Pages:
Author

Topic: ███►BetcoinRakeback.com | 58-83% RAKEBACK [Here ONLY] | ACR WPN Tourneys◄███ - page 48. (Read 100394 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
The Golden Rule Rules
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
So does this mean we'll be able to view rake generated / rakeback generated in the Betcoin client like on other WPN skins?
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
Rakeback payment for this week 3/9 - 3/16 will be delayed up to 1 week as Betcoin continues to work tirelessly to make the site and tracking better. 

It depends on how fast Betcoin can supply the stats.  As always, rest assured everything will be paid out accurately.

Bumping this again for all those wondering where last week's rakeback was.  No worries though, no data is lost; it just has to be updated and sorted out.

You have any idea when this new update will take place?

It has already been fixed: https://www.betcoin.ag/wpn-rakeback-vip-status-officially-programmed-betcoin-poker

This Tuesday rakeback will be paid for the last 2 weeks!

Activity: 10
Rakeback payment for this week 3/9 - 3/16 will be delayed up to 1 week as Betcoin continues to work tirelessly to make the site and tracking better. 

It depends on how fast Betcoin can supply the stats.  As always, rest assured everything will be paid out accurately.

Bumping this again for all those wondering where last week's rakeback was.  No worries though, no data is lost; it just has to be updated and sorted out.

You have any idea when this new update will take place?
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules

Activity: 10
The only problem is that VIP program that does not count against the 50% rakeback. Well, it is not a problem really but just minor thing. If this bonus would be counted towards vip mode I would be playing your rakeback non stop...

Wait you don't get the VIP if you get the 50% rakeback?

No, 50% rakeback is ON TOP of the VIP rakeback.  I don't understand what he's trying to say.

This is a real thing, and it's amazing. No lie.
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
The only problem is that VIP program that does not count against the 50% rakeback. Well, it is not a problem really but just minor thing. If this bonus would be counted towards vip mode I would be playing your rakeback non stop...

No, 50% rakeback is ON TOP of the VIP rakeback.  I don't understand what he's trying to say.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
never mind dont sign up on betcoin. I just talked to their customer service very unprofessional and wont answer your question about if a game freezes in a sng do we get a refund. They siad just send a ticket. Screw them all join seals. Worst customer service I have had on any poker site. And they need customers and i play daily and play poker for a living. Great customer support. Dudes name was julian i think. GG. Ty for offer though I appreciate you trying to help out poker community but im not dealing with non professional people.

I totally understand.  The guy that handles the live support is totally clueless.  He doesn't know anything about poker/customer service/or bitcoin.  He is just there to direct your questions to those that actually handle the important stuff and are more competent.  Also, English is his second language, so he can sound rude as well.

So for example if your account was hacked (God forbid) he would have direct communication with those that can help freeze your account immediately and investigate, etc.  He would be able to contact them asap and a lot faster than you emailing support.  But regarding the important questions, he doesn't know anything and doesn't really care.  He is just working on a hourly salary like a McDonald's employee or something, hence he doesn't care too much about the company.

Not to pile on, but I've had several negative customer service interactions both via email and via their thread in this forum.  So it's not just one guy.  Hell, one of the larger affiliate sites won't do business with them and talks negatively about their management on reddit and 2p2.

That said, I can ignore all of those negatives if they just paid what they promote.

I mean you gotta give them some time to sort out the missing data from the WPN tourneys if that is what you are referring to.  Other than that, they have made good on all other Rakeback, affiliate, and bonuses.

They have paid me every time and in turn I have been able to pay you guys your 50% rakeback.

But I agree, they need to work on their customer service.  They are new, they are very generous with their rake and VIP program, and they will understand how to manage an online poker room in time.  Let's just give them some time and some sort of a learning curve.  Their poker room has just started picking up traffic very recently.  Before that, there was virtually no games running at all.  I mean, fast forward a year or two from now, and they are still treating customers like this, then there will be a major problem.

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
never mind dont sign up on betcoin. I just talked to their customer service very unprofessional and wont answer your question about if a game freezes in a sng do we get a refund. They siad just send a ticket. Screw them all join seals. Worst customer service I have had on any poker site. And they need customers and i play daily and play poker for a living. Great customer support. Dudes name was julian i think. GG. Ty for offer though I appreciate you trying to help out poker community but im not dealing with non professional people.

I totally understand.  The guy that handles the live support is totally clueless.  He doesn't know anything about poker/customer service/or bitcoin.  He is just there to direct your questions to those that actually handle the important stuff and are more competent.  Also, English is his second language, so he can sound rude as well.

So for example if your account was hacked (God forbid) he would have direct communication with those that can help freeze your account immediately and investigate, etc.  He would be able to contact them asap and a lot faster than you emailing support.  But regarding the important questions, he doesn't know anything and doesn't really care.  He is just working on a hourly salary like a McDonald's employee or something, hence he doesn't care too much about the company.

Not to pile on, but I've had several negative customer service interactions both via email and via their thread in this forum.  So it's not just one guy.  Hell, one of the larger affiliate sites won't do business with them and talks negatively about their management on reddit and 2p2.

That said, I can ignore all of those negatives if they just paid what they promote.
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules

Activity: 60
never mind dont sign up on betcoin. I just talked to their customer service very unprofessional and wont answer your question about if a game freezes in a sng do we get a refund. They siad just send a ticket. Screw them all join seals. Worst customer service I have had on any poker site. And they need customers and i play daily and play poker for a living. They thought i already signed up and had money deposited on the site so decided to be snotty and rude to me.  Great customer support. Dudes name was julian i think. GG. Ty for offer though I appreciate you trying to help out poker community but im not dealing with non professional people.
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules

legendary
The Golden Rule Rules

Regarding the WPN tournament problem, it should have been fixed last night.  However, I'm not 100% sure and there is no confirmation as of yet.  Please note that it hasn't been Betcoin's fault that tourneys have not been tracked for VIP and affiliate, but WPN's fault for not being able to gather data and missing deadlines regarding their promises to resolve this.

I don't know whose fault it is, it's just maddening to me that everyone keep promoting rakeback deals but isn't saying "oh but 99% of all MTTs and SNGs aren't being tracked correctly".  Anyway, I'm still due ~ a months worth of SP/BP from SNGs so I doubt whatever needs to be done has been done completely.  Once everything is fixed and working as it is promoted to work I'll email them with your affiliate details and get added on.  Thanks.

I hadn't known the WPN tourneys weren't being tracked properly until very recently. However they are going to retroactively compensate missed RB from WPN tourneys. It was working okay in January when the began tracking.  There is another update late tonight to fix this issue.  Let's keep our fingers crossed that it will resolve this issue and credit everyone retroactively.

Regarding the WPN tournament problem, it should have been fixed last night.  However, I'm not 100% sure and there is no confirmation as of yet.  Please note that it hasn't been Betcoin's fault that tourneys have not been tracked for VIP and affiliate, but WPN's fault for not being able to gather data and missing deadlines regarding their promises to resolve this.

I don't know whose fault it is, it's just maddening to me that everyone keep promoting rakeback deals but isn't saying "oh but 99% of all MTTs and SNGs aren't being tracked correctly".  Anyway, I'm still due ~ a months worth of SP/BP from SNGs so I doubt whatever needs to be done has been done completely.  Once everything is fixed and working as it is promoted to work I'll email them with your affiliate details and get added on.  Thanks.
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
 Betcoin allows players to change their affiliation, so long as the affiliate allows it.

Does this mean that if I don't have an affiliate I can email them and be put under yours?  Because I'd def do that.  

Also are you able to correctly track/be paid for/pay out RB on the WPN MTTs and SNGs played through Betcoin?  I was doing well on the Sit and Crush promo for several weeks and then found out that they were having problems tracking WPN games and I wasn't getting and status points or betcoin points (how they pay out their RB).  

You may email [email protected] if you weren't with an affiliate and give them my affiliate link.

Betcoin allows players to change their affiliation, so long as the affiliate allows it.

Does this mean that if I don't have an affiliate I can email them and be put under yours?  Because I'd def do that. 

Also are you able to correctly track/be paid for/pay out RB on the WPN MTTs and SNGs played through Betcoin?  I was doing well on the Sit and Crush promo for several weeks and then found out that they were having problems tracking WPN games and I wasn't getting and status points or betcoin points (how they pay out their RB). 
Activity: 433
Merit: 251
I hope the site can handle traffic in the future unlike ACR that always lags on Sundays when lots of players are online.
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
New rake table at Betcoin Poker, definitely one of the best in the industry, if not the best.  With the rakeback provided here and their generous VIP program, you are virtually playing rake free at Betcoin.

Pages:
Jump to: