Pages:
Author

Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins. - page 19. (Read 26367 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
For me I would like to invest in altcoin because the buying price of altcoin as compared to bitcoin is reasonable and affordable for me. Now I have not enough money to buy the bitcoin to get successful in short time but I plane to buy now few of growing altcoins and become expert in crypto market. Those who have enough money it is good for them to invest in bitcoin but altcoins is also good for investment.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
for now bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency to be invested in, because the price always rising and most altcoin getting dump, wait for the good altcoin to be invested in, keep watching the market.
But there will be a huge slump happening to the investors if the price has a big drop on price. Be ready for everything that could make you become panic.
i think bitcoin price never be dropped so down, eventhough it getting dropped, 1 or 2 week the price will going stable, evenmore the price will be higher than before.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I will go with Altcoins, profit will be multiples times and all the things we are caring about investment is "Profit" right ?
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
for now bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency to be invested in, because the price always rising and most altcoin getting dump, wait for the good altcoin to be invested in, keep watching the market.
But there will be a huge slump happening to the investors if the price has a big drop on price. Be ready for everything that could make you become panic.
In my opinion bitcoin is always a good choice to start investment of digital currency. Its always a chosen one of many investors because of its promising value that certainly one of bitcoins asset that really attracted many traders and investors.
Yes bitcoin is always a good choice I think but at this time I didn't under estimate also the value of ethereum which is excellently showing to us its potential when it comes to being stable and also for giving us a earned profit that we can't earned while were on job. This time I have ethereum which I start investing and im wishing that soneday i could get my own bitcoin too.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
In my opinion bitcoin is always a good choice to start investment of digital currency. Its always a chosen one of many investors because of its promising value that certainly one of bitcoins asset that really attracted many traders and investors.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
Certainly, Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash and Ethereum are always good for long-term. But I think that you can do more research about tokens from ICOs. They are also potential invest such as Spectre.
Absolutely both cryptocurrency are potentially good as investments even if it short or long run investments. For me both are good choice, but many prefer bitcoin because it is high value compared to ethereum but then some also prefer ethereum over bitcoin because it is more stable than bitcoin. Anyway whatever you choose to invest between this two either bitcoin or ethereum I guess both will become profitable.
Activity: 47
Activity: 258
Look ARROUND!
Certainly, Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash and Ethereum are always good for long-term. But I think that you can do more research about tokens from ICOs. They are also potential invest such as Spectre.
Activity: 462
Right now it is better to invest in bitcoins, because bitcoins is getting more stronger and the price or value of it is still increasing and day by day bitcoins is getting popular, and bitcoins is trying to reach 10,000USD so it is very better to invest now bitcoins than altcoins, but altcoins is also good and it also have a chance to increase very high like bitcoin, so i would invest my 80 in bitcoins and my 20% to with the best altcoins for me, the ETH i am trusting some altcoins so i will also invest with it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
For that option, I will choose Bitcoin because fundamental of Bitcoin is more strong than altcoin and also Bitcoin is most popular cryptocurrency, this we can see from Cryptocurrency market, BTC dominance 54% than altcoin. Bitcoin still able to going up 10x in value, because totaly supply only 21 million, and circulating supply only nearly 17 million, but demand increasing day by day. Bitcoin also use in banks for major transfer, and as asset in publicly traded index funds. So it is only to going up in the long term.
For quick profits I only use Altcoins. Sometimes a day you can increase your capital by 30-40%. Bitcoin is very good for long term investment
Activity: 224
Merit: 19
There are a lot of altcoins that are good investment but Bitcoin is still the best investment in the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin is still the most trusted coin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
I prefer to hold 50% of my portfolio in Bitcoin, 20% in Etherium and 30% in other alts.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Bitcoin is always an best when it comes to an investment and you can make really good money in long term and if you are looking to make good profits in short term then there are many altcoins available that can help you in making regular profits but make sure that you don't invest in any shit coins hoping to pump it and better choice would be to invest in reliable coin like ethereum to make sure shot profits in future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
On the long term investment you don't really have the choice , it's either Bitcoin or Eth . Even tho Eth was called the bitcoin killer it didn't really made a huge success because miners sell their mined coins on a daily basis and like that the price won't be able to go high in a fast pace . But Eth really has everything to score a huge success , even one bigger than bitcoin because it got all the features that bitcoin hasn't ! I'm expecting Eth to hugely increase in value in the following year and if i were to invest in something other than bitcoin , Eth would be my optimal choice . Or you could just stick with the original of all cryptos , which is a more reasonable and safer decision .
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
I think Bitcoin price is now going to stable after long time increase and this time is altcoin profit, now altcoin will up and the time is good for altcoin holders or altcoin investors.

Today bought some neo...all charts show price retest 58$ @ december..today was chart breaking and go up..
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I think Bitcoin price is now going to stable after long time increase and this time is altcoin profit, now altcoin will up and the time is good for altcoin holders or altcoin investors.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
For which number one of course bitcoin is perfect for long term investment ,, because in my opinion bitcoin is the main coin in the world of cryptocurrencies

And for the altcoin alternative I recommend Litecoin and Namecoin ,, because these two coins I think very quickly once the movement follows the bitcoin price, and the price is not so expensive, so can buy more.
Investing in cryptocurrency is one of the best way to earn money. Yes, you can still invest in the real world in some companies, but you must make sure that the company you are investing is far from being bankruptcy. If you invest in bitcoin, you might gain profit from this. There are also a lot of alt coins that needs to gain recognition. One example is electroneum which is new and has a lot of buyers.

Both are good as investmet whether btc or alt will be helpful, btc  since its much proven will do, but alts are still good since it have possibility to hit in the future as well as some projects were really worth having like having a stocks in a company,
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
For which number one of course bitcoin is perfect for long term investment ,, because in my opinion bitcoin is the main coin in the world of cryptocurrencies

And for the altcoin alternative I recommend Litecoin and Namecoin ,, because these two coins I think very quickly once the movement follows the bitcoin price, and the price is not so expensive, so can buy more.
Investing in cryptocurrency is one of the best way to earn money. Yes, you can still invest in the real world in some companies, but you must make sure that the company you are investing is far from being bankruptcy. If you invest in bitcoin, you might gain profit from this. There are also a lot of alt coins that needs to gain recognition. One example is electroneum which is new and has a lot of buyers.
Pages:
Jump to: