Pages:
Author

Topic: Beware of Increasingly Sophisticated Malware Infection Attempts - page 9. (Read 692272 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
correct me if im wrong but maleware its generecly for executables in windows no? i mean the wallets are but its not kaspersky enough?
if not why do we need to protect from the case of reteiving passorws from the users and other stuff from enven pen drives with wallets (including the common coins ones) like doge ltc btc and a few more.

yes most of the malware are executable files in windows operating system but this doesn't mean that malware can't affect other operating system such as MAC and Linux Distro there are other malware and viruses that can also penetrate other operating OS the key is to make sure that we will not easily fall to the trap of this people who are taking advantage of newbies. 
I hear more and more from people that they are exposed to harmful attacks. This has already become a part of the life of the Crypto-currency. And now we all need to be very careful not to fall into this trap

Yes this becomes the part of crypto currency involvement since we are dealing with digital world this means that you might be prone or be involve in harmful cyber attacks. But there are some ways to prevent or to avoid these peoples from fooling or hacking you around there are lots of ways you can easily setup some security measures and a counter measures incase you are under such attacks
However I also always try to crawl without javascript activation .. I think it prevents many attacks from happening. Unfortunately many sites need it, so exploring is more difficult. But we also have to be careful in every action that we take because this will also determine our future fate.
Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure
correct me if im wrong but maleware its generecly for executables in windows no? i mean the wallets are but its not kaspersky enough?
if not why do we need to protect from the case of reteiving passorws from the users and other stuff from enven pen drives with wallets (including the common coins ones) like doge ltc btc and a few more.

yes most of the malware are executable files in windows operating system but this doesn't mean that malware can't affect other operating system such as MAC and Linux Distro there are other malware and viruses that can also penetrate other operating OS the key is to make sure that we will not easily fall to the trap of this people who are taking advantage of newbies. 
I hear more and more from people that they are exposed to harmful attacks. This has already become a part of the life of the Crypto-currency. And now we all need to be very careful not to fall into this trap

Yes this becomes the part of crypto currency involvement since we are dealing with digital world this means that you might be prone or be involve in harmful cyber attacks. But there are some ways to prevent or to avoid these peoples from fooling or hacking you around there are lots of ways you can easily setup some security measures and a counter measures incase you are under such attacks
Activity: 322
Merit: 40

remedy me if im wrong yet maleware its generecly for executables in windows no? I mean the wallets are nevertheless its not kaspersky enough?

if not for what reason do we have to shield from the instance of reteiving passorws from the clients and other stuff from enven pen drives with wallets (counting the regular coins ones) like doge ltc btc and a couple of something beyond.
It's not only executable file in windows but also it is also in other forms mlwares can be more dangerous if it can be use in multi platform because it can adapt on different platforms
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
remedy me if im wrong yet maleware its generecly for executables in windows no? I mean the wallets are nevertheless its not kaspersky enough?

if not for what reason do we have to shield from the instance of reteiving passorws from the clients and other stuff from enven pen drives with wallets (counting the regular coins ones) like doge ltc btc and a couple of something beyond.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
The software of hackers is improved every hour with this you can not argue, so as not to become a victim of a hacker, observe simple rules.
1. Update the antivirus in time
2. Enable Auto-update of the system and all important programs (Browsers, Java script, etc.)
3. Buy a good router
4. Or as an option to use for Linux wallets
good advice sir,really usefull for me myself because my computer has been hacked long time ago. so for now i can anticipated for the safety of my laptop. thanks sir
Activity: 91
I thought that it should not bother me. But it turned out that my device is participating in mining, and I did not even suspect it. Be more careful.
The software of hackers is improved every hour with this you can not argue, so as not to become a victim of a hacker, observe simple rules.
2. Enable Auto-update of the system and all important programs (Browsers, Java script, etc.)
3. Buy a good router

Great suggestion linux wallet and linux os is great but there are othee attacks like spoofings to inject malware in the users machine to avoid getting hack I will add make aure you are connected to a secure DnS servers  this will also add a little security in you machine.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
3. Buy a good router
Activity: 126
Thanks this was very informative. I guess this forum is a big target for malware developers who want to steal easy crypto money. this is very helpful. am very carefree while on the net. but with this information i will be more cautious Wink Wink
Activity: 11
It's extremely important to be updated about security vulnerables these days.
Activity: 25
Thank you for identifying these issues and providing useful tips and solutions to avoid being scammed. The crypto currency sphere needs this type of vigilance to attract more users in the future. It is really helpful. Much appreciated!
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Thanks for the warning!
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 2

I believe the best you can do is to install the latest malwarebytes. It is available for Win, Mac and Linux as well.
Activity: 11
I hope to have a healthy community and warn the coin to show signs of scam

fsn
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Always beware of increased sophisticated malware infection attempts and just believe.
Activity: 6
double authentication is the best thing you can think of !!!
I agree to the whole 100%
Activity: 98
Now a days a lot of phishing and malware infected hacking attempts are happening due to bad guys
who want to steel your personal information specially private keys. Block chain technology is a good
technology but still it has a lot of problems that need to be addressed. I want in every cryptocurrency
wallet there should be double factor authentication key that work with Google authenticator.
Activity: 2
I've seen some ads on FB and Google that takes you to a page that installs mining scripts too...
Pages:
Jump to: