Pages:
Author

Topic: BetKing.io - ICO - $4.7 million raised, last week to take part! - page 36. (Read 29865 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021
I got invitation to test the beta version but the deposit is not working for me even I refresh the page so many but it could not helpful for me to get the some deposit to make the rolls there. Maybe this is some kind of bug.

Hi
Can you describe what you did?
Did you register an account on http://bkp1.azurewebsites.net?
You would then need to click the drop down menu to select "fake deposit" (that button will be moved to a proper deposit button soon).
That should then update your balance.

Let me know if doing that still causes you any issues.

Thanks
legendary
Feels fun to be a high roller for once Cheesy

Let me post my Feature Request here (I don't have a GitHub account): Will it be possible to view back all bets? It now shows 51 (any reason for this weird number?) last bets. It would (sometimes) be nice to be able to see all.

I'll be adding a find bet feature where you can look up all your bets made on the new site.
I won't include the old BetKing bets at the moment but may import old highroller bets as some sort of archived hall of fame.

Do you mean in the all bets list it only shows 51?
We used to show 100, 51 will be a bug as it was meant to be 50 Smiley
legendary
Sorry for being out of the loop with BetKing.io's story, but what was the reason they disappeared in the first place?
I always thought they were doing rather fine.

As for the new version, at the first glance, I think that bet history is too small for my taste (at least it looks small on my 24' full HD display).
I know you can manually enlarge fonts, but it's still minor inconvenience.

Good luck with the project.

I posted about it in the old thread. I wanted a break to pursue other things. I didn't find much Smiley

Someone else has reported the fonts too small on big screen (I have a small screen) so that should be fixed soon.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
I got invitation to test the beta version but the deposit is not working for me even I refresh the page so many but it could not helpful for me to get the some deposit to make the rolls there. Maybe this is some kind of bug.
legendary

Congrats on comeback and good luck!

Your site was one of my favorite.

Welcome back, may now be more successful and with better features, so that users are more comfortable again in play

Thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Feels fun to be a high roller for once Cheesy

Let me post my Feature Request here (I don't have a GitHub account): Will it be possible to view back all bets? It now shows 51 (any reason for this weird number?) last bets. It would (sometimes) be nice to be able to see all.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
Sorry for being out of the loop with BetKing.io's story, but what was the reason they disappeared in the first place?
I always thought they were doing rather fine.

As for the new version, at the first glance, I think that bet history is too small for my taste (at least it looks small on my 24' full HD display).
I know you can manually enlarge fonts, but it's still minor inconvenience.

Good luck with the project.
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
Welcome back, may now be more successful and with better features, so that users are more comfortable again in play
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

Congrats on comeback and good luck!

Your site was one of my favorite.
legendary
Preview:

Hi,
I've just uploaded the public preview of the new site to a test environment where you can try it.
Here http://test.betking.io/

Stay up to speed:

This version is an initial "preview" of the dice game with multi-currency and "apps" support.
It's the same as the first preview except the code has been rewritten from ASP.NET/C# to NodeJS and now runs on Linux instead of Windows.

There are some features missing that you would expect like bot etc
These will be added asap as part of the "RC1" release.

Sample app and app management still to be ported to the Node version.

Depositing:
Since this is just a test version there is no actual deposit or withdrawals.
You can fake a deposit by selecting your currency in the drop down of the main site and then clicking the red deposit button.

Bug report/ feature requests:
If you find any bugs on the main site and have a GitHub account you can log
a bug here https://github.com/BetKingIO/BetKing-issue-tracker
That's where you will see current issues and planned features for the main site.
Please search the current issues to see if your bug has been reported already before submitting.

If you don't have a GitHub account just pm me on btctalk and I'll log it.

Be great to hear your feedback.

Rewards
Anyone who tests will be rewarded on the new site when it is live with bug reporters getting a larger reward, especially for security issues.

Reward system is yet to be decided but the rewards will be awarded in BetKing Bankroll Tokens

About the [ICO]:
The relaunch of BetKing will be kicked off with an ICO. The ICO funds will be used for A) The site bankroll and B) marketing, promos, SEO, design, etc.

BetKing made a profit of nearly 7400 BTC with just one simple game and minimal marketing and thus the ICO will give BetKing the potential to be one (if not the) best gambling sites around.

ICO links: English, Chinese, Russian, Indonesian, Filipino, Portuguese, Turkish, Dutch, Hindi, French, Japanese

Thanks

Dean
Pages:
Jump to: