Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bethereum] - ⚽ Witness the ✞ funeral ✞ of conventional betting [iOS demo] 🏀 - page 10. (Read 19612 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hello, didn't find anything about commission that I should pay for one bet. What can you tell about it?
Activity: 112
 Hello devs, in which country your company is legally registered?
New projects with the concept like this is very nice, I think this is capital of a project's success. it seems this project is very promising and I'm waiting for more information about your project. Will the token sale run for 2 months?
Hello, do you have whitepaper in other languages? Would be nice if I could find whitepaper on my native.
Very good project, I hope it will be easy to convert fiat currency to cryptocurrency. I like the concept in this project and hope this project will be success.
Activity: 151
Nice project i can Bet on it Tongue
Keep it good work team
TO the moon together
Activity: 126
One foot in front of the other,this is one of the real and great projects to look out for in 2018 and wishing the team and community best of luck!
Activity: 98
Bethereum is very unique concept and I am follow you because your team is very good.
Activity: 3
Activity: 50
your project will be number 1 this year i will watch and support you guys
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
 ::)All right!! I"m follow you? good project Roll Eyes
brand new
Activity: 0
This is a great project with unique betting initiatives been one of the first if not the first betting platform on blockchain what is your plans towards competing with real time betting games.
Activity: 213
Merit: 36
Amazing project. I like the idea to organize bounty like a competition, its almost like a game and keep us motivated.

I am only concerned with the fact that the large portion of the tokens will be in the hands of the bounty hunters and will most probably be dumped immediately after getting on exchanges. Should be some kind of limitation not to sell tokens for 3 months or so.

Everything else looks perfect so far.

Keep up with amazing job!
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
12ea82c4d4683a7fa97101baf6a4d2d7
The project is cool! Please translate Whitepaper into Russian!
Activity: 33
Nice apps.. I love it.. More. Power devs.
Activity: 74
Well the project looks promising,  and has gained lot of traction in a short period of time,  do we have an active bounty program here?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I am really excited about Bethereum idea and I also like the team behind the project.

I hope that all those bounty hunters will not instadump right after exchange listing.
Activity: 61
I think it will be the nice project in future.
Activity: 30
Awesome project. I think this project will be succeed. Hoping the dev will focus on this project. Just goodluck and believe in your goals.
Activity: 213
The project ended so fast I was late!!!@ Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: