Pages:
Author

Topic: BetKing.io - ICO - $4.7 million raised, last week to take part! - page 13. (Read 29843 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373
<------
The test sit has been taken offline while updates are made to fix some recent issues reported.

Thanks

When can we test it again?

Also, this may have been suggested but chat regions would be very cool to have.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The test sit has been taken offline while updates are made to fix some recent issues reported.

Thanks

Hi, I am sorry I am asking this but is the bounty campaign still going on?
When will the updated thread as well as the updated bounty site come up?
Shall we continue our posting with the same signature and avatar or will there be any changes?

Hi
Yeah. I'm just about to create the threads now.
Will post when done.

thanks
We will wait, thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021

Thanks

Shall we continue our posting with the same signature and avatar or will there be any changes?

Hi
Yeah. I'm just about to create the threads now.
Will post when done.

thanks
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273

Thanks

legendary

Thanks
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
How often is the spreadsheet updated?  I signed up but do not see my name?  Is it just out of date or do I need to wait till next week?  I signed up start of this week.

It's out of date.

I'll make sure t's updated tomorrow and hope to have the treads open again too.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

No problem thanks for a quick response Smiley
Activity: 860
Merit: 423
Tell me please. There is no fake in this company? Huh

Missed this before. What do you exactly mean by fake in the company? If you mean whether it's reputable or not the answer to that is definitely that the company is reputable. The site handled thousands of investor bitcoins in the past and returned them all. Now we're looking to expand!

Which country your company is registered at?

SEC has announced to investigate ICOs - https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-131

Do u consider to carry on with your ICO even after this?

Still waiting for an answer to this...^^

We're registering in Costa Rica and blocking public ICO participation to people in the US.

Does blocking public ICO participation to people in the US save u from US laws? Because when your ICO token will be traded on Polo/Bittrex, US traders will touch it. Thereby u'll end up breaking US laws.
legendary

Missed this before. What do you exactly mean by fake in the company? If you mean whether it's reputable or not the answer to that is definitely that the company is reputable. The site handled thousands of investor bitcoins in the past and returned them all. Now we're looking to expand!

SEC has announced to investigate ICOs - https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-131

We're registering in Costa Rica and blocking public ICO participation to people in the US.
Activity: 860
Merit: 423

legendary
How often is the spreadsheet updated?  I signed up but do not see my name?  Is it just out of date or do I need to wait till next week?  I signed up start of this week.

It's out of date.

I'll make sure t's updated tomorrow and hope to have the treads open again too.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
Ok thank you for your answer, I have registered for the signature and wear it from the 23 or 24, so it will not be considered ?
legendary
Announce and bounty threads should open again soon.
Just waiting on the code being sent back.

Sorry for delay.
Slack channel was deleted because of phishing attempts. There's still a Telegram group though.

Can I also ask you for a link to a telegram channel?

I think you can find it by searching BetKing on telegram.

That's a real answer or a joke ? Your BetKing Support is official ?

Anyway, it was on the 1st page : https://t.me/joinchat/GmNTqw7kaxhGRqsJhRuzzw

Edit : nothing on it anymore.
neither can not login on the website anymore

does anyone still have the link of the bounty spreadsheet ?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FPHCKyJlP8sCT6a0voiGZLx3VMTVu19OyedR0aKKa3E/edit#gid=2124913613

here buddy.

try to logın web sıte wıth your nıck name. not maıl. but  spreadsheet ıs not update. too old.

thank you but it doesn't work. I'll wait for the op to be back.
link worked for me just fine

I didn't talk about spreadsheet link, I should have remove it in my quick quote.

Q : There's no way to login back into the website and I don't see my nick on the sheet

A : try to logın web sıte wıth your nıck name. not maıl. but  spreadsheet ıs not update. too old.

Then : It doesn't work. I'll wait for the op to be back.
legendary
Merit: 1009
Slack channel was deleted because of phishing attempts. There's still a Telegram group though.

There are 2 telegram channels betking and betkingbot, which one is the real one?
Activity: 210
Merit: 11

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

Pages:
Jump to: