Pages:
Author

Topic: Beware of Increasingly Sophisticated Malware Infection Attempts - page 29. (Read 703822 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
This is so true there are kinds of malware infections that can infiltrate our computers, let alone our very own wallets. We just need to be more keen when it comes to securing our beloved coins and making sure that they will not just vanish into thin air, the same with the efforts that we have put into our earnings.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
Thanks this was very informative. I guess this forum is a big target for malware developers who want to steal easy crypto money.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Are you telling us that on bitcointalk.org we are likely to infect our computer by click on some link???

That is outrageous, if the community members can't be protected maybe this forum should be shut down.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
Thank you, really needed information. Security is a big issue here since lots of us are using hot wallet to trade on sometimes exotic platforms.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Thanks for the info. I think this forum will help to save money from scammers. I keep only Altcoin, so for me this article was useful.
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
A lot of good information. Thank you for posting. I ecpect there will be increasingly more frequent data thefts in the following years. Daa on the internet is simply getting more valuable and vulnerable.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
thanks for the info..  always be safe on your assets..
Activity: 420
One must always be careful!and to double-check myself twice!
Activity: 123
Its time to buy hardware wallets.
copper member
Activity: 1022
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Thanks this was very informative. Malware infection attemps is becoming an everybody problem. Hackers are becoming more dangerous and we also need pay attention to airdrop or giveaway. Many people will still lose their money in next years....so information, like your post, is very precious. Thank you.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
Thanks for sharing this informative discussion,it will help us to avoid being target to the malware developers. We would be on alert anytime, always aware and most of all prevention is much better.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
as for me it is possible to crack almost everything, there is no absolute nothing.
And any firewall can be hacked or bypassed, everyone thinks that they will put 3 antiviruses and everything under their protection. Yes no, they sit on the same level of antivirus development and release new viruses and when they fill the network, only after that they release the antivirus. And about what here to speak))) It is just necessary to be more cautious and all.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
Would running each wallet/miner in a different virtual machine with virtualbox prevent the effects of this kind of malware?

I was attacked by some malware from some website called coinhive
Activity: 4
Thanks OP for posting these information, it's good for us to be aware to avoid being target.
Activity: 12
How susceptible is linux to all of this?
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
Thanks for informing us, We would be on alert. Prevention is always better..
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
Copied / new ANN
The attacker creates a new ANN topic and posts a malware link as the wallet (or a legitimate one and changes it to a malware one later).

rightly I realized that I can bring the virus to the computer by simply copying the link? I mean, I copy the link from the forum to my computer and my computer is infected with a virus?
Activity: 196
Spokkz ICO
yeah,thanks bro for the information about the malware functions and how to protect from the virus and hacker in it.It really helped..  Smiley
Activity: 7
What is the approximate amount that has been stolen till now by malware infection attempts? Has the error stated by some universities recently by some universities about iota been fixed?
Pages:
Jump to: