Pages:
Author

Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins. - page 16. (Read 26367 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 105
If you plan to buy bitcoin or altcoins, I would suggest bitcoin for better investment in a long term with good profit. But think wise now, never put all your money in one basket just spread it out. You know what I mean.
Activity: 235
Merit: 250
It depends on you. If you are good at trading, let choose altcoins. If you dont have many trading skills, let invest in Bitcoin
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
You can invest some money in Bitcoin. In any case, you need to invest in alternative crypto-currencies as well. I see a perspective in the Etherium.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
If you will do long term investment, I prefer to you to invest your money in bitcoin. Don't invest your money in altcoins if you will do long term investment because bitcoin is very profitable by doing long term investment. You can earn many money if you will do bitcoin investment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Investing in both of them and diversifying the investments is the best thing to do to minimize risk in future but majority of the fund should be kept in bitcoin as the future of bitcoin is promising and it will rise higher according to the passage of time and we cannot have same trust and feeling for altcoins as it can crash at any point of time so investing in altcoins and holding it longer can be really risky.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
I prefer that you invest in bitcoin because bitcoin will certainly rise through the year. You can also invest in trading altcoins if you want.
Activity: 339
Merit: 11
Considering the technical view of bitcoin long term charts....all crypto looks very risky because bitcoin'a chart right now is looking like a pump without dump and that's getting everyone, both shorts and longs, to just get in a bull nonstop frenzy and this worldwide trading activity is increasing prices too accelerated that is looking scary.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
if you are planning for a long term investment then i would suggest bitcoins will be the best in long terms investment. since it is the mother of all coins. though there are lot also lots of potential altcoins also but i guess nothing of them can compare to bitcoins.
Activity: 448
Right now, it's clear to see that bitcoin is dominating all the altcoins which is killing them at this moment. Bitcoin is so unstoppable and I can't believe that we already reach $10k. Next year will be also a good year for bitcoin so it's best to invest in btc.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
I think if you want long term investment choose the top 20 coins since they have stable price and step by step the price increase. rather than choosing token which more are shitcoin. PUMP and Dump
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
.For which number one of course bitcoin is perfect for long term investment , because.... in my opinion bitcoin is the main coin in the world of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 123
It is clear:
Bitcoin

Only Bitcoin now
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I'm thinking a basket of promising altcoins should outperform.  Relatively speaking, bitcoin gains have not been matched by leading altcoins over the past few months. Altcoins still have room to run.

Altcoins have never matched btc in the first place. A few alts probably would catch up in a way but bitcoin currently runs the crypto business and alts can only watch from a far distance
Activity: 78
I'm thinking a basket of promising altcoins should outperform.  Relatively speaking, bitcoin gains have not been matched by leading altcoins over the past few months. Altcoins still have room to run.
Activity: 210
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
If you want to buy a few coins for now, you'd better buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices are increasing every day. Very good for future investment.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
I'm not sure if i am appropriate simply because i'm not an expert and never an investor for the time being.., perhaps at some point! For me bitcoin is good for long-term expense but altcoins requirements much more assistance or monitoring simply because some altcoins are get rid of/pump motor easily.
In the world of crypto currency, the most popular coin and the most demanding coin is none other than that of bitcoin. In addition to that, the market price of bitcoin is also increasing tremendously since past few days. Keeping all things in mind, I don’t think so that there can be some other better option than that of investing your money into bitcoin. You will for sure be very much happy in the future.
Activity: 196
Selecting Bitcoins and Altcoins for now seems like a good thing to make them an investment ahead  Smiley
Some people invested their money in one place when he fail in their wrok then he faced big problem in their life. So I want to suggest you to invest your money in some different places so if you can face loss from one place then you can cover this from other place.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
For which number one of course bitcoin is perfect for long term investment ,, because in my opinion bitcoin is the main coin in the world of cryptocurrencies

And for the altcoin alternative I recommend Litecoin and Namecoin ,, because these two coins I think very quickly once the movement follows the bitcoin price, and the price is not so expensive, so can buy more.
We should consider the fact that bitcoin is the number one crypto-currency on the market so it is given that it can give as a good investment for us to have profit and earn. But actually the success of every depends always depends on the particular system or way of our transactions on our trading. Because we could actually used bitcoin as the major part of our daily transaction but if we are going to look on a more deeper side of bitcoin as a part of investment that is the we could have profit and earn using bitcoin as a form of investments.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
You can share your budget with both Bitcoin and good altcoins now such as Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, Ripple,... They have a good growth speed in recently.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
On the long term investment you don't really have the choice , it's either Bitcoin or Eth . Even tho Eth was called the bitcoin killer it didn't really made a huge success because miners sell their mined coins on a daily basis and like that the price won't be able to go high in a fast pace . But Eth really has everything to score a huge success , even one bigger than bitcoin because it got all the features that bitcoin hasn't ! I'm expecting Eth to hugely increase in value in the following year and if i were to invest in something other than bitcoin , Eth would be my optimal choice . Or you could just stick with the original of all cryptos , which is a more reasonable and safer decision .
This is better time for everyone to get into bitcoin or altcoins as they want to. Both bitcoin and altcoins have better rates now and it seems they both are being stable at this level for some time. Altcoins have better buying rates so it will be profitable at the end if you buy altcoin now and then trade them against bitcoin when they are giving you best profit ratio. Just decide wisely.
Pages:
Jump to: