Pages:
Author

Topic: Between ICO and IEO - page 2. (Read 1785 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
July 02, 2019, 03:27:16 PM
If you look at it now, IEO is probably the main choice for people to invest. And ICO is the second possible choice depending on how good the project is. The ICO was not completely abandoned by everyone, only the ICO was reduced because of the IEO present now which provided an opportunity to get a big profit.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 02, 2019, 03:08:03 PM
If I am not mistaken, by the end of 2018 the ICO project has been abandoned by many parties for various reasons that have emerged and turned to the IEO.
how do you actually try to differentiate the past from the present on your post? You created a topic on June 5th 2019 and you said by the end of 2018 the ICO project has been abandoned.Huh

Does that make any sense to you?  You don't need to sound like you are in 2018. And yes the IEO is trending now and due to the lack of trust and capabIity of the ICO, the IEO made things better
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
June 27, 2019, 04:41:14 PM
What is your question? ICO has lost its popularity due to the fact that too many projects were scam. A huge amount of money was stolen and a large number of people were deceived. Obviously, as with conventional investments, people do not want to take risks. IEO slightly changed the rules of the game ensuring the safety of investor funds.
Activity: 294
June 27, 2019, 03:40:01 PM
For sure a lot of projects have chosen IEO, because they are very hyped nowadays. IEOs gave people a guarantee that those tokens are going to be listed on an exchange within a short period of time. Thats why they are so popular right now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 27, 2019, 02:08:33 PM
I prefer IEO because IEO has more quality and lower risk because the IEO project is filtered by exchange, other it  when the IEO was finished, investors could immediately trade without having to wait for exchange
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
June 27, 2019, 01:59:40 PM
Its true, because IEO offer a safeness way of invest, crowd fund on IEO is handling by third party (exchanger partner), so its less possible to being cheat on IEO.
I would say that comparison between IEO and ICO is like comparing Apple smart phone and NOKIA smart phone. This example suggests that though ICO might not be dead and might still be gaining some funds somewhere but IEO has been able to fully cover the market and if not fully, it has captured more than 90% of the market so obviously it is IEO that is leading.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
June 27, 2019, 01:29:36 PM
IEO seems to be a better means of Crowdfunding unlike ICO.There is alarming rate of fraud and investors funds misappropriation in most ICO Projects. Investors now prefer buying IEO in a reputable Crypto Exchange because it gives crypto investors a new hope in Cryptocurrency investment.ICO is not performing well unlike in the past because it has been abused by some bad players in the industry.
Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
June 27, 2019, 12:53:18 PM
Yes many new projects prefer to use IEO but there are few projects who still use ICO and they did very well ,IEO has lower risks compare to ICO that's why many investors prefer IEO too
Activity: 1442
Merit: 108
June 27, 2019, 12:52:33 PM
The most top projects are choosing IEO instead of ICO as they instantly get listed after the Token Sale and they do not need to spend time and money on marketing as the Exchange is doing the advertising for them.
I agree with what you say, but the IEO still cannot ensure that the funds collected are real. some projects that have carried out the IEO are suspected of manipulating funds.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
June 27, 2019, 12:39:55 PM
ICO is not much believed anymore now turning to IEO which is more promising with a lower risk, but choose IEO which you think is good with the launchpad in the big exchange so that there is no big loss.
Activity: 93
Merit: 11
June 27, 2019, 12:29:20 PM
IEO is just another form of ICO. But IEOs are safer than ICOs. Looking at how Matic, Fet, Harmony flew on Binance, I dare say that IEOs are also more profitable than ICOs. The only thing to be aware of is that, when investing in an IEO, it must be an IEO on a well known exchange, like Binance or Huobi.
Activity: 560
June 27, 2019, 12:28:26 PM
ICO was increasingly abandoned because indeed ICO gave a bad portfolio. Many frauds from the ICO, the ICO did not properly promise to make payments, and many ICOs failed to register their coins in the exchange market. The presence of the IEO seemed to be a breath of fresh air because it became enlightenment for bounty campaign hunters and investors had new hopes of crypto currencies. Crypto currency became active and was crowded again after the presence of the IEO. At least this IEO has shown that the coins they created are really in demand in the market. Coins already registered in the exchange market certainly have a guarantee of success that is greater than the coins offered by ICO.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
June 27, 2019, 10:42:33 AM
IEO and ICOs are basically the same thing because IEO is just an ICO done on an exchange and this means, both projects can be abandoned d same so it down to the project teams. This is why research is a very important in cryptocurrency investing.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
June 27, 2019, 09:41:23 AM
The most top projects are choosing IEO instead of ICO as they instantly get listed after the Token Sale and they do not need to spend time and money on marketing as the Exchange is doing the advertising for them.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 27, 2019, 09:01:13 AM
Pukkamex? Seems that I have already heard of them, but cannot remember for sure. Can you please briefly remind me what they are offering?

Yes, of course. In few words, pukkamex is the world’s first leveraged cryptocurrency derivative trading platform that shares its revenue with its token holders. And what makes solution even more unique - they are easy to use for the beginner and powerful enough for the most experienced trader and in general guys are offering features never seen before. But of course, I recommend you to acquaint with what they are offering in more details right on their website Smiley Just google for them, pretty sure that you will be impressed with what the guys are coming with
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
June 27, 2019, 08:45:15 AM
Many people stopped participating in the ICO last year. There were many reasons for that. The fall of the market, the collapse of ICO tokens. Perhaps that is why many investors began to take part in IEO as an alternative to ICO when it came to the cryptocurrency sphere.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
June 27, 2019, 07:59:49 AM
to gains with guarantee on investors to put of spares with funds on internet exchange and manage as fine to collects with beginning initials as preparing funds on works to manage with the goods and service of the development.

Activity: 1022
Meta4uStake.io
June 27, 2019, 07:30:00 AM
Thats right, The ICO method has been replaced by IEO.
Because, IEO is more safe and trusted for the investors to avoid scam projects.
IEO may be a form of solution for many scam ICO projects. and that makes investors a little traumatized to invest in the ICO project.
but seeing the IEO now isn't too crowded like ICO 2017 which is very crowded with successful projects.
only a few well-known IEOs have been published successfully, especially in binary exchanges.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
June 27, 2019, 07:26:11 AM
I still participate in ICOs despite the fact it no longer pays like it does in early stage of 2018. I really don't know much about IEO but I've heard a lot about it.
Activity: 434
June 27, 2019, 07:22:09 AM
Thats right, The ICO method has been replaced by IEO.
Because, IEO is more safe and trusted for the investors to avoid scam projects.
Pages:
Jump to: