than sleep well for the night!

For more information, visit https://www.betcoin.ag/2-factor-authentication-has-been-added?r=109330
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
All stats have been processed, ty.
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
Half way finished with processing RB.  Will finish the rest tomorrow.  This takes a little time because I must pull each individual stat for each day for the period of 9/9 to 9/15 (7 days).
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
Half way finished with processing RB.  Will finish the rest tomorrow.  This takes a little time because I must pull each individual stat for each day for the period of 9/9 to 9/15 (7 days).
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
All rakeback being processed right now manually for each day/player due to new affiliate system. 
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
Major overlay coming up in the $1,000,000 guaranteed tournament.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Does Betcoin work on the Ipad air? I know little about the Ipad and its capabilities with poker sites.
Looking to get one and just want to check with all the poker sites to make sure they work on the site.

Betcoin mobile does. You can also DL puffin web browser and play poker if you like!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
Does Betcoin work on the Ipad air? I know little about the Ipad and its capabilities with poker sites.
Looking to get one and just want to check with all the poker sites to make sure they work on the site.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
affiliate link is broken. Fix it please
Pages:
Jump to: