Pages:
Author

Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins. - page 21. (Read 26367 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
There's many altcoin thats good for longterm that gives you high profit in the future. This coin possible you can buy waves, ethereum , dash, monero , zcash ,litecoin , qtum and komodo you can pick some of this coin and for sure some of them are increase the price.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
I am not sure with altcoins now
Bitcoin is like on the move,
I expect that it ll still go higher. HODL BTC or buy more Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?

I would suggest buying altcoins. There are many lot of altcoins that have potential now. You can select upto Top 50 in the coinmarketcap, you can select those coins that is still undervalued and have a low supply, because they may have the potential to boom.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
Yes at this time, bitcoin is high and it seems altcoin is an alternative investment in it because altcoin price is currently declining and time is right to buy it, but it certainly needs research about altcoin which will become the investment destination. The research in choosing altcoin as an investment certainly creates an opportunity to benefit from that investment.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
much better to invest for now bitcoin because bitcoin for now is low price if buy for now bitcoin you gain a big bitcoin and if pump next day or next month your bitcoin is big.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
What coin you can recommended to invest for a long time?
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
I would go for bitcoin it is the right time to invest in bitcoin at present. However other altcoins also available, the price of bitcoin is unbeatable. Bitcoin is good for long term investment. Because in future bitcoin will survive the world._
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
I prefer to invest in bitcoin because as a main of crypto currencies bitcoin is more stable than its derivatives.
Beside it, bitcoin is a global currency with a wider reach without knowing national borders.
In trading bitcoin has been known and accepted earlier than altcoin

The number one Crypto currency in the world is Bitcoin, and it is also the first to be released. I believe about 90% of the people that are getting into the crytpo world are doing so mostly because of bitcoin and not altcoins. So every time, bitcoin continues to be the number one choice for investment when it comes to cryptocurrencies. I will also choose to trade or invest only on bitcoin than altcoins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
If you ask me about investment for the future, my answer is alway Bitcoin. You will be never regret your choice.
This is a fallacy, profit comes from the percentage increase in the coins value. A lower price coin doesn't make it any more likely to moon. A lower market cap coin has a higher chance to moon since it doesn't take as much capital inflow to move the price.
To answer op question I would diversify into both coins but what I hear you asking is what coin offers most value at today's price. Bitcoin has taken a huge jump recently and it may be due a correction whereas litecoin has been moving sideways and could break out soon.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
if the case is long term, investment i think it;s best to choose bitcoin, because bitcoin is much more stable than other altcoins out there, because by now bitcoin should be more stable now and bitcoin now is being used all around the world especially in businesses, so bitcoin is the best option so far.
According to my own opinion you need to invest in different place your money because if you face loss from one place then you can recover it from other place.Bitcoin is the better place for investment while in altcoin I think etherum is now a days the best coin for the investment.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
for me its better to invest in alts because so far bitcoin has a huge price that almost cant afford of low capital investor.try to invest in litecoin and ethereum .being in lower spot but has a potential to bloom in long term.im confident that in maybe 3-5 years thier value will become x3 to x5 as what thier price right of this time.but its your prerogative .do some research and analysis so you wont blame anyone if you fails
Activity: 34
At the moment I think investing in altcoin is more appropriate and profitable. Because bitcoin is very expensive and altcoin is the lowest price in the past few months. This is a good time to buy into altcoin and wait for it to rise.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
I think a better long-term investment is BTC because its prices are stable and tend to go up, unlike other coins whose prices can go up and down by 50% even more.
for more details you can see how coinmaketcap develops the value of bitcoin from year to year.
Yes for long term investment i will also like to choose bitcoin as bitcoin price can still increase too much therefore we should invest money in bitcoin right now for a long time if we want to get a good return from investment in bitcoin. Short term investment is also good but it is more risky as compare to long term investment.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
I think a better long-term investment is BTC because its prices are stable and tend to go up, unlike other coins whose prices can go up and down by 50% even more.
for more details you can see how coinmaketcap develops the value of bitcoin from year to year.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
If you ask me about investment for the future, my answer is alway Bitcoin. You will be never regret your choice.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
I think you should choose Bitcoin for long-term, and new tokens for short-term. Playkey is one of the best token I wanna suggest you now.
If you’re going to make Investment and you’re confused on whether to choose bitcoin or altcoins, I would recommend you go with Bitcoin as of now, but in future, it’s likely that an altcoin might overtake Bitcoin and this can be due to several reasons.

First, you should know that Bitcoin has a limit, so that’s why I said you should go for it now and not altcoins, but if you have enough, invest on both Bitcoin and altcoins, possibly Ethereum (really promising, and is the next to Bitcoin) there are several reasons I said that you shouldn’t rely on bitcoin for the future, but I will mention one reason which is bitcoin catastrophe, for example- technical & economic flaws.
Yes all you said is perfect tho hahaha even all bitcoin still the mother coin of all cryptocurrency but inthe end bitcoin can takeover one of the altcoins the you said and it is ethereum. I more likely a investor of bitcoin right now but i also buying ethereum when  the price just drop. All i can say it better to invest both of it
So it is a better idea to hold bitcoins or invest for both of them, I have also bitcoin in my wallet as well as buying Ethereum even for a few bucks because I know that my investment for both of this would not waste as this 2 will be a great not only for now but also in the future and we know that this is possible so I am not wasting my time or money not to invest.
asu
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136
I think you should choose Bitcoin for long-term, and new tokens for short-term. Playkey is one of the best token I wanna suggest you now.
If you’re going to make Investment and you’re confused on whether to choose bitcoin or altcoins, I would recommend you go with Bitcoin as of now, but in future, it’s likely that an altcoin might overtake Bitcoin and this can be due to several reasons.

First, you should know that Bitcoin has a limit, so that’s why I said you should go for it now and not altcoins, but if you have enough, invest on both Bitcoin and altcoins, possibly Ethereum (really promising, and is the next to Bitcoin) there are several reasons I said that you shouldn’t rely on bitcoin for the future, but I will mention one reason which is bitcoin catastrophe, for example- technical & economic flaws.
Yes all you said is perfect tho hahaha even all bitcoin still the mother coin of all cryptocurrency but inthe end bitcoin can takeover one of the altcoins the you said and it is ethereum. I more likely a investor of bitcoin right now but i also buying ethereum when  the price just drop. All i can say it better to invest both of it
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639

Activity: 137
⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Toke
I think the best way to get rich in this crypto world is Hold. You need to decide which you want to hold, bitcoin or altcoin. Do some research before buying and find some price analyze to buy. Wish you luck.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
Many will say bitcoin even I will say. But there are those who will stay on some alt, cuz in last few days price for some went up, if there were holders for those coins they made profit cuz they didnt have few of them they had many of them.

However we see that bitcoin price is moving very high from start of this year so this is good performance for bitcoin holders, maybe some will try to change alt into bitcoin but every coin is good for something, maybe alt could be good solution for long terms.
Etherium may be one of them. The volume of investment in Etheirum is increasing from time to time. In fact people also too much confident about investment in Etherium.

After the cancellation of segwet2x people are now trying to get profit from bitcoin investment and then invest their money in altcoins, and therefore most of the people choice is Etherium, which they consider also a safe investment.
Pages:
Jump to: