Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bethereum] - ⚽ Witness the ✞ funeral ✞ of conventional betting [iOS demo] 🏀 - page 6. (Read 19612 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 14
I am still waitinf for the SoftCap when to happen..
copper member
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
bethereum.com
Both thumbs up, if it works quick and is easy to use, its gonna spread within the betters world (which is still larger than crypto world)
Hey illegaldrum,
Yes you're totally right. We've already had amazing feedback from bettors at the ICE Totally Gaming conference in London Smiley
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Both thumbs up, if it works quick and is easy to use, its gonna spread within the betters world (which is still larger than crypto world)
copper member
bethereum.com
I hope that will be able to bet on eSports
Hey SemyonKol,
We're definitely going to add that support!
I'm glad to hear that. I will definitely use your service instead of others
Hey SemyonKol,
That's the spirit Smiley Thanks for the support!
Activity: 150
Merit: 4
The Concept of this project is So Nice...i appreciate the concept and hope good future.
Activity: 168
Hey SemyonKol,
I'm glad to hear that. I will definitely use your service instead of others
copper member
bethereum.com
Hey SemyonKol,
Hello, you have some mistakes in the grammar of your site in Russian. I would like to help you fix them Wink
copper member
bethereum.com
Amazing project. I like the idea to organize bounty like a competition, its almost like a game and keep us motivated.

I am only concerned with the fact that the large portion of the tokens will be in the hands of the bounty hunters and will most probably be dumped immediately after getting on exchanges. Should be some kind of limitation not to sell tokens for 3 months or so.

Everything else looks perfect so far.

Keep up with amazing job!

Hey Keeshan,
First of all we're glad you like it, we've been receiving so much positive feedback! We're working hard to prevent this from happening Smiley and already have some ideas!
copper member
bethereum.com
The project is cool! Please translate Whitepaper into Russian!
Hey SuperSL,
We've just translated our Website into 6 different langauges (Russian included). The Russian Whitepaper translation is next Smiley
copper member
bethereum.com
Bethereum is a good project. The developers are doing a fantastic job
Thanks for your support btc100k! Indeed - they're working 24/7.
Activity: 40
Bethereum is a good project. The developers are doing a fantastic job
copper member
bethereum.com
I am really excited about Bethereum idea and I also like the team behind the project.

I hope that all those bounty hunters will not instadump right after exchange listing.
Hey witch,
We're working hard to prevent this from happening Smiley Already have some ideas!
copper member
bethereum.com
This is a promising project. I support it Smiley
Thanks for your support olgahappy!
copper member
bethereum.com
Hey admin,
I already retweet & like but why my stats of bounty didn't update yet in more than 30 minutes.?
We had some issues with the bounty site tonight, the adding of points was down, however the Backend dev is working on fixes and all the points should be in sync soon! Everything you did or will do will also be in sync.
Please also join the Bounty channel for bounty related infromation!
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
This is a promising project. I support it Smiley
Activity: 622
Hey admin,
I already retweet & like but why my stats of bounty didn't update yet in more than 30 minutes.?
copper member
bethereum.com
Awesome project. I think this project will be succeed. Hoping the dev will focus on this project. Just goodluck and believe in your goals.
Thank you kevinsv11! Our devs are focusing 24/7!
copper member
bethereum.com
The project ended so fast I was late!!!@ Huh Huh
Hey conghuy55hk,
Our project is just beginning! The Bounty campaign is by the way still running for already registered users! We're also doing an Airdrop for the first 6000 bounty hunters in our Leaderboard and a Lottery!
If you want to learn more about Bethereum please visit our Website.
Pages:
Jump to: