Pages:
Author

Topic: Better invest in BTC or LTC - page 2. (Read 1879 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 17, 2017, 09:34:18 AM
BTC!!! I think LTC soon will not be in the top 10 of the Coinmarketcap!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
August 17, 2017, 06:02:07 AM
I like to invest in btc more than ltc though both are good coin but as we all know ltc has been very quite for long time now. But I am still hoping that this can still grow.
Activity: 490
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
August 17, 2017, 03:25:49 AM
Whats you opinion?

Will the LTC price rise if the lightning network is active?
What other chances has LTC to increase attention?

I'm not sure bitcoin cash has a future because the price is stuck on that price after the hype is gone. On the other hand, Litecoin has a huge increase. If i must pick on that both two coin, i rather pick litecoin. Litecoin price will increase soon when the bitcoin price going down, so just wait for it or you can buy it now.
Activity: 714
August 17, 2017, 03:12:44 AM
better investment on bitcoin and hold for 2 - 3 years you will get big profit   Cool
Btc is the best investment as the price will continue to rise in the future. This is my prediction and we can earn big profit by holding for a long term investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
August 17, 2017, 02:49:25 AM
Well I really go for bitcoins. It is all about bitcoins. Look at the pump of bitcoin. Once 2009 to be exact,its price was only .09 usd and look at it right now. Each bitcoin is now worth $4500. Imagine that. Well the problem by now is the price of bitcoin. And the price of litecoin is now $45. Well I really think that it is up to you. For me I will go for bitcoin. Because it will pump so high in the next years. After next year don't be shocked if you see bitcoin at $10000. Goodluck on investment.
Yes I bet to bitcoin because I believe that this crypto currency had more potential than to litecoin. Moreover, bitcoin value is continue increasing while litecoin price was not stable and sometimes fluctuate to increase but a little bit value.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
August 17, 2017, 02:28:25 AM
Well I really go for bitcoins. It is all about bitcoins. Look at the pump of bitcoin. Once 2009 to be exact,its price was only .09 usd and look at it right now. Each bitcoin is now worth $4500. Imagine that. Well the problem by now is the price of bitcoin. And the price of litecoin is now $45. Well I really think that it is up to you. For me I will go for bitcoin. Because it will pump so high in the next years. After next year don't be shocked if you see bitcoin at $10000. Goodluck on investment.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
August 17, 2017, 02:14:31 AM
Although bitcoin is the mostly used and mostly known cryptocurrency, but in my opinion I think investing in bitcoin is not one of the best moves at the moment. Looking at the current value, I think there is too much is risk. However, Litecoin investments might be the best move at the moment since litecoin still has a chance to go as big as bitcoin. It is still affordable and the risks are slightly low.

Yes at this time price of bitcoin is so high and altcoin certainly can be good investment or trading alternative, and LTC is altcoin which has potential to continue to grow but currently price of LTC is declining, maybe this is the best time to invest in LTC.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 501
August 17, 2017, 02:14:09 AM
better investment on bitcoin and hold for 2 - 3 years you will get big profit   Cool
Activity: 96
Merit: 100
RUcoin - Revolution on Universe
August 17, 2017, 02:04:10 AM
Obviously, BTC is better investment than LTC.  Long term investment in BTC will definitely give you good profit than LTC.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
August 17, 2017, 01:45:03 AM
Although bitcoin is the mostly used and mostly known cryptocurrency, but in my opinion I think investing in bitcoin is not one of the best moves at the moment. Looking at the current value, I think there is too much is risk. However, Litecoin investments might be the best move at the moment since litecoin still has a chance to go as big as bitcoin. It is still affordable and the risks are slightly low.
Activity: 812
August 17, 2017, 12:58:24 AM
Diversify is the best option here.
80% on bitcoin and 20% on ltc.
As the price if bitcoin is constantly rising so even you hold it for short term you'll get a profit.
While ltc is good for HODL.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 17, 2017, 12:38:33 AM
Diversify your portfolio. Buy some of both.

Sure it is. As these two has a lot of potential.
Bitcoin for short or long term holding will definitely give you a sure profit.
Ltc is better for long term as soon it will be pumping again.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
August 17, 2017, 12:34:56 AM
Whats you opinion?

Maybe with an active ltc lightning network can attract attention and prices go up, and for my opinion maybe btc is the best choice for investment because they have proven it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 17, 2017, 12:30:55 AM
Either of the coins require risk when we invest it in since the changes in its value is uncertain; whether it goes up or down. But if you want to gain bigger profit, then i guess its best to invest in btc since there is a huge possibility that its value will continue to rise up to 5k. Ltc have been stable for a while though it is also good to invest in it while its price is not too high  as of the moment, making it affordable to buy,  but if one plans to invest in Ltc, it should be for long term investments.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
August 17, 2017, 12:13:49 AM
Whats you opinion?

I suggest you invest btc for long time period. See again their price action history, volume and news speculation. Besides that, btc is the mother of coins, every speculation will giving impact into another coin. Last thing is, bitcoin has the biggest trust as alternative payment or making profit. Leave ltc because isn't worth. Your money your decision and good luck.
Activity: 27
August 16, 2017, 11:45:43 PM
You should initially take the time to learn about it. BTC or LTC?
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
August 16, 2017, 11:21:15 PM
In my opinion is BTC. But there is many altcoin that you can start trade with that. ETH, IOTA, NEO is one of them.
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
August 16, 2017, 11:08:16 PM
Do you think what is better BTC or LTC? Bitcoin is now activating Segwit and it is expected to increase the price that we now feel and see. While litecoins are still stable and still continue to collapse, Litecoins has to take a long time to raise prices. But it's better to have a LTC reserved for you in case it starts getting out of the box and getting ready for a place.
Activity: 44
August 16, 2017, 11:03:56 PM
My opinion . I will invest in LTC. Because it is better than BTC
Activity: 882
August 16, 2017, 03:24:58 PM
In my opinion some other coins have more potential.
Bitshares, neo, etherium, wings, ripple and others.

Bitcoin cant go up more than 50% for example in 1-2 month. But if altcoins go up, they can go really 300% and even more.
Pages:
Jump to: