Pages:
Author

Topic: ███►BetcoinRakeback.com | 58-83% RAKEBACK [Here ONLY] | ACR WPN Tourneys◄███ - page 47. (Read 100394 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
The Golden Rule Rules
At Xiao's request I wanted to give my experience with betcoin and Xiao both.

Before swc changed hands the action was better on swc fur cash games, now it's closer.  I have had fast cash outs, wick response from support, and generally no issues.

Xiao has paid rake back consistently, and has been communicative when payment for his commission has been held up.  If you go through this thread you'll see him posting players out of his own pocket when payment has been held up from betcoin.

I don't play much anymore, but played poker fur a living for years, and have had many many rake back and prop deals, I can say with full confidence xiao is top tier professional.  I don't know him personally, but have recommended several people to this very thread.

The rakeback is really really generous, much better than you will get from swc.  If you prefer to play tournaments, it's not even close since betcoin gets you access to wpn tournaments.

Yes, Xiao reached out to me and asked to give a review, but my review is definitely my own.  He (she?) is a top tier affiliate, and betcoin is totally legit.. Plus it works well with the various stat huds.

Xiao has also asked me to share my experience, which I am happy to do.

I had some issues getting tracked initially, Xiao and betcoin both worked with me and we got it resolved quickly and easily.  Chris at betcoin called Xiao a "trusted affiliate" which was helpful.

I've only been on betcoin a few weeks, RB payments have come in regularly for the duration.  There have been occasional delays and Xiao has been very good about communicating them here in the thread so there are no mysteries.

Currently there is no integrated way to check RB stats, but Xiao offers them if you want an update.  I haven't asked as my payments have lined up with what I'd expect.

Very satisfied so far, overall the only question is that of longevity as I've only been around about a month, looking good though!

Thanks a lot, certainly appreciate your genuine feedback.

I can tell you that although Betcoin is not perfect, they are always looking for ways to improve the site. 

Get ready this Sunday.  Some great tourneys coming up.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Xiao has also asked me to share my experience, which I am happy to do.

I had some issues getting tracked initially, Xiao and betcoin both worked with me and we got it resolved quickly and easily.  Chris at betcoin called Xiao a "trusted affiliate" which was helpful.

I've only been on betcoin a few weeks, RB payments have come in regularly for the duration.  There have been occasional delays and Xiao has been very good about communicating them here in the thread so there are no mysteries.

Currently there is no integrated way to check RB stats, but Xiao offers them if you want an update.  I haven't asked as my payments have lined up with what I'd expect.

Very satisfied so far, overall the only question is that of longevity as I've only been around about a month, looking good though!
eof
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
At Xiao's request I wanted to give my experience with betcoin and Xiao both.

Before swc changed hands the action was better on swc fur cash games, now it's closer.  I have had fast cash outs, wick response from support, and generally no issues.

Xiao has paid rake back consistently, and has been communicative when payment for his commission has been held up.  If you go through this thread you'll see him posting players out of his own pocket when payment has been held up from betcoin.

I don't play much anymore, but played poker fur a living for years, and have had many many rake back and prop deals, I can say with full confidence xiao is top tier professional.  I don't know him personally, but have recommended several people to this very thread.

The rakeback is really really generous, much better than you will get from swc.  If you prefer to play tournaments, it's not even close since betcoin gets you access to wpn tournaments.

Yes, Xiao reached out to me and asked to give a review, but my review is definitely my own.  He (she?) is a top tier affiliate, and betcoin is totally legit.. Plus it works well with the various stat huds.

legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
The BBJ has crossed the 7000 mbtc mark!  It took years to cross the 1000 mbtc mark, but only months to hit 7000 mbtc.  That means one thing; Betcoin is blowing up and that is where the action is at.

The reason is obvious; it offers the best rewards and rake of all sites.  And through this thread, you can get another 50% rakeback on top of what is already the best in the industry.  Obviously this is UNBEATABLE!
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
All rakeback has been processed for 3/31 - 4/6.  GL everyone!
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
$1,000,000 guaranteed tournament this Sunday, April 12th @ Betcoin.  Get paid in bitcoin and watch it go to the moon.
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
The Bad Beat jackpot is approaching 7 bitcoins.  Not a huge amount by any means, but what is important here is that in the first 2 years the BBJ reached 1500, and then in the last several months it has increased by 5000 chips!  This can only mean one thing: Betcoin's traffic is increase exponentially.  The reason is because it offers the best rake schedule and rewards in the industry, and with an EXCLUSIVE service provided in this thread, Betcoin is definitely the unbeatable place to play online poker.  At this rate, the BBJ could reach 50 BTC's or higher by the end of the year!

BBJ approaching 7 btc's!  Also great 10 BTC freeroll today!
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
ATTENTION: Betcoin is coming up with another 10 BTC Freeroll.  It is called the Betcoin TV Freeroll, and it is TOMORROW at 2:30 EST!

legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
This can only mean one thing: Betcoin's traffic is increase exponentially. 

The traffic has been growing, and the rake and RB is tops in the industry, but a BBJ growing very large just means that the players have been unlucky to not hit it thus far.  A static BBJ (ie one the does not decrease the winning hand requirements) should theoretically hit after the same number of hands (which should theoretically equal the same amount of rake, which should theoretically equal the same size of the BBJ when it is hit) no matter how many tables are running.

Certainly. Betcoin is still in its early stages and there hasn't been that many hands played on Betcoin compared to other poker rooms.
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
This can only mean one thing: Betcoin's traffic is increase exponentially. 

The traffic has been growing, and the rake and RB is tops in the industry, but a BBJ growing very large just means that the players have been unlucky to not hit it thus far.  A static BBJ (ie one the does not decrease the winning hand requirements) should theoretically hit after the same number of hands (which should theoretically equal the same amount of rake, which should theoretically equal the same size of the BBJ when it is hit) no matter how many tables are running.
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
The Bad Beat jackpot is approaching 7 bitcoins.  Not a huge amount by any means, but what is important here is that in the first 2 years the BBJ reached 1500, and then in the last several months it has increased by 5000 chips!  This can only mean one thing: Betcoin's traffic is increase exponentially.  The reason is because it offers the best rake schedule and rewards in the industry, and with an EXCLUSIVE service provided in this thread, Betcoin is definitely the unbeatable place to play online poker.  At this rate, the BBJ could reach 50 BTC's or higher by the end of the year!

legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
I've seen a decent amount of players being timed out and getting their hand automatically folded while trying to make a tough decision.  The reason is because the time out warning is only 3 seconds and should be at least 10 seconds.  But there is a way to fix this, which is by going to settings and enabling auto timebank.  I believe Betcoin is working on reprogramming this.

Click the settings button:

Then select 'Auto Engage Time Bank':

legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
All rakeback for last week has been paid!
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
Really appreciate your service Xiaoxiao, but what happens if bitcoin talk goes down for good?

If what you are asking is will the rakeback still be paid, of course!  Bitcointalk is a great place to market my offer but I don't depend on it to keep track of stats.  Irregardless of what happens to btc talk, rakeback will be paid every week.  Furthermore, I give you guys the option to be unlinked from me if you are not satisfied or if I ever don't make good on my promises.
Activity: 433
Merit: 251
Really appreciate your service Xiaoxiao, but what happens if bitcoin talk goes down for good?
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
New user interface:

Withdrawal directly from betcoin.ag without having to log into the client.

Simply go to wallet or user profile to create the withdrawal, and then confirm it in your email!

legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
Get 50% rakeback sent to you each week NOW
We truly offer the best cryptocurrency rakeback, unlike what some others claim to do.

Here's what's even better about what we have to offer: on top of the 50% rakeback, you will also get 100% deposit bonus AND player points which you can instantly convert to chips! Yes all promotions do not count against rakeback!  So overall you are getting 60-110% rakeback when you sign up here

Are we legit? Of course we are! Many players can vouch for our legitimacy because they have been getting paid each week! There has not been a single complaint as of yet. We have integrity and we offer a great service in which everyone benefits!  

To make you feel safe, your link to us is not set in stone.  Betcoin allows players to change their affiliation, so long as the affiliate allows it.  If you are not satisfied with this service, simply contact Betcoin to be unlinked.  You have it in writing here that all unlinking from this affiliate is allowed in the future.

Why are we able to offer such a unique and gracious deal?  We have strong ties with Betcoin Poker, and we work together to make online poker a better and fun experience.  We work to make it more pleasant for the player unlike some rooms out there that are working towards giving less and less benefits for the player (ie Pokerstars/Amaya).

How do I get this 50%?: Easy. Simply click ►►►   HERE or the link in the title and private message me your username so that I can confirm you are properly linked.

Will I be able to see my stats? Sure. Just private message me and I will show you a screenshot of your generated rake and rakeback. We are currently working on a major service site that will include this, and you will be able to login to manage your rakeback account.

Do I have to wait an entire week to get my rakeback? No. You can request a cashout at anytime by private messaging me.

Important: Some players have been encountering a problem where once you have signed up, it will not allow you to log in with the password you signed up with.  All you have to do is just reset your password again with the email you signed up with and you're good to go. I will let support know about this.

If there is any problem with your sign up or payments, do not hesitate to contact me.

Also a reminder--minimum payment has to be at least 1 chip.  I cannot pay out rakeback that is .05 chips or something minute like that.  The system would not allow less than 1 chip transfers.  So those of you that play micro stakes, and wondering where your rakeback is, it's because your rake hasn't reached 2 chips yet.

The rake is incredibly low on betcoin.  Most games are capped at just .5 chips for even full ring.  And if you're a 1c/2c player, the rake is capped at just 1c.  So you could be playing for a long time because there is virtually no rake for that game.

Now here is what Betcoin Poker has to offer:

-Freerolls running all the time, from non stop $10 freerolls to up to 10 BTC weekly/monthly freerolls.

-Great tournaments since they have merged with the Winning Poker Network (WPN)

-100% deposit bonus up to 1000 chips

-Wide array of cash games with growing players

-Bad beat jackpot!

-Secure connection

-Reward system (convert points to chips instantly)

-Daily and weekly leaderboard promotions

And once again, I have to reiterate, all these promotions do not count AGAINST the 50% rakeback offer!!!

So what are you waiting for?  Make the switch to Betcoin Poker NOW

ATTENTION: New VIP program @ that does NOT count against the 50% rakeback offered in this thread!!!

This program is UNBELIEVABLY awesome and generous!!!!

Daily surprise box is giving away chips, points, and goodies EVERYDAY at betcoin.ag when you check your account!!!  
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
So does this mean we'll be able to view rake generated / rakeback generated in the Betcoin client like on other WPN skins?

I will talk with support regarding this.  But right now there is a way to calculate (at least approximate) how much rake you've generated by looking at how many betcoin points you've earned in the rewards tab.
Pages:
Jump to: