Pages:
Author

Topic: Beware of Increasingly Sophisticated Malware Infection Attempts - page 6. (Read 692069 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
yes, cases with deception are really tough. Look at both that swing
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
This is important information! The main thing is to not open anything, and do not climb, and do not install any different programs.
Activity: 21
always do a virus check on wallets, some wallet will pop up with a virus warning but sometimes there real like hacker tools etc
Activity: 280
Hello everyone !
I am a newbie. I have a few words to tell you about what I know with the help of my better brothers. On the issue of how to safely switch our tokens back and forth , I have a great tool so many friends here know that is MetaMask software it is very good support for the security of our transactions.
Good luck !
Activity: 22
Thanks for sharing this.. One has to be more vigilant
Activity: 70
Much obliged you particularly for this data. I do accept someway or the other,they are focusing on altcoin discussion. They won't prevail to get our digital currency
Activity: 166
It is certainly awful. Have any of you encountered a ransom crypto-locker? I heard about it quite recently. What is wrong with etymy people?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
🙏
Really nice share!
Hopefully this guide will be a start to preventing bitcoin theft to newer users, I imagine forums such as this one are very big targets for such activities.
Activity: 33
this virus has spread and will hurt many people.
if the antivirus is no longer functioning, how we can avoid the virus attack. ?
Whats virus do you mean?
Activity: 17
I have nothing to worry, my token technolgy (anti-hack and anti-criminal features) is protecting me. This is the only token that cant be hacked. I present you AML Bitcoin (ABTC). You can check out more of the token here: https://amlbitcoin.com
Activity: 72
As much as we can imagine complimentary gifts we ought to be cautious of the application we introduce on our systems expecially hack duplicate of an application in light of the fact that the greater part of the programmer need significant data once more from us which will provide for them not knowing. My first bitcoin wallet adjust was purged on the grounds that I spare the private key and secret word on my work area by Zbot/Zeus trojan . I learnt my exercise in hard way
Activity: 112
This really great post. Most of us do not aware of these things. Being more aware of this will make us safe. Please continue educating us more.
Sharing information about the spread of malware helps people be more alert. But it's really hard to guard against hackers. Malware is getting more and more sophisticated. Just an unintentional moment, Bitcoin and Altcoin in our wallet can be transferred to the bad guys' wallet.
Activity: 112
Discouraged by the information about the software and malicious code is raging on the Internet. The collection of Bitcoin and Altcoin in the past has been very difficult. Along with the declining value of digital currency on the Cryptocurrency market, many people are discouraged. Not to mention the bad guys always rob us of our assets. It was uncomfortable.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
The instances of beguiling seems increasingly for the most recent year. It`s better to discover all that you require on the protected locales and include a few destinations like MEW for instance into bookmarks.
Activity: 138
in order to avoid all the scams , first we can take is use of common sense as nobody is going to give you some *get-rich* Bitcoin mining software, nor is somebody going to sell you any kind of legitimately acquired goods at unreasonably low prices. Do not download and run software from unknown/random users on a machine that you actively use. Even running it inside a VM may not be safe enough.
Activity: 41
Not only is the market bad,there are some unscrupulous elements who are out there only to bleed one of his already depleted resources
Activity: 238
I found very useful information here for myself. Now I know how to protect myself from ill-wishers. I thank the creator of this topic and all those who participate in the conversation and share useful information.
Activity: 102
This really great post. Most of us do not aware of these things. Being more aware of this will make us safe. Please continue educating us more.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
This thread is quite an eye opening one. I will be more careful henceforth. Especially as a airdrop hunter, I have to download a  lot of these wallets that my Antivirus used to flag, but being naive, I do exempt the programs from the Antivirus grip. Henceforth, it won't happen again. I will be extra careful.
copper member
Activity: 1050
I already got different signs & tried to alert some people in this forum about this issue. After watching this post, now i am sure about this attempts. I think "Airdrop post" are the easy entrance for the Malware Infection. Correct me if i am wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: