Pages:
Author

Topic: BetVIP.com - ONLY Licensed Book- Best Odds - 100% Dep. Bonus - Virtual Football - page 4. (Read 19629 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Withdrawal received.
Cheers

Hey Tony,

Sorry for the wait, I escalated your request straight away!

Regards
Jessica
legendary
Activity: 879
Merit: 1001
Withdrawal received.
Cheers
legendary
I have sent an email to support regarding a withdrawal yesterday....can it be seen to as soon as possible please?
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
Ok it's something that have to be implemented for sure.

Thanks

Hi soltantgris

Yes it is definitely a priority of ours!

Regards
BetVIP Support

After some emails with Support, you finnaly told me my bonus was already cleared.  But not added to my account.  Its pretty lame I would say - it's been days and many emails to get this answers, so I continued betting on game to clear the bonus for nothing.  If it's a mistake, correct it asap - its been many ''mistakes'' since I first tried BetVip.  If it's an angle shot to keep me betting (or hoping I'll forget the bonus), it's much worst.  Both way, if you want to succeed, you have to be better then that.

thanks

Hi Solantrgris,

It is in no way an angle to keep you betting. We normally only give a client a 100% 1st time deposit bonus up to the value of 1 BTC. In your case you were given an extra 25% as a bonus. We apologise for the delay in resolving the issue, your extra bonus only cleared today and should reflect in your account soon. We have also replied to every email or query you have sent, please understand how many of these we get in a day and all of yours were attended to as fast as possible.

Please let me know if I can help in any other way  Smiley

Warm regards
Jessica
BetVIP Support

Thanks

Hi soltantgris

Regards
BetVIP Support

After some emails with Support, you finnaly told me my bonus was already cleared.  But not added to my account.  Its pretty lame I would say - it's been days and many emails to get this answers, so I continued betting on game to clear the bonus for nothing.  If it's a mistake, correct it asap - its been many ''mistakes'' since I first tried BetVip.  If it's an angle shot to keep me betting (or hoping I'll forget the bonus), it's much worst.  Both way, if you want to succeed, you have to be better then that.

thanks

Thanks

Hi soltantgris

Regards
BetVIP Support

Thanks
Hey BetVip, got an answers saying i'll get an answers... but no answer yet.

If you are to offer bonus based on X rollover, you should set something for people to follow their progression !  It's been many days and many emails, and still I can't get any answers.  I start wondering if all this is fair.

Please answers me now.

Thanks

Hi Solantgris,

Apologies for the delay. Your 25% bonus is based on a 6 x rollover, you can see this amount in your bet history.

Regards
Jessica

Maybe Im blind - but under history, only thing I can see if each single bet placed and result.  So I would have to manually sum it up ?

Hi Solantgris,

You can tally up your turnover since the bonus was issued (whilst filtering out the bets that did not qualify due to minimum price). You can access this information from your betting history. At the moment it is manual, or you can submit a request via support to check for you.

Regards
Jessica
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
i just waiting for another crazy 1 btc tournament bounty!!  Wink

If you are to offer bonus based on X rollover, you should set something for people to follow their progression !  It's been many days and many emails, and still I can't get any answers.  I start wondering if all this is fair.

Please answers me now.

Thanks

Hi Solantgris,

Apologies for the delay. Your 25% bonus is based on a 6 x rollover, you can see this amount in your bet history.

Regards
Jessica

Maybe Im blind - but under history, only thing I can see if each single bet placed and result.  So I would have to manually sum it up ?

Please answers me now.

Thanks

Hi Solantgris,

Regards
Jessica

Please answers me now.

Thanks
Hi guys,

Here are the free rolls and tournaments for this week   Smiley

Monday 23rd March
18:00h GMT - 100 mBTC Freeroll
19:30h GMT - 150 mBTC Guaranteed Tournament (5 mBTC buy-in)

Tuesday 24th March

Wednesday 25th March
12:00h GMT - 200 mBTC Guaranteed Tournament (15 mBTC buy-in)
16:00h GMT - 100 mBTC Freeroll

Thursday 26th March

Friday 27th March

Don`t miss out on these fantastic offers, go and register now at BetVIPpoker.com!!    Smiley

The BetVIP Team
I've reported the following issue perhaps 6 months or more ago - just happened again:

Wanted to delete a bet in the Bet Slip
Click on the "x" in the Bet Slip
Small window - "Are you sure you want to delete this bet?" or something like that
I click "OK" - Bet Slip still there, but I get a 2nd small window immediately stating:

[Object XML HttpRequest]

and under it a checkbox  and to the right of the checkbox "Prevent this page from creating additional dialogs"

I have no idea what this means and am uncomfortable checking it so I'm going to go to the hassle of closing the window with Betvip and then opening a new tab, going to the site, relogging in.

I have this problem with no other website ever anywhere.

Hi Harib,

Sorry that you are experiencing an issue. I have forwarded this query onto our development team to take a look at and see if they can fix the issue.

Regards
Jessica
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I've reported the following issue perhaps 6 months or more ago - just happened again:

Wanted to delete a bet in the Bet Slip
Click on the "x" in the Bet Slip
Small window - "Are you sure you want to delete this bet?" or something like that
I click "OK" - Bet Slip still there, but I get a 2nd small window immediately stating:

[Object XML HttpRequest]

and under it a checkbox  and to the right of the checkbox "Prevent this page from creating additional dialogs"

I have no idea what this means and am uncomfortable checking it so I'm going to go to the hassle of closing the window with Betvip and then opening a new tab, going to the site, relogging in.

I have this problem with no other website ever anywhere.
Hi Tony,

Apologies for the delay! we will respond to your mail right away!

Regards
Jessica
Usually they are relatively fast to answers.  They may just be a bit busy. 
legendary
I'm getting no response from email support either.
 Embarrassed
Hey guys,

I can't find where I can see my progression toward bonus release (how to see how many rollover done on the deposit).

Sent the question twice via support email, still no answers.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: