Pages:
Author

Topic: BetJA.com | The highest Payout + $1000 Prize for BET Free Every Week - page 34. (Read 7552 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026
In Search of Incredible
"Please check your internet connection!" That reload button is not working! ~snip~
I have faced the same problem like you. OP provided Betja.com link in his post while the title says Betja.io. So I tried to visit BetJA.io domain, then the webpage loaded without any issue. Maybe he have two domain of his website. One of them working perfectly and there is issue with Betja.com domain.

How old this bookmaker is? Most of the major cryptocurrency is already available at the site to play with. I checked it and found that they are really providing slight higher odds than other sports betting site.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
Welcome to the community. I had to try three times before lending on your first page :-D
Who is your provider?

"Please check your internet connection!" That reload button is not working!
I quit after trying at least 10 times! Maybe it's the provider, maybe they have some problems... either way it's still unavailable for us to check these higher odds and multi-betting insurance!
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Welcome to the community. I had to try three times before lending on your first page :-D
Who is your provider?
copper member
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
The highest Payout among all major Bookmakers:

copper member
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: