Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bethereum] - ⚽ Witness the ✞ funeral ✞ of conventional betting [iOS demo] 🏀 - page 15. (Read 19669 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
What is your plans for token sale? When will it start? What is youк token price? I don't see any information about it.
Token price is not announced yet, private sale was this month (or it's not, idk) and public sale will launch next month. Read the whitepaper and you will find many more.
Activity: 182
Hello, how do you get revenues? Does your app have any fees? And if does, what the amount of it? I think it wouldn't be so big.
Activity: 70
Hello team, I'm wondering what caps you appointed. I mean soft and hard caps, I hope that you will achieve them really fast.
Activity: 70
What is your plans for token sale? When will it start? What is youк token price? I don't see any information about it.
copper member
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
bethereum.com
Yeah, decentralized betting is what I've wanted to see. You have own token, so your platform is blockchain based, right? But what is the purpose of blockchain? What is its role in application?

Hey Paparazek,
Bethereum is built on the Ethereum platform - that means we don't have our own blockchain. The Ethereum platform provides us with an amazing environment for our project. Also Ethereum has a large support team already therefore we're not going to have to deal with security issues regarding wallets etc. Our own blockchain is definitely on our minds, however it's not necessary to this date.
copper member
bethereum.com
Hi devs, tell me more about your Oracles? That's the first time I've heard about it, but it looks like a great technology. What is the speed of its work? Is it possible to manipulate with betting like in offline bookmakers?

Hey Aberrant,
I'd like to quote your last question - Oracles give the exact level of transparency to prevent any bet manipulation. To this date they are the only way of feeding Real-world data (such as match results) into the Smart Contract without the need of a third-party entering.
So the process of bet validation would be as follows:
1. A bet is created.
2. Bettors enter the bet.
3. The matches are played and the results are validated by at least 8 credible sources.
4. The final results are fed into the Smart Contract automatically using Oracles.

We have a nice Medium article about Oracles and what this technology means for us. Smiley
copper member
bethereum.com
Just one thing I don't get is it possible to make single bet? All of your previews are showing the accumulators. I know, maybe it's a rather stupid question, but I prefer to do single bets and will disappoint if there no possibility to do them.
Hey Titomonriki,
By single bets do you mean if you can bet on a single match? If yes, we'll add support for this. We're always welcoming ideas from our community!
Activity: 6
An android app is definitely planned and will be developed after the successful launch of our blockchain iOS and Web applications. For now it's listed in our roadmap and Android users should expect an app in the Q2 of 2019.
is the Android app going to be also on F-droid for Replicant users?

copper member
bethereum.com
You said that you have an iOS app already (which is really cool for projects made from the scratch), but what if I don't have an iPhone? I would like to see an Android app as soon as it possible, gonna test it immediately after release.

Hey Deform,
Yes you're right we have an iOS prototype already in the AppStore, this was very important for us as we already have something for our community to test out and get used to. An android app is definitely planned and will be developed after the successful launch of our blockchain iOS and Web applications. For now it's listed in our roadmap and Android users should expect an app in the Q2 of 2019. Non-iOS users will have the availability to test everything out in our Alpha and Beta Web application!
copper member
bethereum.com
Wow, your project seems to be innovative! I've never seen something similar before. So, what is your purpose? Is it just avoiding third party intermediates? Because nowadays these middlemen are taking too much fees for the betting. I think that platform like this one could make revolution in betting field, so I wish you good luck guys!
Hey kamarchek,
There are a lot of flaws with the conventional betting system - and we'd like to tackle most/all of them. I'll provide you with the list of thing we're trying to change with Bethereum:
  • Unfair conditions: In Bethereum all bets have a winner, the money stays with players, and we will always welcome winners.
  • Lack of transparency: In Bethereum, players set the odds and all transactions are visible on the blockchain.
  • Betting limits and low returns: We place no limits on odds and returns, and plan a High Roller Club for truly massive bets.
  • Lack of social and gaming character: Bethereum is a social, community driven platform including powerful gamification elements
  • Inherent complexity: Bethereum is designed for maximum simplicity and intuitiveness.
  • Security concerns: Bethereum’s decentralised setup and Smart Contracts offer unmatched player protection and result validation with the use of Oracles (which provide a manipulation-free environment.

There is even more information regarding this in the section Industry challenges ( Page 8 ) in our Whitepaper
Activity: 112
Saw some similar projects, but they look, to put it mildly, bad. What is your difference with them?
Because they are decentralized as you, have no third-party as you and have own token as you do.
Activity: 98
Well done, guys! I see that you gain the momentum. Tell me what kind of activities do your application support? Is it only conventional games? I'd like to place bets on cybersport and there are too little bookmakers that allow me to do it. I hope you will expand your game list constantly.
Betting app with opportunity to make friends - that's interesting, but rather weird. =) Maybe it will be the main feature of your project.
Activity: 336
Yeah, decentralized betting is what I've wanted to see. You have own token, so your platform is blockchain based, right? But what is the purpose of blockchain? What is its role in application?
Hi devs, tell me more about your Oracles? That's the first time I've heard about it, but it looks like a great technology. What is the speed of its work? Is it possible to manipulate with betting like in offline bookmakers?
Just one thing I don't get is it possible to make single bet? All of your previews are showing the accumulators. I know, maybe it's a rather stupid question, but I prefer to do single bets and will disappoint if there no possibility to do them.
You said that you have an iOS app already (which is really cool for projects made from the scratch), but what if I don't have an iPhone? I would like to see an Android app as soon as it possible, gonna test it immediately after release.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Wow, your project seems to be innovative! I've never seen something similar before. So, what is your purpose? Is it just avoiding third party intermediates? Because nowadays these middlemen are taking too much fees for the betting. I think that platform like this one could make revolution in betting field, so I wish you good luck guys!
copper member
bethereum.com
Checkout the video of our Co-Founder Martin Herman pitching Bethereum at the Blockchainweek conference in London

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
reserved for vietnamese translate
Pages:
Jump to: