Pages:
Author

Topic: Beware of Increasingly Sophisticated Malware Infection Attempts - page 30. (Read 701478 times)

Activity: 722
Merit: 501
Hello i want to ask a question a little bit of the topic and my question is about etherdelta and my etherwallet is it safe to use now i hope it is secure but i want to make sure of that.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com

as we are here also known as a hacker in the era,
we should pro claim that yes in fact that some release of software from the developer might contains of switches of algorythm as might they categorized of some malware.

but developer might helps as preparing use of customs with the selection on displacement as the use with the switches to gains of turns on improvesment as might the library with the name on varian and the type to goes on through as by passing the scanning from the anti virus or security screening program
as referring use of option as the message on deliverance to the public audience as
common users of the software might keep on focus with the decision as occupying with the selection as accepting wallet or different use of service utility and programmers keeping the money on returns with the work to use with those as playing with the dingdong on finance or prepare as proposing the credit installment for the hyundai tucson or the mazda suv of the series of cx 7 only that have with the discontinuity on production since the year of 2015(??)

Activity: 252
Thanks for your sharing. Now hackers are becoming more dangerous. Protect your property.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This really great post. Most of us do not aware of these things. Being more aware of this will make us safe.
Please continue educating us more.
Cheers! Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
We just have to be security conscious these days and not just click on  anyhow links.
Activity: 1
Activity: 168
These scammers are constantly learning, becoming smarter and more sophisticated. Be careful always. Download only from official sites and always check where the link leads you are going to go.
Well, we can not stop it, even the best antivirus programs can not cope, it's all due to a lot of money in the crypto currency and people holding crypto currency, it's all clear. Have to adapt only

The problem is that you just cannot read the source code of every single thing you put on your day to day desktop PC.
Most crypto users do not have a seperate machine for crypto.
In the future a secondary machine will be like 2 FA today, that's my guess.
I have already promised myself that in the new year 2018 I will buy a separate apple in order to send transactions and other items such as wallets and additional programs that will not interfere with the operation of the system.
Activity: 162
Merit: 24
These scammers are constantly learning, becoming smarter and more sophisticated. Be careful always. Download only from official sites and always check where the link leads you are going to go.
Well, we can not stop it, even the best antivirus programs can not cope, it's all due to a lot of money in the crypto currency and people holding crypto currency, it's all clear. Have to adapt only

The problem is that you just cannot read the source code of every single thing you put on your day to day desktop PC.
Most crypto users do not have a seperate machine for crypto.
In the future a secondary machine will be like 2 FA today, that's my guess.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
Activity: 48
Thank you so much for being so generous in sharing this information. It's an eye opener to all of us.Have a great day! 😊
Activity: 2
Guys, what about RiskWare.BitcoinMiner? My Minergate and EWBF ZCash Cuda Miner are with this virus. Is it a false positive or should I care about him? I have already deleted both miners and downloaded them again, but they are still infected with those viruses. What do I do? Are there any other ZCash miner that are not infected with this virus?
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Thank you very much for such useful info !!  Shocked
Activity: 154
Merit: 85
thanks for this warning friend
Dear all,

Thanks for this good information.  Indeed still many risky ones out there.
Good that you keep the community safe like this, appreciated and kind regards!
I think that this information will not end in this topic, as I personally receive reports every day that scammers have come up with something new, they are developing, and nothing can be done about it, we need to think how to protect our assets
Activity: 9
Dear all,

Thanks for this good information.  Indeed still many risky ones out there.
Good that you keep the community safe like this, appreciated and kind regards!
Activity: 32
thank you so much
Activity: 34
Investing in cryptocurrency is always risky and fruitful too. Nice post. Thanks for sharing.
Activity: 8
Thank you for the insightful information. I believe malware developers have this kind of platform as a target for obvious and selfish reasons.
I feel it's better to be careful on the type of links we click, and reinforce our security. Just thinking aloud. Thanks
Activity: 2
Hi all guys,wanted to share with you a new platform, we need good experts, if you need money, all with an open blockchain.Started ico Mondo. https://mondo.one
Today you can buy 1 token Mondo = 0.5$. up to 31.12.2017.
1.01 1 MND = 1.50 $ fixed.All the information you will find on the website https://mondo.one

Contacts:
Telegram groups https://t.me/icomondo
Email [email protected] good luck
Pages:
Jump to: