Pages:
Author

Topic: Better invest in BTC or LTC - page 4. (Read 1879 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 16, 2017, 08:05:48 AM
btc is best in either investment. even in short or long term. btc also has more potential and benefits that ltc as altcoin.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
August 16, 2017, 08:01:08 AM
BTC is the best option for shorterm or longterm Investment, as you can see BTC price going Up everyday, not like LTC stuck in that price
I'm sure BTC will be more than $5000 by end of the year Cool
Both is profitable and you can earn profit and you may serve it as a long term investment. Btc is a good investment as the price is very active as of the moment. And also with Ltc Im very pretty sure we can earn good profit on this coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
August 16, 2017, 07:59:59 AM
Whats you opinion?

Will the LTC price rise if the lightning network is active?
What other chances has LTC to increase attention?

I think for now it is very vulnerable to invest bitcoin. So I advise you to invest in Litecoin, they have a fairly stable price and the fluctuations are not too big as bitcoin
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
August 16, 2017, 07:59:27 AM
My thought is that BTC is a far better investment. I don't think LTC has a lot of upside from where it is, and with the new BTC forks it's only better than before.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
August 16, 2017, 07:57:17 AM
I will pick BTC. The amount of USD that it jumps when it gains more value is really high unlike LTC or any other coin. Maybe because of its popularity or every altcoin is somehow leaned to bitcoin in exchanges and wallet site. This cause a lot of movement with bitcoin which makes it easier for a trade.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
August 16, 2017, 07:55:51 AM
Whats you opinion?

I think yes litecoin's price will rise after the lightning network is activated on litecoin's blockchain because
it is one of bugs fixing on litecoin's network and it is good for the network also will affect on the litecoin's price,
the other reasons will makes litecoin's price increase is halping block of litecoin. We can see the last halping block of litecoin
has made litecoin's price increase, it will happen in the next halping block of litecoin too.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 16, 2017, 07:48:51 AM
BTC is the best option for shorterm or longterm Investment, as you can see BTC price going Up everyday, not like LTC stuck in that price
I'm sure BTC will be more than $5000 by end of the year Cool
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
August 16, 2017, 07:44:56 AM
Whats you opinion?

Pages:
Jump to: