Pages:
Author

Topic: Between ICO and IEO - page 11. (Read 1785 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 09, 2019, 12:31:20 PM
What matters to you the most, when you are discovering new solutions? Cause as for me, I look at practical use cases. Have you heard of Auditchcain? In few words, Auditchain is the world's first Decentralized Continuous Audit & Reporting Protocol Ecosystem for financial and operating disclosure assurance for enterprises, non profits and governments. And they are having IEO soon - on 14th of June on ExMarkets and so far demand is pretty high
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
June 09, 2019, 12:25:34 PM
Well because the ICO in 2018 was a lot of fraud so there were no more investors believing in the ICO and now turning to the IEO which is again the current trend of selling on certain Exchanges especially if the big bourse will run out in a short time.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
June 09, 2019, 12:14:09 PM
at present, many investors have reduced their trust in ICO and prefer to invest in IEO. Learning from experience, many ICOs are scamming and fleeing money from investors, making ICO less attractive. IEO is increasingly attractive to investors because there is rarely a scam even though many IEOs are currently on the exchange listing, the price has gone down many times
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
June 09, 2019, 12:12:31 PM
If I am not mistaken, by the end of 2018 the ICO project has been abandoned by many parties for various reasons that have emerged and turned to the IEO.
Investors must look something that really profitable to them, i think they wouldn't care about anything, as long it can make them profit, they will join. Maybe that is why IEO really boomed for now.
Activity: 672
June 09, 2019, 12:06:21 PM
There is no doubt that recent blockchain startups have shifted attention from ICO to IEO because of its failure in late 2018. IEO is now the order of the day as regards fundraising. A lot of projects in late 2018 have recently embrace the idea in order to raise some funds before exchange listing.
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
June 09, 2019, 12:05:06 PM
So many ico get scammed in 2018 so they change up by their own decission to turn to IEO, IEO is good also to buy coins from their favorite exchange they will pick.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
June 09, 2019, 12:04:35 PM
The reason is obvious, that is ICOs dealt a heavy blow of scams to investors and they (investors) had no choice than to go for IEOs where they are sure they will be served better while their funds is secured. With the rate IEOs are springing up I don't think ICOs will ever have a future again.
Not all ico are scam but most ico are only failed and ended up getting postponed due to lack of investors which was also due to the current market condition  . After we end the year 2017 , the market have now gone bad and the ico are the ones that are totally affected with it  .they gain bad reputation and ico investors are now migrating to ieo or any other investment business but i believe that ico can still recover once the crypto market had recover  
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 09, 2019, 12:04:26 PM
The reason is obvious, that is ICOs dealt a heavy blow of scams to investors and they (investors) had no choice than to go for IEOs where they are sure they will be served better while their funds is secured. With the rate IEOs are springing up I don't think ICOs will ever have a future again.
you're wrong. very soon, people will realize that IEO did not give any guarantees for investors and most likely this format will also will not be interesting for people
Activity: 925
June 09, 2019, 11:58:43 AM
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
June 09, 2019, 10:23:02 AM
IEO is not new. They existed in 2014, were on different exchanges, for example, on Bittrex.
But called just ICO, not IEO. All this projects dead now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 09, 2019, 09:41:07 AM
This two kinds of fundraising are good but it depends in the quality of the project that offers ico or ieo,the fundraising is good but we can't assure if the project is good also so before joining any of this you must  do research and study about the projects so you will not regret in investing.we are here to make profits not to losse again so be wise.
Activity: 725
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
June 09, 2019, 09:19:59 AM
IEO is the order of the day, now all the projects who failed to raise funds during their ICO have switched to IEO for them to be able to continue the project. They don't want to abandoned the project because of lack of funds.
just found another way to make money - IEO, after a while and it will not be effective and will look for new options
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
June 09, 2019, 08:50:09 AM
If were ask between ico and ieo i will choose the project that can give me benefits and the project that can bring huge profits for me like Dencoin tokens they are in ICO but their project is good and potential altcoin offerings so i will go in this project.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 09, 2019, 08:39:32 AM
This is true, some projects which failed to raise funds during ICO now turned to exchanges to run IEO since that's the new craze in crypto space. But IEO is better than ICO since there is surety of listing and investors believe team is verified by exchange.
I agree with you .  IEO brings a new experience to all investors and it reduces a lot of risks when investing in new projects. In my opinion, the presence of the IEO has caused many scammers to feel miserable because they can not make money this year and i am sure the IEO will be a new trend that people should consider investing in a this time because the profit it brings to investors is very big . Maybe many people will think differently from me but on the positive side, IEO is much better than ICO

There are only a few real investors now. At the time of ICO they were, but as now, the ultimate goal of any investor is earnings. It is naive to believe in the goals specified in whitepaper, wait and hope that the project will start working. IEO immediately gives you the opportunity to make money on the exchange.
Activity: 479
June 09, 2019, 08:31:51 AM
This is true, some projects which failed to raise funds during ICO now turned to exchanges to run IEO since that's the new craze in crypto space. But IEO is better than ICO since there is surety of listing and investors believe team is verified by exchange.
I agree with you .  IEO brings a new experience to all investors and it reduces a lot of risks when investing in new projects. In my opinion, the presence of the IEO has caused many scammers to feel miserable because they can not make money this year and i am sure the IEO will be a new trend that people should consider investing in a this time because the profit it brings to investors is very big . Maybe many people will think differently from me but on the positive side, IEO is much better than ICO
Activity: 494
June 09, 2019, 08:18:40 AM
I think the investors have a lot of losses in ico because there are projects that you have listed in exchangers dump the price so when they were in ieo and not ico they would rather have it than ico because big the difference between ico and ico is more stable the price when it comes to round 2 ieo.
Activity: 798
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 09, 2019, 08:18:05 AM
IEO is just a new shoe that ICO's wears on.

Nothing changed besides there is an exchange now as a middleman. So i don't think it is worth discussing on.
Activity: 495
Merit: 10
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
June 09, 2019, 08:12:46 AM
i must say that there are project nowadays are into IEO and also those projects from the past ico are coming back because of this concept.. its a good way to earn funds and also a point that the project is already in the exchange
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
June 09, 2019, 08:08:56 AM
yes.  today, IEO is very popular.  ICO has a big financial risk.  like the developer goes by bringing all the assets of the investor.  and sometimes ICO only creates coins that have low value.  some of them even become rubbish coin.  and that make disappointed investors.  today investors choose the IEO.  so they can buy directly on the exchange safely.
ICOs are not less risky than IEOs if there are no strong figures behind that project. Disappointment begins where teams don't apply the time frame updates stated on the roadmap and bounty hunters run to dump as fast as possible. Two reasons are enough why ICOs fail.
Activity: 1092
June 09, 2019, 08:04:08 AM
If I am not mistaken, by the end of 2018 the ICO project has been abandoned by many parties for various reasons that have emerged and turned to the IEO.

the simple words is IEO is a transformations from iCO
but, we  must doing our research on any IEO project mate, because there is no guarantee if a successful IOE project will success in the future buddy
Pages:
Jump to: