Pages:
Author

Topic: Between ICO and IEO - page 8. (Read 1785 times)

Activity: 573
Merit: 11
June 13, 2019, 05:11:02 PM
If I am not mistaken, by the end of 2018 the ICO project has been abandoned by many parties for various reasons that have emerged and turned to the IEO.

A lot of blockchain startups abandoned ICO for IEO because ICO proved abortive in late 2018 and a lot of projects failed woefully. IEO is now the order of the day and its been going smooth.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
June 13, 2019, 04:16:45 PM
indeed there are too many ICO scams so that many people who prefer the IEO are the safest, but not completely ICO investments left because there are still some ICOs that can provide benefits
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 13, 2019, 04:10:22 PM
Good evening. This is indeed a great question. The project I would probably recommend you to have a look at is Auditchain. They guys are very widely discussed these days and are pure innovators in what they are bringing, in my opinion. Auditchain is the world's first Decentralized Continuous Audit & Reporting Protocol Ecosystem for financial and operating disclosure assurance for enterprises, non profits and governments. And they are also members of DCARPE alliance, a pretty famous one with many companies in.. Coineal was the company that has recently joined the alliance, for example. And they are having IEO in less than 24 hours on ExMarkets

Oh wow, sounds very interesting so far. Auditchain you say? Will explore more, probably I have heard of them from friends of mine, but cannot say for sure. Anyway, will get back with my opinion on their conpcept. Thanks for sharing
Activity: 42
June 13, 2019, 04:05:07 PM
Greetings everyone. I wanted to talk more about IEO industry. In my opinion, the industry is becoming more and more attractive as solutions get evaluated both on our own and by exchanges. And I really love some advanced solutions that are currently conducting IEOs on leading exchanges. So curious to know whether you are participating in any advanced ongoing IEOs or waiting for advanced upcoming ones? Can you recommend any?

Good evening. This is indeed a great question. The project I would probably recommend you to have a look at is Auditchain. They guys are very widely discussed these days and are pure innovators in what they are bringing, in my opinion. Auditchain is the world's first Decentralized Continuous Audit & Reporting Protocol Ecosystem for financial and operating disclosure assurance for enterprises, non profits and governments. And they are also members of DCARPE alliance, a pretty famous one with many companies in.. Coineal was the company that has recently joined the alliance, for example. And they are having IEO in less than 24 hours on ExMarkets
Activity: 84
June 13, 2019, 04:02:48 PM
Greetings everyone. I wanted to talk more about IEO industry. In my opinion, the industry is becoming more and more attractive as solutions get evaluated both on our own and by exchanges. And I really love some advanced solutions that are currently conducting IEOs on leading exchanges. So curious to know whether you are participating in any advanced ongoing IEOs or waiting for advanced upcoming ones? Can you recommend any?
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
June 13, 2019, 12:32:26 AM
I dont know but for me, since IEO is implemented by most exchange. ICO process has been demoted its way and more projects now are choosing IEO. Make sense actually, if ICO projects finished their token sale, still they will need to apply for exchange listing and this could be take so long while IEO listing is assured by the host exchange which will take effect after the sales finished and get traded maybe 2 to 3 days depend. See the difference, so investors will likely to trust these IEO more than ICO.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
June 13, 2019, 12:03:49 AM
If I am not mistaken, by the end of 2018 the ICO project has been abandoned by many parties for various reasons that have emerged and turned to the IEO.

The only reason is investors cannot afford to  continue losing money on the dubious projects and they cannot endure waiting for months just to see if their investment will yield them profit, and most of the times they are losing badly, seeing their investment going down 50 to 80% of the price they bought the token.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
June 12, 2019, 11:54:29 PM

Are you saying that IEO replace ICO? actually, IEO was not differ to ICO, they are both no guarantee to say that the token has a potential or not?
Just all I can say is that in every form of investment in the project has a risk involved, now since IEO was too trending so far it doesn't mean ico is not useful anymore, of course not! they are both still give opportunity to anyone here in the crypto world.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
June 12, 2019, 11:43:48 PM

IEO is a modern form of ICO. It's like the diesel engine being replaced by electric ones. Though it would not be sudden but sooner or later 99% of fundraising would be through IEO as IEO is easier for investors to work with. They will have a ready made platform to choose which coin to invest in just like buying from the exchange.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
June 12, 2019, 11:41:17 PM

The 'various reasons' you mentioned like : many scam ICO, many delay on roadmap, etc.
But the IEO itself doesn't give any guarantee that the IEO company will developing accordingly.
Many ICO coin value were dropping after the sale period, then the investors became pessimistic to ICO.
copper member
Activity: 266
June 12, 2019, 01:45:50 PM
ICO is dead already .Initially ICO was created for good intention but the bad actors in the industry corrupt the system. So many cases of scam has been reported . Investors , traders have much confidence in IEO because most of them are evaluated before they are accepted in any exchange it will take place. Besides, the possibility of the Project getting listed in the exchange they conduct the IEO encouraged people to participate . Most ICO Project find it hard getting listed on exchangers.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
June 12, 2019, 12:51:58 PM
Most ICOs never get to exchange and when some do, they go below ICO price. IEOs are profitable, instant listing on exchange doing the exact profit margin ICOs we're known for in 2017 soon something better will pop up and IEOs will be over. Its all about making profit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
June 12, 2019, 12:46:20 PM
ICO is no longer relevant at all. I see no point now in the ICO. As for IEO, this is now a good way to make money by investing in a project. Therefore, I believe that in the future, IEO will become more popular.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 12, 2019, 12:29:44 PM
You are right in 2019, there was a transition from ICO to IEO and this is mainly due to the huge number of scams among ICO projects. Quite another thing with IEO projects, exchanges independently select projects and act as guarantors of the safety of investing in them. And practice shows that this is true.
Yes, but it does not mean the long-term success of these projects. therefore, it is important to conduct an independent analysis. and also to understand what is the period of your investing
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 12, 2019, 12:04:13 PM
IEOs are now in trend and there is no wonder, because people wanted to see an exchange secured before they invest their money and IEO gives such an opportunity to all investors. Trading begins within several days after the end.
Activity: 700
June 12, 2019, 12:01:59 PM
You are right in 2019, there was a transition from ICO to IEO and this is mainly due to the huge number of scams among ICO projects. Quite another thing with IEO projects, exchanges independently select projects and act as guarantors of the safety of investing in them. And practice shows that this is true.
Activity: 383
Merit: 10
June 12, 2019, 11:44:27 AM
for ico now it can be said to be abandoned, nowadays it becomes a trend and many people invest there because they can get a short profit, for the remaining ico projects only last year who have raised enough funds and are in the process of developing the project for now which often I see.
Activity: 544
Merit: 1
June 12, 2019, 11:38:15 AM
many investors turned away from ICOs because of many scam and useless projects coming up through it and raising unnecessary funds from the investors without a good result. Now the IEO is trying to amend the trust again but we still see some disadvantage on the IEOs too.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
June 12, 2019, 11:33:40 AM
Good project with good reputable team will always attract investors without hosting an IEO, IEO is expensive and the exchange could be hacked during the sales. Projects failing to raise enough fund through ICO and running to conduct IEO may as well be a suspect. Many useless projects are now conducting IEO, investors should be careful the exchange they participate.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
June 12, 2019, 11:11:44 AM
many IEO projects are more in demand now, but ICO still exists and now we know that if many people start to get bored with the ICO where sometimes scams are a scary thing, so I think the IEO can be an anticipation of problems that often occur in ICO

Many people are fed up with the ICO's because they have seen many scam ICO's in the market and makes them lose their money. So now community members are focusing on IEO's because the research part is done by the exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: