Pages:
Author

Topic: Better way to improve clean knowledge about bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 539 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
is their any institute or college that can grow knowledge about bitcoin? or any other way to get clean knowledge?

For now, i think there are no institution about bitcoin study. But in the future, i hope there are some!
It can be school or college, that have study about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
If you want to improve your knowledge, you just can stay active in this forum, and reads many.
Surely your knowledge about bitcoin will be added more.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
The only way to get knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency here in the forums read all the topics here on the BTC and you get the information you are looking for, or else you will research on Google, or watch a youtube video .
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
There is no need to go college or school to learn about bitcoin, Use your resources such technology, by the means of internet, you can search on google for any articles related to bitcoin. If you were not fun of reading, in order to make interesting for you to learn about bitcoin is to watch videos or clip regarding bitcoin in youtube. Also, ask from the experts regarding their experience on trading bitcoin. Another options were reading here in the thread for the advice of many people.
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
You can learn on google, or read more in this forum you will get a lot of knowledge about Bitcoin. If you do not find the answer to your question then create a thread and the person who knows the answer of your question will answer it with pleasure.
Activity: 127
Read articles, google the topics of your interests and read the articles posted on them. Watch videos, follow pages dedicated to giving information about bitcoin. Read quality posts here on bitcointalk and follow the comments. These are good way to get good knowledge on it
Activity: 256
Merit: 105
All knowledge about crypto and bitcoin can be obtained on the Internet. In particular on the forum. There are a lot of discussions about bitcoin and other currencies. I think that the best source of information is not found
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
is their any institute or college that can grow knowledge about bitcoin? or any other way to get clean knowledge?
I don't know if any institute or college about bitcoin because I never find it especially in my country. In my opinion become a member in this forum is the best way to improve your knowledge, you can learn a lot in this forum because people share their knowlegde and their experience in here. everything all about crypto currency are available in here. you can also improve your knowledge by searching in internet, day by day bitcoin is more popular of course many information about that in internet.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
Although there are a few blockchain certifications available online, but I won't suggest them. The best way to learn about Cryptos is through YouTube and millions of articles available online. You should start by watching a basic video on cryptos. Once you gather a basic understanding of it, you can move on to reading articles and following the daily news. It might take a time to learn it completely, but if you keep repeating these steps, you will be able to eventually do it.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
if you want to improve clean knowledge about bitcoin always ready in bitcointalk site and understand all the post and topic always explore so your knowledge about bitcoin will be wide and you will be wise in handle it.
Activity: 103
You can learn about blockchain to knowledge about bitcoin!
Activity: 28
I don't think there is any course available to study about bitcoin but there are lots of book available to bitcoin so where you can learn about bitcoin and the blockchain technology.And online is the another source where you can get videos about bitcoin and the forum is also the main source so do your own research and get more knowledge.

I agree that books can be a great source of information for crypto. I perosnally love Andreas Antonopoulos - the Internet of Money.
However, in regards to courses - The University of Berkeley teach have a blockchain course that can be accessed for free online. Its very in depth - would recommend. They also have a course for developers.I will post the links of both below. Furhtermore, princeton university also teach a Bitcoin course. Once again, its pretty extensive. These are two very well respected institutions, there is lots to learn from both.

Berkeley - https://blockchain.berkeley.edu/decal/sp18/fund/
Berkeley Developer Course -   https://blockchain.berkeley.edu/decal/fa17/dev/
Princeton Course - https://www.coursera.org/learn/cryptocurrency

Enjoy!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
what you call "clean knowledge" is already out there, and it is already spread. if anyone wants it, they can find it very easily. using any search engine you will find proper answers to any question you want to know about.
but the problem is that people are not seeking knowledge really... they are only interested in the drama and not much else. and unfortunately they waste a lot of time reading reddit, twitter, news sites,... instead of spending some time reading the bitcoin wiki for example.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
If you really want to know deep about bitcoin , don't be that read and know well yes reading might be essential to pick knowledge but reading is just reading a group of words , letters what i mean is if you want to know bitcoin show eagerness, don't be lazy , research on what you have read don't rely on one source of information, make yourself a reliable source too.
Activity: 210
No!!! Since Bitcoin are only used as an example on the subject like math and related accounting and business subject and they don't focus on it. But you can look for experts who are knowledgeable enough that might help you to learn more!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
I haven’t read any information about the Institute or University that teaches bitcoin, I think is anything in the world yet. But for the University that allows the payment of a college with bitcoin is there. For me there's still a lot to be processed before becoming a curriculum and made into a learning. Yeah, indeed cryptocurrency and blockchain is very necessary to be understood by everyone, moreover for students who have great hope to live for the next few decades.

But there is another way for you to learn about bitcoin and cryptocurrency and this forum is one of them, with this thread making at least your knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrency increases.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
You know, the only way to gain knowledge about bitcoin is research about it there are a lot of sites and blogs that discuss bitcoin, how to use it and learn more about this technology and also, you can gain a lot of knowledge here in forum just ask a question in Developmental and Technical discussion boards and also in Mining boards a lot of experts will answer you in that boards.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

Hey man this forum is a good way to increase your knowledge about bitcoin.go to the Cryptocurrency section and read article.
but I have another some good way.
You went to help us Google,YouTube,and Facebook social media.
(Google, Facebook)Many have goods article about bitcoin.you would like to search this site and read some good article.
(YouTube) you know it's think video media.many have some good video about bitcoin.so you can search video and must be watching.i give you some good way,now you can choice anyone.
Activity: 7
In our country here in the Philippines there are private institutions that is doing like meetups and seminars about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.  But still we can find and read more about crypto on the internet. This forum is the number one example if you want to improve your knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 630
This forum is the best way to increase your knowledge for bitcoin.
Yup in this forum you will get full details of bitcoin and also you can learn about other cryptocurrencies too. and you will find some articles in google you can refer those articles, watch videos, still you have any doubts you can ask your doubts in this forum people can answer your questions.
Activity: 1428
I don't know about this kind institution have or no! but you can gain knowledge about bitcoin from this forum, you can also gain more knowledge from searching via internet and you can search youtube many of bitcoin knowledgeable videos here.
Pages:
Jump to: