Pages:
Author

Topic: Better way to improve clean knowledge about bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 539 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
is their any institute or college that can grow knowledge about bitcoin? or any other way to get clean knowledge?

I'm not sure if there's a particular institute or colleges that really implementing to teach bitcoin to their students. I heard some news that some of the schools in different place in the world that giving a brief introductions to their students about btc. But many ways on gathering knowledge about it, maybe by searching in many site in the internet and most specially we can gain much more knowledge by here in the forum. We need to be patience in keeping reading and participating in many topics here so we absolutely gain a full knowledge about btc and any things that related to it.
Yes.Being a wide reader can help you to understand more on bitcoin and blockchain technology.Of course with reading comes its full understanding on the context you are reading.Internet would be the best outlet  as of now to answer all your questions and hesitations about bitcoin.Being also a member of this forum can greatly help a person to maximize his/her learnings in bitcoin by formulating questions that would be given answers by the knowledgeable members of this forum.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
is their any institute or college that can grow knowledge about bitcoin? or any other way to get clean knowledge?
The perfect and better way to gain knowledge about bitcoin is only to do work practically in this field , in the starting when I entered in this field then iw as thinking that if I can get perfect place to get better knowledge about bitcoin and another cryptourrency related stretagy to handle  the work perfectly then will be more better but in Actual I didn't not find at that time any perfect platform to under the such things in better manenr , but I sort about 3 months in This forum and I found that everything is simple and I can get Answer of everything in this field here in This forum , so why we should take tension much about this things to get from any another place .
But beside this platform of bitcointalk.org you can visit for the YouTube channel where many experienced people are to explain about bitcoin very well and also many types of stretagy to make lots of profit easily .
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I think there is no institution/school that teaches about bitcoin. But you, you can teach your friends and family about what bitcoin is. Simply introduce to them this forum and explain to them the different sections. Encourage them to do research on the net. Read the forum, the articles and watch youtube. There is no need for a school that teaches bitcoin. Because we can help others understand the greatness of bitcoin.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250

I'm not sure if there's a particular institute or colleges that really implementing to teach bitcoin to their students. I heard some news that some of the schools in different place in the world that giving a brief introductions to their students about btc. But many ways on gathering knowledge about it, maybe by searching in many site in the internet and most specially we can gain much more knowledge by here in the forum. We need to be patience in keeping reading and participating in many topics here so we absolutely gain a full knowledge about btc and any things that related to it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Buy some books about blockchain, or browse some websites about BTC. BTC is not very complicated, but it needs to be studied.

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

There are institutions that offer special classes for cryptocurrency subjects (though it still depends on your location). It's quite costly but worth it (I guess). Normally (based here in our country), The class will last for 16 sessions and part from that is the exposure to crypto trading.

Basically, almost all of the things you wanted to learn and to know about cryptos are available online. It's much cheaper to start with, though you must invest most of your time and effort and patience to relatively learn the things you wanted to learn.

Also, you could use this community, this site is a good source of information. Just spend time browsing and reading some posts here since most of your possible questions are already answered here.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
You can enhance your knowledge about bitcoin in this forum. Just keep reading threads here and you will know things for sure. If it gets confusing, you can go to the local thread to ask your countrymen regarding the stuff that is not clear to you. That's what I do.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
There are many ways to learn. But I think this forum has everything to learn
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
If we leave education in the hands of centralized institutions, we will indefinitely be the slaves to that information. Don't forget that higher education institutions are only cogs in the machine of what the current system is made up of. It doesn't serve their interests of actually educating people.  It serves their interests to keep their information in desirable packages to be consumed. I do realize that a number of certain professions where a strong university education is necessary. If we no longer believed in a system of unaffordable time consuming degrees to prove our capabilities for the professions that can be self taught, then we can cut through a lot of crap in what is really a market selling our intelligence. 
To educate yourself on crypto you can easily access a number of great resources such as videos and podcasts to get you started and keep you updated. Consult a crypto dictionary to get to know the lingo. Read up on it through different outlets. This forum is a gold mine of information once sifted through.
Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
I think as of now there are no establishments that teach bitcoin. As a jr. member i learn the knowledge by reading some discussions ,forums and asking in some experts in cryptocurrencies about bitcoin and most of all by joining bitcointalk it helps me a lot especially reading articles it really helps, you just need some extra effort to research and gather every information that you get just read and most of all learn through your experiences.
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

I think until now there's no particular schools or institute that can provide any knowledge about bitcoin. Maybe we can get some information about it thru internet but not clean knowledgeable as you want because there are many fake news are spreading in the different site on internet. We can gathered a lot of information here in the forum. Patiently read many discussion or topic for you to be able to gain full knowledge about bitcoin and other things sorrounding to it. Gathering information is better when it comes to your own experience.
We can only studied it thru researching or having some advisors that can teach us,there are plenty of self imposed crypto advisors now, don't get fooled do research.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

I think until now there's no particular schools or institute that can provide any knowledge about bitcoin. Maybe we can get some information about it thru internet but not clean knowledgeable as you want because there are many fake news are spreading in the different site on internet. We can gathered a lot of information here in the forum. Patiently read many discussion or topic for you to be able to gain full knowledge about bitcoin and other things sorrounding to it. Gathering information is better when it comes to your own experience.
Activity: 163
There are many ways to gain more knowledge in bitcoin or cryptocurrency today, but we only have the answer if we really want to learn in this trend. Some common ways of using their knowledge of teaching, and some who are alone in fear someday are what you have learned. So for me it's just the answers we can learn and learn from the experience of crypto.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
A good way to develop knowledge is by discussing with the experts. And this diforum many experts who know about how Bitcoin. So, we can learn through the expert and every post here.
Activity: 10
To improve our knowledge to bitcoin is to take a research to understand on what inside of this project.We can get more knowledge and ideas from there. It is very effective to gain clean knowledge abot Cryptocurrency, specially bitcoin.And believe in ourself that we can reach and improve more our knowledge.
Activity: 61
Merit: 5
You van search search in this forum on the informations that you want to learn. Just put a kyword/s on the search button. Or you can post a thread on a specific information that you want to know
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
In my country, there are some private institutions which give knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is on the basic level but I have not seen any professional organisation having a dedicated course regarding it. I really appreciate the efforts of Australia in this sector because cryptocurrency technology is introduced for primary students in their academic curriculum and this is very promising action when it comes to the future of this technology.

*Australian Primary School Students Explore Bitcoin.

The best way I know to gain knowledge from the internet and spend maximum time in reading valuable posts, articles, watching videos on YouTube and constantly staying updated with the industry.
Activity: 532
Merit: 106

You do not need to study and pay big tuition to study just about Bitcoins. There are many ways you can read online books, research, And here in Bitcointalk you will learn a lot here. Diligence and perseverance, Determined thinking is only necessary.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
To enrich bitcoin knowledge I got help from this website a lot.So you also can gain knowledge about bitcoin from here.Also people can watch youtube videos to get proper knowledge about bitcoin.Many blogs have created where we can find knowledge about bitcoin.So I think these are the most easy way to gain knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Do your research. Read, read and read. Ask the right people. That's where you can get more knowledge in bitcoin. Filter the news that you hear and read.
Pages:
Jump to: