Pages:
Author

Topic: BetKing.io - ICO - $4.7 million raised, last week to take part! - page 12. (Read 29857 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Last time facebook campaign was deleted, now all campaigns are deleted after people were promoting this a few weeks.   I urge all bounty participants promote in twitter and facebook not participate in this project, because I see project will not comply obligations. Angry

The other campaigns are not getting the target.
Especially bitcointalk signature campaign. Betking is already a known brand/name/site and the investments that signature campaign would get will just be minimal.

I supose, he will find reason not to pay bug reports too.

For sure if you already earned stakes before he decided to stop the campaigns, it will be paid. If you have any question, you can send him an email [email protected]

The bug bounties will certainly be given considering their importance.

And yeah, as it has been said those who were eligible for stakes before will be compensated.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 373
<------
Last time facebook campaign was deleted, now all campaigns are deleted after people were promoting this a few weeks.   I urge all bounty participants promote in twitter and facebook not participate in this project, because I see project will not comply obligations. Angry

The other campaigns are not getting the target.
Especially bitcointalk signature campaign. Betking is already a known brand/name/site and the investments that signature campaign would get will just be minimal.

I supose, he will find reason not to pay bug reports too.

For sure if you already earned stakes before he decided to stop the campaigns, it will be paid. If you have any question, you can send him an email [email protected]
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Last time facebook campaign was deleted, now all campaigns are deleted after people were promoting this a few weeks. I supose, he will find reason not to pay bug reports too.  I urge all bounty participants promote in twitter and facebook not participate in this project, because I see project will not comply obligations. Angry
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
you mean i just wasted my time tweeting to my 2500 followers

dean when do i get paid for work done already. this is bullshit.

you just lost an important promoter for you.

i'm owed at least 1200 token last time i checked.

i even did the btc talk sig thing. didnt even make the 15 post min. i know i get nothing but still kept sig in to help promotoe your ICO

total bullshit dean. so disappointed in you

Activity: 172
'Bout It.
Bounty Program Closed

Due to a low number of traffic received from the bounty campaigns and the huge amount of time and cost of running it so far
I have decided to close the bounty program.

All legit participants who were in the program before now will be compensated with some BetKing Bankroll Token after the ICO ends
in September

The initial plan of allocating 1% of all tokens will not happen as the program is ending 5 weeks early.

However I will still keep the bug bounty program open and split 0.5% of tokens to the reporters in there.

The two most costly campaigns, in terms of management time, were the Bitcointalk signature campaign and the Twitter posting campaigns.
They also brought the least amount of traffic of any other marketing being done.

Also the recent forced rule changes on the forums and closure of threads made the whole thing even less effective as the ANN thread
is never able to be on the front page. Even though every other ICO has allowed this.

I will be sticking to the paid advertising on larger media sites instead.

The bounty website will be taken offline and the bounty thread closed later today.

I will update the OP and main site with these details now.

Thanks to everyone who supported the ICO so far.

Dean

So basically I wasted my time following and retweeting your crap just for you to decide to end something early and the site to no longer work? This is no way to run any type of promotion or business and makes betking in general look like trash. I lost followers on twitter due to retweeting your tweets as often as you were tweeting them and then I try to login to your site and now it doesn't work and you decide to just shut the program down? This is absolutely absurd. I wasted my time promoting your BS site with the promise of something just for your to change your mind because you didn't think things through clearly.

I need to know what you intend to do about the 3600+ steaks I earned during the time I wasted when you had the bounty site up and running.
Activity: 172
'Bout It.
Bounty Program Closed

Due to a low number of traffic received from the bounty campaigns and the huge amount of time and cost of running it so far

All legit participants who were in the program before now will be compensated with some BetKing Bankroll Token after the ICO ends
in September

The initial plan of allocating 1% of all tokens will not happen as the program is ending 5 weeks early.

However I will still keep the bug bounty program open and split 0.5% of tokens to the reporters in there.

The two most costly campaigns, in terms of management time, were the Bitcointalk signature campaign and the Twitter posting campaigns.
They also brought the least amount of traffic of any other marketing being done.

Also the recent forced rule changes on the forums and closure of threads made the whole thing even less effective as the ANN thread
is never able to be on the front page. Even though every other ICO has allowed this.

The bounty website will be taken offline and the bounty thread closed later today.

Dean

So basically I wasted my time following and retweeting your crap just for you to decide to end something early and the site to no longer work? This is no way to run any type of promotion or business and makes betking in general look like trash. I lost followers on twitter due to retweeting your tweets as often as you were tweeting them and then I try to login to your site and now it doesn't work and you decide to just shut the program down? This is absolutely absurd. I wasted my time promoting your BS site with the promise of something just for your to change your mind because you didn't think things through clearly.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
well pretty clear as you are not answering the real time question's so i will not be purchaseing non of the ico coins for i do not like dust good luck on your project.if you decide to answer questions on what exchange you have in mind of useing and that the sec will not be involved i may again consider investing.i guess is this token considered a utility coin or what i read this makes a difference
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Bounty Program Closed

in September

Dean

It is of great joy that the ICO ended early but can the bounty participant have access to the spreadsheet of the counted token?  
I think most of them have it bookmarked. here's the spreadsheet link(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FPHCKyJlP8sCT6a0voiGZLx3VMTVu19OyedR0aKKa3E) if you didn't save it.
good luck dean, hope large media advertisements pays off.

how much we can earn if we report bugs?
Depends on how severe is the bug. visit betking.io to know how much stakes you can earn for each report.
Activity: 274
how much we can earn if we report bugs?
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Bounty Program Closed

in September

Dean

It is of great joy that the ICO ended early but can the bounty participant have access to the spreadsheet of the counted token? 

The ICO has NOT ended. Just the bounty campaign which didn't provide wanted results.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Bounty Program Closed

in September

Dean

legendary
Merit: 1021
Bounty Program Closed

in September

Dean
If a promoter states that an offering is exempt from registration, and you are not an accredited investor, you should be very careful – most exemptions have net worth or income requirements.
Tell me please. There is no fake in this company? Huh

Missed this before. What do you exactly mean by fake in the company? If you mean whether it's reputable or not the answer to that is definitely that the company is reputable. The site handled thousands of investor bitcoins in the past and returned them all. Now we're looking to expand!

Which country your company is registered at?

SEC has announced to investigate ICOs - https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-131

Do u consider to carry on with your ICO even after this?

Still waiting for an answer to this...^^

We're registering in Costa Rica and blocking public ICO participation to people in the US.

Does blocking public ICO participation to people in the US save u from US laws? Because when your ICO token will be traded on Polo/Bittrex, US traders will touch it. Thereby u'll end up breaking US laws.
just wondering as to why you have not answered this very legit question i also would like to know .and then again maybe a us exchange will not even except this coin unless regestered which could by rights leave this coin to the dust.and i am not a us citizen but if you get dusted so would all the investers if no exchange will except this token.to which would leave this token only use would be on your own platform
legendary
Good afternoon! Can I change the reward for subscribers on Twitter?
Subscribers became more
http://Https://twitter.com/Agarov96
Followers 820

Sorry no, it is subscribers at the time you sign up.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Good afternoon! Can I change the reward for subscribers on Twitter?
Subscribers became more
http://Https://twitter.com/Agarov96
Followers 820
<------
good evening! Can I change the reward for subscribers on Twitter?
Subscribers became more
https://twitter.com/Agarov96
follower 820
Hi,

Send Dean a pm.
or
To keep discussion here only for updates on launch whatever. The best page to ask is:

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
good evening! Can I change the reward for subscribers on Twitter?
Subscribers became more
https://twitter.com/Agarov96
follower 820
<------
The test sit has been taken offline while updates are made to fix some recent issues reported.

Thanks

When can we test it again?

Also, this may have been suggested but chat regions would be very cool to have.

Chat regions is actually finished but I've just not merged it in.

I'll have test uploaded again as soon as some bugs are fixed. Tonitgh maybe, tomorrow more likely.

Curious to what regions have been made. Smiley
-
And a daily/weekly/monthly/all time leaderboard page would also be a nice addition. Smiley
legendary
The test sit has been taken offline while updates are made to fix some recent issues reported.

Thanks

When can we test it again?

Also, this may have been suggested but chat regions would be very cool to have.

Chat regions is actually finished but I've just not merged it in.

I'll have test uploaded again as soon as some bugs are fixed. Tonitgh maybe, tomorrow more likely.
Pages:
Jump to: