Pages:
Author

Topic: Better way to earn a merit - page 3. (Read 506 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
December 10, 2023, 11:12:55 AM
It obvious am new here yea am a newbies. What make a post earn a merit ? What are the characteristics of a good post and how do we earn a merit for our post and other activities happening here and how is Bitcoin always important in the forums . So Member, full member, hero member, Lagendary and so on pls let have the tips thanks ❤️ #bitcoin Lords
When I first started to post on this forum, the first thing I did was that I went through the topics and posts that are given merits. I also looked for people that are merit sources and the posts they are giving merit. I noticed if you post something good and useful, you will get merits. I started to bring topics which are about scam on this forum and also about something related to bitcoin. Before I knew, I have my 50 merits.

It is not only about bringing the topics, also there are people that will post on your topic's thread. I read all their posts and reply when necessary. You replies can also be given merits. And you will grow.

The more you will grow and rank up, the meore you will understand more about this forum and know more about how to earn merit. Later, when I have spent some months on this forum, I started to respond fast to new topics. You can use forum notification or ninjastic telegram bot to track new topics. My replies are useful and constructive and I noticed the merit given me are more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 146
December 10, 2023, 09:46:13 AM
This is a legitimate and interesting tips link tjat guides the Bitcointalk forum users all about how to earn Merits.
https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=016660200577587308545%3Aesf40ml9aag&ie=UTF-8&q=how+to+earn+Merit+&sa=Google+search#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=how%20to%20earn%20Merit%20&gsc.page=1.
However, you can earn Merit strictly by making solid and quality posts either by replying POSTs or by creating of of NEW TOPICs.

Every merit earners (forum users) who has earned and has sendable merits (Smerits) is eligible of meriting any forum users POSTs as long the post is attracted and impressively constructed with a recommendable quality level. Hence, I don't know if I am mistaking or not, that every accredited (approved) boards in the forum as a whole has a specific Merit source who empowered with a specific amount of Merits to randomly speculate the merits within the forum a specific board user (member): with the above constructive and highly appreciative quality POSTs.

So as a newbie, tend to o believe that you are only liable to earn MERITs here on the local board but also as other related boards on the forum. The thing is that earning writing to make one of the worth meriting POSTs is not such an easy task.

Asking about about what you can achieve here as a Bitcointalk forum users, you are opportuned to learn about Bitcoin in a general overview and other AltCoins including the activities that is surrounded to lives are also discussed here. You also have the privilege to meet and discuss with the Bitcoin lord's here as you may address the case.
Again is that the forum has a program that earns the qualified members token of Bitcoins or AltCoins through a the user (s) joining a campaign and joining the campaign is considered by a minimum of expected ranks in position.
Activity: 168
Merit: 75
December 10, 2023, 07:08:14 AM
It obvious am new here yea am a newbies. What make a post earn a merit ? What are the characteristics of a good post and how do we earn a merit for our post and other activities happening here and how is Bitcoin always important in the forums . So Member, full member, hero member, Lagendary and so on pls let have the tips thanks 🙏❤️ #bitcoin Lords

You're welcome to the forum.
First of all, you should ask yourself why you're here on the forum, this forum is somewhere that provides you with all the Bitcoin knowledge you require and new in your Bitcoin journey, this is the primary aim of this this forum, and then alongside that, their are other incentives that comes along with the knowledge you acquire, which is the gaining of merits and attaining a significant position on the forum and joining a paid signature campaign and then start earning from it.

The problems that we encounter here on the forum as newbies is that we fail to understand the reason for the forum and then we prioritize gaining merits over the learning and seeking knowledge which is wrong. It's just like the bible said, seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and every other thing will be added to you, so it is here, seek first the knowledge embedded on this forum and the merits will follow as rewards.

Rather than making merits your priority, I advice you dedicate yourself to learning and acquiring knowledge here, then you'll have something to offer, because you can only earn merit here when you have something productive to offer, that's when you'll be rewarded with merits, so how can you earn merits when you've got absolutely nothing to offer?

This is what many newbies fail to understand and in their quest to seeking merits rather than knowledge, they end up spamming the forum and making irrelevant and unproductive posts and comments just because they're hungry for merits, you won't succeed here like that. Everyone in this forum who has attained a certain significant position all have something to offer and something they've offered to the forum and are now reaping their rewards. So the best way to earn merits is to go first for the knowledge, do your research and then you'll be surprised how the merits will start coming in their numbers.

You can also look at the threads below, could also be helpful to you

Topic: How to earn merit https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-earn-merit-2978377
Topic: How to earn merit?? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-earn-merit-5070524
Topic: How can I earn Merit? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-can-i-earn-merit-5039637
Topic: How to earn a merit https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-earn-a-merit-4803789
Topic: How to earn merits. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-earn-merits-4642499
Topic: what is merit how to earn "Merit" easy? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-is-merit-how-to-earn-merit-easy-4547944
Activity: 574
Merit: 308
December 10, 2023, 06:59:06 AM
What is your purpose for joining this forum in the first place? To get merit or learn and share ideas? Well, it's obvious you are not newbie judging from your post. Account created yesterday already know about merit? Lol! You would have take your time to read a bit about the forum and you won't need to ask this question because it has been asked and answered severally. If you care to know about this forum and merit system, then here is a perfect way for you to start welcome message it has answers to your questions and will also guide you throughout your stay here. You may also mind checking rules and guidelines in order not to get your account ban.

Activity: 168
Merit: 50
Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 10, 2023, 06:47:37 AM
It obvious am new here yea am a newbies. What make a post earn a merit ? What are the characteristics of a good post and how do we earn a merit for our post and other activities happening here and how is Bitcoin always important in the forums . So Member, full member, hero member, Lagendary and so on pls let have the tips thanks 🙏❤️ #bitcoin Lords
Pages:
Jump to: