Pages:
Author

Topic: Better way to improve clean knowledge about bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 539 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
is their any institute or college that can grow knowledge about bitcoin? or any other way to get clean knowledge?
I don't think there is any course available to study about bitcoin but there are lots of book available to bitcoin so where you can learn about bitcoin and the blockchain technology.And online is the another source where you can get videos about bitcoin and the forum is also the main source so do your own research and get more knowledge.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Internet is the best answer. You can search about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies or about blockchain inthe internet. You can also ask question like this if you want to know something because there are a lot people who knows the answer can respond to your questions.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
This forum is the best way to increase your knowledge for bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
Just watch as many videos as you can, from as many sources as you can. You're going to have to know that a good amount of people are going to try to lie to you for themselves, so always vet your own articles.

Use bitcoin as much as you can and read as much as you can. You just have to learn through mass reading, like anything else. Understanding is a large part of this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 268
Read the Satoshi paper at https://bitcoin.org/en/bitcoin-paper, it's available in multiple languages. The paper is actually pretty complicated, so you might want to have a deeper explanation including the basics. For that, you should take a look at Master Bitcoin by Andreas M. Antonopoulos. Most aspects of the satoshi paper will make sense after you read that.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
There's a lot of ways to get more knowledge in bitcoin or cryptocurrencies right now, but we only have the answer if we really want to learn in this trend. A few of the common ways of using their knowledge of teaching, and the few being alone in fear someday is what you have learned. So for me it's just the answer we can learn and learn from the crypto experience.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
This forum. You can find everything you need to understand what bitcoin is and how it works - here. Тhis is the best place to find information about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
As of right now probably not but there are two projects that are trying to help consumers and business learn about Bitcoin as far as I know. Those projects are called CIF (Crypto Improvement Fund) and the ongoing Knowledge (KNW). CIF already completed their ICO last year, Knowledge is currently doing their ICO now. It is my understanding that they aim to bridge the gap between average consumers and crypto users, but I could be wrong about this look into them.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
is their any institute or college that can grow knowledge about bitcoin? or any other way to get clean knowledge?
Pages:
Jump to: