Pages:
Author

Topic: BEWARE: igot.com is either running a scam or is out of cash - page 3. (Read 17817 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Don't worry. Money is safe. Be patient Smiley
Activity: 43
I don't think this igot site made any announcement thread here on bitcointalk , then how people got to know about them ,
@ OP when you withdrew some Rupees in Thousand and they did not processed then why did you made a another Trade worth 90+ k ??

I traded in USD, not rupees. I traded small amounts with Igot first to verify that withdrawals were possible. These withdrawals were eventually refunded to me. However, once I traded larger amounts and tried to withdraw my funds, the money stopped arriving. It's a confidence scam.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
~ScapeGoat~
I don't think this igot site made any announcement thread here on bitcointalk , then how people got to know about them ,
@ OP when you withdrew some Rupees in Thousand and they did not processed then why did you made a another Trade worth 90+ k ??
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Oh my god trading site is also turning into scam? I am also thinking of doing some trading but after seeing this i will not trade in just immersed sites.
I see a lot of People making exchanges with igot.com in INDIA , Frankly i never exchanged there but recently , yesterday only someone introduced me about igot over hangout , i was on mobile so i opened the site it looked pretty professional , after reading this post i am shocked and happy that i never joined that site.
The site template is pretty much like Cloudthink.io , a failure scam !!

DON'T trade with Igot! The site is a scam and you'll not get your money back.
Activity: 33
I see a lot of People making exchanges with igot.com in INDIA , Frankly i never exchanged there but recently , yesterday only someone introduced me about igot over hangout , i was on mobile so i opened the site it looked pretty professional , after reading this post i am shocked and happy that i never joined that site.

It was working fine earlier this year, I bought/exchanged about $1000 worth, and left a few satoshi's in there to exchange later when the price had risen. I should have pulled out sooner.

I'll contact support again, but I'm not holding my breath.
Activity: 490
~ScapeGoat~
update...

It's been a week since I asked for my .39 withdrawal, still no sign.

It's funny how eager they are to get my $2000 deposit though, I get reminders emailed everyday, but have heard nothing about with withdrawal request.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Submit Cyber Crime Complaint against igot to get out funds back.

For anyone that needs more info on igot to submit a complaint, please see their profile: http://bitcoinx.io/exchanges/igot/
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
osiztechnologies is cheating company in india
Hi,

Submit Cyber Crime Complaint against igot to get out funds back. http://www.acorn.gov.au/

Thanks.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
osiztechnologies is cheating company in india
OOPS >>

Hi

I no longer work at igot. This mail has been forwarded to
[email protected] where the team will deal with it asap.

Best regards,

Daniel

Fuckers  Grin
Lucky I checked here first before sending them $2000 via bank transfer to buy some more BTC. I actually checked google and ended up here when I noticed that the bPay option was gone from the deposits section only directly to a bank account.

I had a small leftover balance of 0.39 BTC which I have organised withdrawal for. I've received the confirmation email that it is pending , so I'll keep you posted if it does/doesn't show up in my wallet.

Here's a quick transcript...

me.. "Previously I used BPay to deposit some cash. I can't see that in my options. Can you look into this for me please? "

igot.. “Thank you for your email. We do not support BPAY option anymore. Hence you do not see it. Regards, Ash”

me.. "And Prime Focus is the correct account to send it to now?”

igot.. “ Thank you for your email. Yes that is correct. Regards, Ash"

Am glad that this post helped prevent another fraud, radicus. It's been more than 4 months and Rick Day/Igot still owes me money.
Lucky I checked here first before sending them $2000 via bank transfer to buy some more BTC. I actually checked google and ended up here when I noticed that the bPay option was gone from the deposits section only directly to a bank account.

I had a small leftover balance of 0.39 BTC which I have organised withdrawal for. I've received the confirmation email that it is pending , so I'll keep you posted if it does/doesn't show up in my wallet.

Here's a quick transcript...

me.. "Previously I used BPay to deposit some cash. I can't see that in my options. Can you look into this for me please? "

igot.. “Thank you for your email. We do not support BPAY option anymore. Hence you do not see it. Regards, Ash”

me.. "And Prime Focus is the correct account to send it to now?”

igot.. “ Thank you for your email. Yes that is correct. Regards, Ash"

Activity: 504
another one bytes the dust! this is what gives a bad name to cryptos... we seriously need to have a thread listing all the scammers.
i have the same issue for over a month now.

and i did not get reply to any of my support tickets

please advise
I suggest you report Igot to ACORN (http://www.acorn.gov.au/). Also, do make noise on their facebook and twitter accounts, as well as voice out your experience on Reddit.
Activity: 4
i have the same issue for over a month now.

and i did not get reply to any of my support tickets

please advise
Activity: 658
Activity: 6
Dear All,

Am also victim of igot.com, i have account with igot.com,  As usually i am doing bitcoin trade with igot.com, I was deposited my bitcoins and sold it.  Once sold, i will make withdrawal request to my bank accounts.  All previous withdrawal was processed with some delay.  Even i was continue the business with them.

Last July 2015, i was requested withdrawals as like below details,

2015-07-03 - 31,550.00 INR

This above withdrawal was requested 10 days ago and also next one requested 5 days ago.

2015-07-09 - 93,300.00 INR

Those above two withdrawal was not processed and not yet recieved my money.  I was sent multiple emails to them.  Still now they are not responding properly.

I was contact them through their support ticket and they confirmed me will send my money within August 5th to 10th. But till now they are not responding through the ticket system, so i searched through internet and i found they stopped most of the peoples payment. I really shocked and found their company details and owner info. So i was contact that site support person Daniel Palmer and Rick Day through their email id such as [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]. Rick was contact with me from last week through mail, But he told me, "our site records shows, payment was cleared", So i sent my bank account transaction history to him. After that he was told me will contact my bank and then will update you. I hope he is trying to scam me.

So i was written mail to him and also their support team, am going to file a case against this and also they are not responding properly. Please check ticket image and also transactions history. If you want i can send you our bank account history. I need my money, Let me know what are all evidences i need to submit?

i can see so many allegations about igot.com right now,  So please help me to recieve my money from them.  I have taken all screenshots of my transactions from igot.com and also support ticket conversation.

Please advise

Regards
Thangapandi
Activity: 23
This has shades of Mark Karpelès and the months before the Mt Gox collapse when people don’t know anything.

Cool Shades of Karpelès
Pages:
Jump to: