Pages:
Author

Topic: ███►BetcoinRakeback.com | 58-83% RAKEBACK [Here ONLY] | ACR WPN Tourneys◄███ - page 50. (Read 100394 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
The Golden Rule Rules
Rakeback for 2/24 to today (the last week) will be delayed and paid together with next week's rakeback.  The reason is because Betcoin has had several massive updates and to ensure the accuracy of the past data I would like to see everything settled because there has been constant changes and edits in player's data. 

Thanks!
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
If I already have an account can It be added?  I had no idea this was a thing.  Someone sent me the link today.

You may email support and see.  But I doubt it since I wasn't the one that referred you (ie you knew about betcoin before you saw this thread).
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
If I already have an account can It be added?  I had no idea this was a thing.  Someone sent me the link today.
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
Come play at the most GENEROUS site in not just bitcoin land, but ALL of online poker.  Betcoin has the most generous reward program and a staff that takes care of its players before anything else.

A few things to take note of--

The daily most hands played and minutes sat promotion has been put on hold because of bots taking advantage of this and sitting at multiple tables.

Remember when you start of playing you are getting 50% rakeback offered via here PLUS the default betcoin rakeback of 10-20% and you work your way up in tiers.  This is FOR life.  What site do you know gives a player this much rewards?

There is also the 100% deposit bonus, which DOESN'T count against any of the above!

For tournament players, Betcoin is tournament heaven.  The fees are already quite low and with the monster rakeback's the fees are virtually non existent, and the fields are soft and payouts are solid because all USD tournaments/sng share a huge network of players.

Get in on it, the premiere place to play cards.
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
All rakeback has been processed for 2/16 - 2/23.
Activity: 42
Sounds solid  I'm sending you a pm.
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
^ no problem, ty's.

Some of you are wondering how much rakeback you got from this service.  Simply go to your history in the client and filter 'account to account' and you will see a transfer made to your account.  That is your rakeback for the last 7 days.

System updates seem to be finished.  I will give it a few more hours before sending out last week's rakeback.

Activity: 332
Merit: 254
Xiao always taking care of people and giving heads up, great communication. looking forward to getting my RB this week. always sent me instant RB anytime I asked and rounds up!
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
How does the first deposit bonus work? Anything you deposit up to 1 btc you will get 100% matching bonus right away in your bonus balance
What are the requirements for clearing the bonus? I'm not totally sure. Check betcoin.ag for more info.  I think it might be for every 1 chip raked from you, you clear either .33 or .17 chips in bonus.
Will i be unable to withdraw my balance until the bonus is cleared? No
Does rakeback work for sng's and mtt's or just for cash games? Both tourneys and cash.

Thanks for your time  Smiley

^

Take care!
How does the first deposit bonus work?
What are the requirements for clearing the bonus?
Will i be unable to withdraw my balance until the bonus is cleared?
Does rakeback work for sng's and mtt's or just for cash games?

Thanks for your time  Smiley
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
Will be a delay in payments this week due to system updates.  Just a heads up, rest assured though everything will be tracked.
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
Potential Massive overlay in the $1,000,000 GTD tourney as well as the $300,000 GTD OSS 2nd chance tourney!!!!!
still doing that rakeback? do i need to deposit?

Yes of course. Rakeback is always available to players that sign up via this thread. And yes, you do need to deposit in order to receive rakeback because you need funds in your account in order to play and generate rake.
Potential Massive overlay in the $1,000,000 GTD tourney as well as the $300,000 GTD OSS 2nd chance tourney!!!!!
still doing that rakeback? do i need to deposit?
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
59 minutes countdown to the $1,000,000 GUARANTEED prizepool tournament!
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
Betcoin is hosting a 10 btc freeroll! Just to reiterate their policy on anti cheating/collusion.  They have already busted a few people for cheating.  They mean business!

This was one fuckin' awesome tournament man!

Yeah for sure, as generous as can be, and a way to make a big statement.
Activity: 433
Merit: 251
Betcoin is hosting a 10 btc freeroll! Just to reiterate their policy on anti cheating/collusion.  They have already busted a few people for cheating.  They mean business!

This was one fuckin' awesome tournament man!
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
Today is the big day.  $1,000,000 GUARANTEED Tournament on Betcoin.  Buyin with BTC and get paid out in BTC.
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
OSS events all day long.  Great series and great network of tourneys.  Get in now!

BTW- Do not forget to convert your points to chips.  This is in ADDITION to the 50% rakeback I am offering.

Check out the hundreds of thousands of points I've accumulated in the last months ON TOP of rakeback.

Also- website coming soon where you can request instant cashouts and view your stats!
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
$1,000,000 GTD Tournament coming up this Sunday @ 3 PM EST.

Buyin with Bitcoin, and get paid in Bitcoin!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: