Pages:
Author

Topic: BEWARE: igot.com is either running a scam or is out of cash - page 2. (Read 17817 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Julie is the only id from which everyone gets a response and to top it most of the responses are closed automatically by Julie  Shocked
iGot is screwing all and just lame excuses

now even the blockchain is blocked as the chain is complete so many transactions are on a hold, now we would see this reason as their back up message very soon

Change over to another wallet guys, it is high time and get all your money from iGot in any manner

Here is a new trusted wallet that many are using specially those from my country India, but it supports all currencies and cryptos

Here is the link to  https://coinsecure.in/signup/wuEHay7pHS0LoFSW3sox
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I created this account just to say that iGot is also screwing me over. I've been waiting since 10th of January for my money. All I get is lame excuses from Julie.

I'm now in serious financial trouble and they are ignoring my ticket. Just great :-(

#iGotScrewed
Activity: 87
I've now been waiting 8 days for a BTC withdrawal. Sad

I am in financial hell right now and iGot is literally fucking with my life.
Activity: 1
They are clearly a scam and they are taking advantage of unregulated bitcoin operations in many countries.
I am waiting for my INR from 25 days now. I think there is no bank problem but Rick is up to something messy.
If you look closely you will see it all smells stinky in there business, There website uses SSL but that SSL does not certifies ownership information.
I checked with comodo (SSL provider) and it seems they will not help us as there job is just to certify the domain name.

They have a registered business in India(Bangalore) but as there is no regulation for bitcoin operation in India so any attempt for consumer forum is useless.

https://3ci.in/8-company/500887-igot-tech-solutions-private-limited-u72900ka2012ptc061947

I have talked these 3ci guys, they track whether a company is scam or legit in India and they have agreed to reduce the score by 5 points(55 to 50) based on this citation, They need more citations to reduce the score further and company will come under scam if score is below 15, which is tough.

I do not know any other way to proceed further.
Activity: 1
Still waiting after selling 21BTC in mid nov 2015. I would advise avoiding any Bitcoin exchange setup in HK as its currently unregulated. IGOT is slipping out of paying lots of people using this loophole while masquerading as an Aussie exchange.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Thanks for this warning. I almost signed up with them.
Activity: 60
Updation on this thread

Around 15 days back I had withdrawn all my BTC from iGot - but see that till date I have not recvd the equivalent fiat (INR) in my account, I never dream that iGot could be a scam, but now with no response from there customer support team and with all this forum discussion I am feeling like all my hard earned bitcoins are gone in vain -

will this wallet pay after all ?

are they just taking more time than usual ?

or is this whole another scam ?

if a scam then can any Indian suggest of what could be done to recover my money ?

Some info about the company registered in India

igot India
2nd floor, 3rd Cross, 4th Main,
Chamrajpet, Bangalore, India
CIN: U72900KA2012PTC061947

https://www.zaubacorp.com/company/IGOT-TECH-SOLUTIONS-PRIVATE-LIMITED/U72900KA2012PTC061947

http://www.zaapr.com/corporate/company/U72900KA2012PTC061947
Activity: 50
Please be patient.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
It should be sent out soon.

That's not an answer. How does your bank account being frozen cause you to not send coins?

No one should believe the "soon" bs you've been spewing, so give dome sort of explanation that makes sense.
It should be sent out soon.
legendary
Someone try to send stolen money to our account and our bank frozen igot account.  Angry

So why are coin withdrawals taking so long?
We regret to inform you that future buy and future sell feature is now discontinued. We will be replacing this with Order Book feature shortly.
Please be patient. All of the clients money is protected.
Someone try to send stolen money to our account and our bank frozen igot account.  Angry
Yes. Trust me.
We are working hard.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
I see that they are running a competition now where if you tweet that you've received your withdrawl and you can win btc.  Hopefully this is a sign that they are indeed going to pay up, at least to some of us.  I'd appreciate anyone else who receives their coins letting us know.
Activity: 33
OMG!
My payout finally arrived today! The .03897 BTC I tried withdrawing a few months ago finally hit my wallet today.

After many excuses and delays, well what can I say. Even though it did arrive, I more than likely wont be using them again.

Thanks for the Satoshi, but you guys haven't earned my trust yet.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
stop using them! We have been trying to get the word out. They are either insolvent or incompliant.

http://themerkle.com/fraud/igot-exchange-scam-the-worst-bitcoin-exchange-still-in-operation/
Activity: 33
Waiting for withdrawal

C'mon guys.. .waiting for a 0.3 withdrawal for nearly a month now... it's been approved and still pending.

1 day ago

Close

Comment by Support about 23 hours ago at 12:48 Oct 15, 2015

"Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email.

We are aware that the bitcoin sent to your address has not yet arrived. Unfortunately we experienced a network error that resulted in -1 confirmations.

It was rejected by the blockchain, but the bitcoin were taken from the wallet. Our developers are testing a fix for that right now.

It should be completed soon.

Please do not worry, it will be resolved very soon.

Regards,

Julie"

I like their definition of soon :-)

legendary
Don't worry. Money is safe. Be patient Smiley

That's all you have? What a joke.
Pages:
Jump to: