Pages:
Author

Topic: Between ICO and IEO - page 7. (Read 1785 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 16, 2019, 04:20:36 PM
Hello there everyone. How often do you add new tokens to your portfolio? And what matters to you the most, while choosing such? In my opinion, it is very important to evaluate everything on your own before investing. As for me, I really love several IEOs, as ideas are usually much more practical. Curious to know whether you participate in IEOs these days and whether you have any projects to recommend.

This is true, indeed.. And I am also sure that solution should be valuable and real.  The most advanced IEO project I have met lately is Auditchain, I believe you must have heard of them if you are deeply into crypto. In few words, Auditchain is the world's first Decentralized Continuous Audit & Reporting Protocol Ecosystem for financial and operating disclosure assurance for enterprises, non profits and governments. And they are also members of DCARPE alliance with many other companies. As an example, æternity will collaborate with Auditchain and other members to integrate its decentralized data oracles which will enable real time automated compliance with various financial instruments between counterparties. And their IEO is active on ExMarkets, so pretty convenient Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 16, 2019, 04:16:00 PM
Hello there everyone. How often do you add new tokens to your portfolio? And what matters to you the most, while choosing such? In my opinion, it is very important to evaluate everything on your own before investing. As for me, I really love several IEOs, as ideas are usually much more practical. Curious to know whether you participate in IEOs these days and whether you have any projects to recommend.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
June 16, 2019, 10:45:52 AM
If I am not mistaken, by the end of 2018 the ICO project has been abandoned by many parties for various reasons that have emerged and turned to the IEO.

IEO just another words from ICO, or maybe we can say if IEO just an evolutions from ICO my friend
same purpose, but different way,,
and a lot of people said if IEO is better than ICO, because the project will automatically tradeable on the exchange after the IEO finish and reach the cap
regards
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
June 16, 2019, 10:43:57 AM
Quite right, the companies that conducted ICO and realized that through ICO they did not achieve anything very quickly switched to IEO and many of them were very successful in this, of course, much depends from the exchange on which IEO is conducted and from the companies themselves, from their technologies, product and much more is also very important for the success of the company.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
June 16, 2019, 10:42:20 AM
Not all ICO projects have been abandoned by many people. I am very aware of this, now the IEO trend is indeed very famous because of the very high profits. And you have to remember that I'm not saying that all IEOs can be profitable, only a few of the big exchanges can be of great benefit. And for ICO, of course there are indeed many who do not believe anymore. Of all the ICOs that are currently there are certainly many ICO projects that are good and possibly very potential.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
June 16, 2019, 10:36:54 AM
If I am not mistaken, by the end of 2018 the ICO project has been abandoned by many parties for various reasons that have emerged and turned to the IEO.

ICO projects are still existing currently, not of them are abandoned by investors.
But only the ICO who really provide the information about their team, have a good marketing activity, etc.
IEO is the way ICO promote themselves on some trusted exchange, so the investors want to invest on it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
June 16, 2019, 02:23:16 AM
the fact that many investors do not trust investing in the ICO because the ICO deceived them in every way and now the IEO appears, investors certainly choose to invest in the IEO rather than the ICO because IEO has good quality from the ICO
People's greed, false hopes, jumbo tech words fueled the scams in ICOs.
But I can’t agree the IEO model is much better.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
June 16, 2019, 02:00:42 AM
The price of ETH in the beginning of this year has not increased much yet, only x2.5. But with other altcoin like LTC or EOS, it has increased by 4-5 times. I was waiting for ETH to release my big update, hoping that it would help the ETH increase
if the update can attract investment in ethereum which will increase market demand. of course, the etheruem price will increase. for now ethereum is still growing slowly, but I am sure there will be a surprise later this year by ethereum.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
June 16, 2019, 01:55:31 AM
I am also waiting for ETH price to increase. I think it will as it is a great project, but I think the ICO surge of 2017 had a big influence on the price increase, so we may not see the same sort of increaase now that the focus has switched to IEOs.
But ETH is still the best smart contract system, and its use goes way beyond merely being an ICO platform.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
June 16, 2019, 12:51:52 AM

but the IEO has helped these projects to revive and also helped the market grow.

The help old ICO projects will get is the chance that major coins will grow again, like in ICO, coins use for fund raising is ETH, so if ETH will grow, that's the only chance this ICO projects will grow.

There are actually a lot of ICO projects that raise a decent amount of ETH during the crowdsale, but their value is slipping especially last 2018, team can still develop but as not as aggressive in the past, hopefully as BTC grow and might poise to reach a new ATH, ETH will also do the same.

The price of ETH in the beginning of this year has not increased much yet, only x2.5. But with other altcoin like LTC or EOS, it has increased by 4-5 times. I was waiting for ETH to release my big update, hoping that it would help the ETH increase
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
June 15, 2019, 11:16:25 PM

but the IEO has helped these projects to revive and also helped the market grow.

The help old ICO projects will get is the chance that major coins will grow again, like in ICO, coins use for fund raising is ETH, so if ETH will grow, that's the only chance this ICO projects will grow.

There are actually a lot of ICO projects that raise a decent amount of ETH during the crowdsale, but their value is slipping especially last 2018, team can still develop but as not as aggressive in the past, hopefully as BTC grow and might poise to reach a new ATH, ETH will also do the same.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 15, 2019, 09:51:40 PM
right. The typical example is PDATA. In 2018, projects that sell tokens for sale in Q2 are all failed projects. they have mobilized capital but the price of ETH and BTC has slipped too fast and so they have not enough capital to continue to grow.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
June 15, 2019, 09:23:21 PM
This is correct ICOs are not as popular due to far too many being outright scams or vaporware and this crowdfunding model is slowly being replaced by IEOs which can offer a better quality product and better assurances for investors including a professional prospectus just make sure you use the best launchpads only

We have to move on and just accept the reality now.

Market has to change as ICO as it has getting more popularity, the rate for scam projects are also increasing, people find a way to bring back the life in crowdfunding again, and that is the IEO, no way ICO will be popular again, unless it will be fully regulated and investors will see they are well protected.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
June 15, 2019, 08:17:24 PM
This is correct ICOs are not as popular due to far too many being outright scams or vaporware and this crowdfunding model is slowly being replaced by IEOs which can offer a better quality product and better assurances for investors including a professional prospectus just make sure you use the best launchpads only
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
June 15, 2019, 04:23:35 PM
This is true! IEO is the new face of ICO, But it is far better than typical ICO! From IEO, at least everyone is happy. But the bad part is, Every exchange has added launchpad for the IEO,  even some shitty exchange like Dcoin, Exmarkets are offering plenty of IEO! Everyone should aware that not every IEO is profitable, go for a better one!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 15, 2019, 04:23:19 PM

That is what happen i think most of the ICO project has been turning into scam and many investors are being afraid for their investment to be loss and sometimes the ICO project is not profitable at that time they decided convert into IEO.
It's not sometimes anymore but most of the time, the projects turned to nothing after a year of waiting, still a lots of existing project back 2018 which
still hanging being listed or already being abandoned by the team, no assurance that it will added and be traded to any exchange that available.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
June 15, 2019, 04:03:59 PM
IEO is the order of the day, now all the projects who failed to raise funds during their ICO have switched to IEO for them to be able to continue the project. They don't want to abandoned the project because of lack of funds.
Exactly, many presumed dead projects are back alive with so much activities and this IEO seems to be the last life line for many of them to set things right. It is a better way to raise funds for projects.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
June 13, 2019, 05:56:10 PM
To be truthful I will go for IEOs anytime anyday than ICOs. ICOs missed it when too much fraudulent activities started taking place which in no way was favourable to anyone but only the team hosting such ICO; at least 90% of ICOs last year were scams. Therefore investors abandoning ICOs were only trying to protect their funds.
Since this year IEOs have been performing well, at least 80% have shown good results which is why more investors are going in.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
June 13, 2019, 05:43:27 PM

That is what happen i think most of the ICO project has been turning into scam and many investors are being afraid for their investment to be loss and sometimes the ICO project is not profitable at that time they decided convert into IEO.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 13, 2019, 05:20:34 PM
You are not in anyway mistaken, you said the truth. Many investors really abandoned ICO because they failed to live up to the reason they were created for. There were many scams and only a few turned out better, thus when IEO presented a better opportunity they (investors) moved and today, at least to an extent they are satisfied.
In my own opinion, I think IEO is better than ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: