Pages:
Author

Topic: Beware of Increasingly Sophisticated Malware Infection Attempts - page 8. (Read 691777 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
This is terrifying.. . Individuals who have the ability and aptitudes utilizes it in most unsuitable way. On the off chance that lone they utilize it to improve things or help other individuals, the world would be lovely. I figure that is the thing that truly life is. A debt of gratitude is in order for this data. Expectation everybody will know about this
Activity: 342
There are always malwares everywhere this is digital life. There is also hardware vulnerabilities in all our processors as was recently revealed. I forgot the name, but basically anyone can be hacked.
Activity: 109
Eversince the computer invented the virus are also born at that time, now the sophisticated malware infection are getting increasingly affected to our software in computer to minimize them we must put anti virus in our computer system..
Activity: 811
Merit: 250
thank you very helpful, more alert for old threads that have been updated by irresponsible parties, will use various ways to rob.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10

Excellent theme, it will be useful to all this relevant information at the moment so thank you I will be in the best way on the Internet!
Activity: 50
Thanks this was very informative. I guess this forum is a big target for malware developers who want to steal easy crypto money.
yes so true!..this thread will surely help especially to newbies like me...... please always bear in mind that before investing in any crypto, make sure to read everything including reviews and their white paper in order to avoid scams!..
Activity: 102
This is becoming an increasing threat. Just over few days ago, a colleague also fell for the "new wallet" strategy. Luckily for her, we saved the day before more damage was done to her pc. These malwares steal information  and all that. These are trying times.
Activity: 30
Much obliged to you for the Information! I am new to this gathering and still need to take in a great deal. Smiley

I had an issue with a mark, I tapped on somebodies and got to some bizarre site. I trust my Antivirus blocked everything, except I don't know.
Activity: 406
keyTango
Thanks for this its a big help i have a friend got hacked and he dont know how he's been hack so just wanna know is there any chance to prevent this like anti virus what will you recommeded anitu virus to prevent this kind of malware thanks its a big help.
This case makes you think. This is terrible and very dangerous for the owners of crypto-currencies. I advise you to use the ESET NOD 32 antivirus. A very convenient interface and a constantly updated virus database. With him there will be no problems. I really liked it, I use it for several years.
Activity: 13
Some wallets/links have been detected by my antivirus often these days...so i auto update my antivirus virus and not proceed to malicious sites/download apps from external sources..It's better to be safe than sry!
Activity: 53
Iam download some wallet, some times the wallet have some alert from my Antivirus. The core dev say its just a false alarm, its that true ? malware its really hard to remove thats why i was scare if my Laptop/PC got malware
Activity: 257
Thanks for this its a big help i have a friend got hacked and he dont know how he's been hack so just wanna know is there any chance to prevent this like anti virus what will you recommeded anitu virus to prevent this kind of malware thanks its a big help.
Activity: 98
I think its very terrible incident for us.Malware is one of the most useless virus.It generally killed our phone and hacked our all privacy by a group. Actually,we work hard for our own development but this group haked this within a minutes like a vampire's eating.This work done by some indolence people who are interests to earn money dishonestly. For these all things,everyone should be aware of sophisticated Malware infection attempts
Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure
Anyone of you encountered the ransom cryptolocker? Would running each wallet/miner in a different virtual machine with virtualbox prevent the effects of this kind of malware?

cryptolocker or also known as wannacry malware that is spread like a worm that duplicates its self in the network of your computer meaning all computer  connected to your network are in the great danger why you are running virtual machine to mine or to store wallets in crypto? it's a bad idea to use vm to run those such kind of stuffs.
Activity: 252
In this sophisticated malware infection that attempts always may carry not only virus but it may panic for us imagine if they hit on our system everything may vanished i hope it will be controlled by our it expert and we must put anti virus software in our computer to avoid disruption..
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
Anyone of you encountered the ransom cryptolocker? Would running each wallet/miner in a different virtual machine with virtualbox prevent the effects of this kind of malware?
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
interesting information, and I have a question, are these malware bypassing anti-viruses? or antivirus does not play a role here?

Kind of.
You have to be quite alert to stop viruses from entering your computer even with antivirus, it's not full protection. There are new viruses being created faster than they are being detected so there are infection risks and AV might not do much as not many people are using Bitcoin.

That is horrendous. Anybody of you experienced the payment cryptolocker? I caught wind of it not very far in the past. What isn't right with individuals?
Greed.

I believe that most malware and exploits are detected by modern anti-virus programs. But you still need to be cautious enough when working on the Internet. It is also important not to open links that came in emails from unknown sources.

I wouldn't even say "most" here. I'd say some, and it depends on how you define dection. My antivirus tells me if a script is being run that is a new script, has an invalid signature or is run by fewer than five users... If scripts like electrum get this alert, I don't think a lot of these cryptocurrency heuristic viruses are detected similarly.
Activity: 38
That is horrendous. Anybody of you experienced the payment cryptolocker? I caught wind of it not very far in the past. What isn't right with individuals?
Activity: 238
I believe that most malware and exploits are detected by modern anti-virus programs. But you still need to be cautious enough when working on the Internet. It is also important not to open links that came in emails from unknown sources.
Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure
correct me if im wrong but maleware its generecly for executables in windows no? i mean the wallets are but its not kaspersky enough?
if not why do we need to protect from the case of reteiving passorws from the users and other stuff from enven pen drives with wallets (including the common coins ones) like doge ltc btc and a few more.

yes most of the malware are executable files in windows operating system but this doesn't mean that malware can't affect other operating system such as MAC and Linux Distro there are other malware and viruses that can also penetrate other operating OS the key is to make sure that we will not easily fall to the trap of this people who are taking advantage of newbies. 
I hear more and more from people that they are exposed to harmful attacks. This has already become a part of the life of the Crypto-currency. And now we all need to be very careful not to fall into this trap

Yes this becomes the part of crypto currency involvement since we are dealing with digital world this means that you might be prone or be involve in harmful cyber attacks. But there are some ways to prevent or to avoid these peoples from fooling or hacking you around there are lots of ways you can easily setup some security measures and a counter measures incase you are under such attacks
However I also always try to crawl without javascript activation .. I think it prevents many attacks from happening. Unfortunately many sites need it, so exploring is more difficult. But we also have to be careful in every action that we take because this will also determine our future fate.

Yes most of the time malware and exploits are run or activated using a script or a backdoor script if we are not careful enough those malware might infect our device and steal the very information of us
Pages:
Jump to: