Pages:
Author

Topic: BetVIP.com - ONLY Licensed Book- Best Odds - 100% Dep. Bonus - Virtual Football - page 6. (Read 19629 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 1
Great site you guys have here, just discovering it in the threads. I am hoping to get more information as I do my research
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi Pozmu,

We apologise that this is happening to you! I will query the issue with our developers straight away!

Regards,
The BetVIP Team
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
RE: live betting.
If I try to place live bet and odds change I get message "odds changed, please accept new odds" - there is button below betting slip but clicking it has no effect, I contacted support about this but I wrote it occurred on ipad now I see the same behavior @ Chrome on PC  Shocked
Only way to place bet in such situation is to cancel bet and bet again hoping odds won't change again...
legendary
Activity: 879
Merit: 1001
Yes, the issue is resolved.
 Smiley
Hi Tony,

The issue should be resolved now, we made sure that your query was attended to asap!

Regards,
The BetVIP Team
legendary
In defence of BetVIP I should point out that they had indeed responded to me almost straight away but I had managed to miss the message somehow.
My apologies.
 Embarrassed
legendary
Hi Tony,

This error would be from the new wallet addresses that were generated. This will be resolved asap, apologies for the delay in responses from support, I will have a chat with them!

Regards,
The BetVIP Team
legendary
Sorry to have to use this forum to ask this but I have sent two support requests from your main page plus an email to Robert over the last couple of days and had no response.
 Undecided

legendary
Amazed that you are offering 1.32 Arsenal and 1.32 Man Utd while EVERYONE else has shortened them to around 1.28/1.29  on average!
 Shocked
 https://www.betvip.com/soccer/England/Premier_League/aff_id/3401/
legendary
They came back and I had a winning treble today!!
 Cheesy
Hi everyone!

We are back!  Grin You will also notice that the site now runs even faster than ever. Thank you for bearing with us over the last few days, we can assure you no one wanted to get the site back up more than we did!

All you bitcoins are here waiting for you, so come on back and get your bets in!

The BetVIP Team  Smiley
legendary
legendary
I take it all back. I was totally wrong.
The site has returned!
 Shocked
It's running at twice the speed it was previously too.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
tonyq - I can't say for sure how this will turn out, but you must remember that the same thing occurred previouslywithin the last year I think it was.

The same sequence of events occurred - they didn't respond at all in the forums, I or we and others contacted them, they stated at first it was upgrading the equipment, that went on too long and then it became we're under DDOS attack which I didn't find credible at the time.

Now the same sequence of events has unfolded.

Good luck, I hope all of you can get your coins out of there.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
They are not being hacked.
OK tonyq they have gone then and they have robbed all our bitcoin
NOW WHAT DO WE DO Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
wait till friday then you know for sure they have cut and run
legendary
They are not being hacked.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I have emailed them my wallet address and asked them to pay in my 2.5 btc.
I'm not expecting a positive response sadly.
 Undecided
its not just an upgrade.
 its been getting hacked and they will need time to figure it out ..

how they are getting hacked
and who is hacking them.

but as i said you could well be right
and would be no surprise to me that all our bitcoin as gone into thin air
legendary
I have emailed them my wallet address and asked them to pay in my 2.5 btc.
I'm not expecting a positive response sadly.
 Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: