Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bethereum] - ⚽ Witness the ✞ funeral ✞ of conventional betting [iOS demo] 🏀 - page 14. (Read 19669 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hello, I see you did a great job out there! How soon do you plan to achieve at least 1% of the market share? Considering that you have little number of competitors.

copper member
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
bethereum.com
An android app is definitely planned and will be developed after the successful launch of our blockchain iOS and Web applications. For now it's listed in our roadmap and Android users should expect an app in the Q2 of 2019.
is the Android app going to be also on F-droid for Replicant users?

Hey mrblonde,
We'll decide that once the android development of Bethereum starts. We'll also have an online web app accessible to any user, so our community won't be limited by any platform type.
Activity: 154
You have an excellent application, but what the purpose of betherium coins? How can I use them except betting?
Activity: 98
Hello, your project looks promising for me. Do you have any referral program?
Decentralized system seems to be your innovation. Can you tell something about this technology in more detail? I want to understand the principle of its work better.
Activity: 70
Hi team, have you ever worked in another projects? I want to know how the project will be guided, I can't just invest money in the emptiness.
Activity: 140
I believe in success of this project and good price of token. You strike me as a strong team so I think there should be no problem.
What can you say about bounty program? Didn't find anything useful.
Activity: 126
Just read the whitepaper and roadmap. If you can do what you say, it could be a very interesting project.
Activity: 98
however ICO business is not a gambling industry.
Hope Bethereum can be a gambling leader.
There is lots of competition in this industry.
But Bethereum have clear vision, competitive product,
Nice application and innovative.
Should need to show people reason to invest in your project.
I think the platform like this one, could make revolution in betting field.
Thereby

You misunderstood a little - it is a gambling industry based on blockchain.
Just a few reasons why #Bethereum will be huge.
Safe & Transparent Betting
Instant Payouts
iOS Prototype OUT NOW

Bullseye Smiley These few properties are huge indeed! At least for me
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
however ICO business is not a gambling industry.
Hope Bethereum can be a gambling leader.
There is lots of competition in this industry.
But Bethereum have clear vision, competitive product,
Nice application and innovative.
Should need to show people reason to invest in your project.
I think the platform like this one, could make revolution in betting field.
Thereby
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Just a few reasons why #Bethereum will be huge.
Safe & Transparent Betting
Instant Payouts
iOS Prototype OUT NOW
Hi devs, how do you plan to attract users to your project? It seems to be not so easy.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Well, really nice one Smiley it is not a new thing ofc, there are several (or even more) websites with the same opportunity to play against your friends and others. By the way, what is the reason of token itself and what is the reason to put this on blockchain?
copper member
bethereum.com
Saw some similar projects, but they look, to put it mildly, bad. What is your difference with them?
Because they are decentralized as you, have no third-party as you and have own token as you do.
Hey Bulllbas,
First of all thanks for your support! We have an amazing team of designers and developers working hard to bring the best quality for you Smiley. I've replied to a comment above about the main differences between our competition. We're also launching an innovative bounty program this week, so be sure to join our Telegram group to stay up-to-date on that.
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
that's great that in the early stage of ico you have fully working app. i bet that your competitors even don't have an idea for realization. do you listed somewhere? i mean ico rating sites like digrate.
copper member
bethereum.com
Well done, guys! I see that you gain the momentum. Tell me what kind of activities do your application support? Is it only conventional games? I'd like to place bets on cybersport and there are too little bookmakers that allow me to do it. I hope you will expand your game list constantly.
Hey OMLETovich,
To this day our prototype application supports Football matches from 8 different leagues. The way we constructed and developed the application makes it very easy for us to add different matches. We're looking to add support for matches in the upcoming FIFA World cup, aswell as different sports such as hockey or tennis. We're definitely going to add cybersports to our match feed - as the demand for this is very high!
copper member
bethereum.com
Betting app with opportunity to make friends - that's interesting, but rather weird. =) Maybe it will be the main feature of your project.
Hey Fanat74,
Yes the social aspect and gamification elements are a key thing for us. Betting used to be fun and we want to bring that back Smiley
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
You said that you have an iOS app already (which is really cool for projects made from the scratch), but what if I don't have an iPhone? I would like to see an Android app as soon as it possible, gonna test it immediately after release.

Hey Deform,
Yes you're right we have an iOS prototype already in the AppStore, this was very important for us as we already have something for our community to test out and get used to. An android app is definitely planned and will be developed after the successful launch of our blockchain iOS and Web applications. For now it's listed in our roadmap and Android users should expect an app in the Q2 of 2019. Non-iOS users will have the availability to test everything out in our Alpha and Beta Web application!
I will wait for the plan and development of android. because i wear android not ios system. your project has a good concept and good luck for your project.
Pages:
Jump to: